+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Little lonely and would LOVE to meet some new friends!

Hi all

My hubbie & I moved almost 2 months ago to Brissie (Wynnum West) and Im feeling pretty lonely. Its been difficult to meet moms at parks, or other day to day activities, so if youre anywhere near Wynnum West (we can drive) please send me a message because Im in some serious need of friendship, laughs and adult conversation...although my two boys (3.5 and 2 are incredibly entertaining, I want some girlfriends!

Cheers & hope to hear from someone xx, Kristi

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi kristi
    I'm in moggill which is not very close to you but one thing I can suggest is looking up mainly music programs in your area, cheap and fun and morning tea provided. Where did u move from? I have two children 4 and 2 with #3 on the way, and would be happy to meet u somewhere half way in the next week or two. Hope u meet some lovely mums in the meantime Lauren

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Laurenk For This Useful Post:

bubzy  (19-02-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Lauren,

Sorry for my late reply, and THANKS for the offer to meet...Id love to meet somewhere in between. I will check out the mainly music as well, as my parents just left back to the states, so things have been settling down a bit in the past 2 days.

Any ideas on where to meet? Im not sure where Moggill is, but we could do southbank or any other park or fun thing u can think of. We're pretty open during the week...

xx, thanks again for taking time to reply

Thanks
    Reviews
    HI Kristi, I am a married 35yr old mum of 4.. 8yr old boy, 6yr old girl 3.5yr old girl and a 5.5mth old boy we live in Cleveland would love to make some new friends.. I'm on facebook . under Belinda Dawn Molloy so please feel free to add me
    Would be great to meet up some stage..

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Kristi would love to meet up with you. Im not far from you.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Kristi,

I have just moved over from the Uk and I am living in capalaba and reallt missing my friends in the UK. I have a son who has just turned 4 and hecould also really do with some playmates.

I know you posted this a while ago but if you are still looking for someone to met up with I would love to.

Nat

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey Nat! Id LOVE to meet up and let the boys play, and meet you of course I know theres a great park over there by you, behind Bunnings, or we could play at one of the parks in Wynnum. Let me know what your schedule is and what days you have free. My email is kd.mulcahy@hotmail.com too so write me there and we'll figure out when & where
    xo talk to you soon,
    Kristi

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Kristi,

I have sent you an e-mail to arrange a date and time. Hopefully we can get together soon.

Nat

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hi all,
    I'm on the southside near browns plains and I'm in desperate need of social interaction too! I don't mind travelling I seriously need some friends! I'm 29 with a 7 month old dd
    Can't wait to hear from you xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Girls,

I'm 25 married and expecting baby #1 and #2 very very shortly. Alot of my gf's are more of the bar hopping types and I don't reaaaally have that many friends that I see myself taking the babies out with.

I live in Cleveland and am building in Wellington Point, I can basically drive anywhere around the Redlands so keep me in mind too if you guys want to organise days out

Sarah