my son has just been diagnosed with asthma and we are having trouble stopping the cough thanks to the cold air - he hasn't had a full night sleep for weeks. A hot shower or bath does ease the cough, but a heater in his room does not, so I am considering a vaporizer
BUT I have heard they leave walls etc damp. He has a decorative wall quilt hanging above his bed, carpetted floors, curtains and a full bookshelf. Would a vaporizer leave all these things damp too? Doesn't that just lead to mould (and ruined walls/floors/books etc)?
Do any vaporizers not leave everything damp? Or any other recommendations?