Closed Thread
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I chose to have a CS, so I'm no help to you on the natural birth thing, but I wanted to reassure you that if you DO end up having a CS, they are not bad at all. Mine was honestly a fantastic experience.

I am fully supportive of women being able to choose the sort of birth they want (barring emergencies). Good luck with whichever way you end up going. (I would put a smiley in here but for some reason it's not giving me the option in this new format!)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Have you heard about raspberry leaf tablets? Talk to your healthcare provider and see what they say. i took them for m first born, she was born 15min before her due date. I forgot with my son and was born 6 days late. Both vaginally.
    Good luck

MamaKoala is offline Happy Mummy of 2 Big Boys and a Baby Girl
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    3 vb's here and going for my fourth. You can refuse induction to give you a better chance of avoiding the cascade of intervention. Get some raspberry leave tea and enjoy the last few days of your pregnancy.

Sent from my HTC Desire using Bubhub

Thanks
    Reviews
    I plan on giving birth naturally, unless of course there are complications which I can't really help.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have given birth naturally to two beautiful boys, DS1 was 3 weeks early and DS2 was 3 days late and I hope to have another natural birth this time Good luck and all the best!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Natural, drug free birth here.

They do happen - every day!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I know exactly what you mean OP!

I went to my cousin's baby shower a few weeks ago and as I looked around I realised that out of everyone there, 6 of us already had children and I was the ONLY one who had given birth vaginally! The other 5 women had 10 c-sections between them and 2 of those women were due to have elective c-sections this year. I was beyond shocked and a bit disturbed that I was in the minority.

However, many many many people still give birth naturally so don't stress! There are so many beautiful birthing videos available online, I suggest watching some of those to give you a confidence boost

Thanks
    Reviews
    I had a vaginal birth also. Although up to 36 weeks I was looking at booking an elective C-Sec because I was so scared of giving birth... and I really wanted to avoid an emergency C-Sec.. if that makes sense.. basically if I was going to have a C-Sec I wanted to chose not be told...!

Anyway, I was induced at 39 weeks but I had a beautiful birth of 4 hrs including 20 minutes of pushing and no tearing.
    The recovery for me was harder than the birth itself. But so glad I gave birth so easily and didnt have the C-Sec. (But I think nothing bad of Csec at all)

Good luck

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yep two vaginal births and the second being drug free! I had a traumatic first birth but still preferred that over having a c sec because my recovery time was so much quicker. I was still petrified of birth so second time I did a hypnobirthing course which helped me to relax and overcome my fears. The result was an easy smooth birth which I wouldn't class as very painful either... I think in my case it was mind over matter

Insert humourous wordplay about iPhone here.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I had natural VB with no drugs.
    But had major PPH after, that scares me more this time then labour.
    I'm 38 weeks

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast