+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Thanks
    Reviews
    I want one now!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MsMummy View Post
    Bada, please buy a trampoline and I will come and jump on it as we are deferring buying one for a while.
    biting the (bigfreaking expensive) bullet tomorrow, come bounce whenever we can have a sleepover on it lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    The tent is enclosed so no snakes or spiders can climb in right? We are in cairns so I am paranoid about that and then miss 5 jumping in there one day and meeting one.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    We set up our new 10ft Vuly trampoline this arvo. Really impressed with the quality of all the parts, particularly the safety net which DD has already jumped into at full force several times. I've seen the net on other tramps and really don't think they could have sustained the force so well. Customer service was also really good.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    That's fantastic. I'm sure the investment is worth it. hopefully we'll get one next year. I wonder if jumping burns many calories?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by bada View Post
    I was previously sold on Springfree but more recently read that that twisting action that happens with the mat when you bounce can be bad for little ankles and knees so went looking for more info and found this http://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&gl...&v=vEvbybqC2Ig ummm now really not keen on them.
    Just jumping in to clear up the misunderstanding. This video was commissioned by a competitor and we address their claims in our video series here: http://www.springfreetrampolinereview.com/

@MsMummy Jumping is a wonderful workout! Jumping vigorously for 10 minutes burn as many calories (and is an equivalent cardiovascular workout) as a 30 minute run. It's gentler on your joints too.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Re calories - I've got a heart rate monitor so looking forward to testing bouncing versus running. Would much rather bounce.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Best trampolines for kids & toddlers.

Hi,

I recently stumbled onto a great resource with huge amount of trampolines reviewed.
    So if you plan to buy trampoline make sure to check it out! There are sections with standard trampolines, mini trampolines and trampolines for kids & toddlers.

Link to Trampoline Reviews

Thanks
    Reviews
    Funnily enough was just looking at this page

http://www.homegymequipment.com.au/s...=search&page=1

No idea of the quality.

We have an action sports 8ft which was bought for dd last xmas she loves it! No issues it at all.