+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Zombie_eyes is offline Formerly Diamondeyes
    Winner 2012 - Biggest Computer Nerd
    Winner 2013/14 - Funniest Member
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    holy crap bada. i cringed so bad at the carrot being snapped.

Mod-biscotti is offline Administrator Administrator
    Winner 2012 - Naughtiest/Cheekiest Mod
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    I've already posted in this thread but a couple of months on and I have to say the Vuly tramp tent is the best.thing.ever!!

My girls are out there now, they've taken a pile of cushions, a heap of soft toys and I just hefted out a box of books and they've turned it into the "libabry tent" and they are both sitting in there reading books and I'm out here in the garden enjoying the sun. They know not to jump when they have toys/books in there but being able to use it like a giant cubby has been wonderful, just adds a whole new dimension to it. My tween is planning a sleep over party in there when it gets warmer.

Anywho, it gets a big from me

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by biscotti View Post
    I've already posted in this thread but a couple of months on and I have to say the Vuly tramp tent is the best.thing.ever!!

My girls are out there now, they've taken a pile of cushions, a heap of soft toys and I just hefted out a box of books and they've turned it into the "libabry tent" and they are both sitting in there reading books and I'm out here in the garden enjoying the sun. They know not to jump when they have toys/books in there but being able to use it like a giant cubby has been wonderful, just adds a whole new dimension to it. My tween is planning a sleep over party in there when it gets warmer.

Anywho, it gets a big from me
    So you haven't used the tent through summer yet?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    No, we only bought the tramp and tent in June this year. We have used it a lot though up until now. But like you, I think it will be pretty warm in there in Summer so it might not be such a good option then but we have loved it until now

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by biscotti View Post
    No, we only bought the tramp and tent in June this year. We have used it a lot though up until now. But like you, I think it will be pretty warm in there in Summer so it might not be such a good option then but we have loved it until now
    Do you think you'd be able to roll up the sides of the tent or something? So that breeze could get in all sides but you'd still have the shade from the sun up top?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh absolutely , that's brilliant, now why didn't I think of that

Thanks
    Reviews
    Excellent, thanks. Bouncing cubby house, awesome... all it needs is a slippery slide!

I think I'm sold, particularly seeing as though that tent is free this month. I'm guessing it would also work to protect the trampoline too and possibly extend the lifetime.

Last edited by bada; 29-08-2011 at 12:46.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    We also have a vuly, we have the biggest size (14ft?) which is massive, if we'd realized how big it is we prob would've gone down a size. Having said that, the kids love this size. I have been really happy with it, I like his the springs are outside the net. When we got it there were sone issues with the poles fitting together properly and their customer service was outstanding.

We also got the tent as part of a promotion, I assumed it was for 'camping' on the trampoline, which is what we'll use it for. I'll sleep out the back with the kids one night when it gets warmer.

We also looked at the springfree ones, I hadn't seen that clip but just decided it was too expensive for a trampoline.

Thanks
    Reviews
    doh! there's even a picture http://www.vulytrampolines.com/tent of how to roll up the sides. These trampolines look to be really well manufactured vs everything else I've seen. they have way more info available about the construction than I've seen on any other tramp too. now to decide whether the 10 foot will cut it...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Bada, please buy a trampoline and I will come and jump on it as we are deferring buying one for a while.