+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Goosette:

Yeah - we just wont go to that U/S place again.

There was a little bit of brown in her discharge this morning but we're pretty sure its all stopped. AFAIK, brown is old blood.

Good news is: she spewed like an absolute champion this morning!! I was like:

Its probably cruel to be so reassured/excited about her spewing - but I am. Its probably worse that i'm not slightly ashamed by that either

I'm glad things are better for you now... bleedin stopped + heartbeat... w00t! I say you just try and kick back and relax. Unless you know theres a reason to worry - DONT!
    Last edited by BreadRoll; 12-07-2011 at 11:41.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by BreadRoll View Post
    Goosette:

Yeah - we just wont go to that U/S place again.

There was a little bit of brown in her discharge this morning but we're pretty sure its all stopped. AFAIK, brown is old blood.

Good news is: she spewed like an absolute champion this morning!! I was like:

Its probably cruel to be so reassured/excited about her spewing - but I am. Its probably worse that i'm not slightly ashamed by that either

I'm glad things are better for you now... bleedin stopped + heartbeat... w00t! I say you just try and kick back and relax. Unless you know theres a reason to worry - DONT!
    Definitely!! I certainly wouldn't be returning in a hurry.

The OB yesterday said the same thing to me - brown blood is old blood and not to worry.

So pleased your DW spewed! I was the same yesterday - as soon as I puked I called DP to tell him all about it!! Especially after last time where I didn't have any symptoms and it went pearshaped. It's funny, but I was actually a bit upset that I didn't spew this morning! lol. Bring on the chucking!!! Hope she's feeling better now. Though honestly - I think i'd rather feel sick for the next few weeks

Thanks
    Reviews
    So I had some more bright red blood - I've SO had enough of this. And not knowing what was going on. It's so hard to stay positive after last time. Could it be the placenta still attaching?
    It seems to be easing off - but I guess here comes another sleepless night. The ultrasound at the hospital isn't till Tuesday. I wonder if it's worth getting some more bloods done tomorrow.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by goosette View Post
    So I had some more bright red blood - I've SO had enough of this. And not knowing what was going on. It's so hard to stay positive after last time. Could it be the placenta still attaching?
    It seems to be easing off - but I guess here comes another sleepless night. The ultrasound at the hospital isn't till Tuesday. I wonder if it's worth getting some more bloods done tomorrow.
    Aww love! Praying for you that your little one is okay - it is such a scary time... try not to stress too much (yeh, right)... and I would be going back to get more bloods and an ultrasound if they would let you - its only Thursday, there is no way they can make you wait until Tuesday, that's just cruel... Please let us know what's going on when you have a better idea... and remember, lots of women bleed for 9 months throughout their pregnancy and go on to have happy and healthy babies! Take it easy and put your feet up!
    Sending you some great big hugs to help you get through the day!
    A.
    xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    get bloodtests, at least, asap.

if your progesterone is dropping that might cause bleeding.. you might need progesterone supplements or something.

Also - talk to your OB asap see if they think its worthwhile you taking asprin or clexane etc, due to you previously having had a miscarriage. It'll thin the blood and make it easier to flow to the placenta and baby. it may or may not be required but it cant hurt to ask.

Personally I think getting blood tests done is even more important atm than the U/S. Seeing the baby wont help if you dont know if your prog levels are OK. YOu might see a live baby but if your prog is dropping it might lead to miscarriage. Make sure you Get the bloods done asap and have them marked as urgent and then worry about the U/S after.

my wife has had a few tiny drops of light light pink blood when wiping as well.. so we're a bit worried.. but coz she's on the blood thinners, progesterone pessaries and theres so much blood going to that whole part of her body - its hard to know whether its anything to worry about or not.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry for the blurt - was having a little panic last night!! Especially with it being RED again.
    It settled again last night and has tapered off again.

Thank you both for your support!! [hugs] REALLY appreciated. Bloody doctors doesn't have any spots available - think I'm going to take myself off to the ER and get them done there. Least they come back same day.

Good point about the progesterone BreadRoll - I haven't had that tested before, so it might be worth getting tested. Hope the spotting gets better for your wife - it is SO BLOODY STRESSFUL! Not what we need at all.
    xxxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    yup. progesterone is need for the whole process until the at like 10-12 weeks when the placenta starts to make its own. so very important.

Go to the ER i think - same day service on the results is really important.

yeah tell me about it. I think i'm more worried than she is at the moment to be honest. she said she doesnt feel morning sickness today... lol that has me worried. at least she spewed the last 2 days.

ahh well she had her bloods this morning - hopefully they all go well.

keep us posted

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by BreadRoll View Post
    yup. progesterone is need for the whole process until the at like 10-12 weeks when the placenta starts to make its own. so very important.

Go to the ER i think - same day service on the results is really important.

yeah tell me about it. I think i'm more worried than she is at the moment to be honest. she said she doesnt feel morning sickness today... lol that has me worried. at least she spewed the last 2 days.

ahh well she had her bloods this morning - hopefully they all go well.

keep us posted
    I hope they rush her bloods back today - let me know!!
    I've managed to get into see the doctor this morning, so I'm going to get them to rush the bloods and take progesterone levels too.

Good on DW for spewing!! I was stressing that I'd only spewed once, but have been feeling queasy and seasick on and off through the day - and my bbs are still tender. Maybe the MS comes and goes, I think we're just so aware of every little symptom!! Hope she spews again soon! lol.

Thanks
    Reviews
    bloods came back - so concerned about DW's bHCG levels.

the first few blood tests she doubled every 2 days, then she went to ever 4 days for a couple of weeks and now the last 3 bloodtests have been like 20000, 29000, 35000.

Apparently OB is happyt as long is it continues to rise and baby has a heart beat.

Progesterone is up from 40 to 49.

I guess we'll find out if the baby still has a heartbeat soon I think we have another U/s at 9weeks.

So depressing and nerve wracking !!!!
    Last edited by BreadRoll; 14-07-2011 at 14:35.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just butting in here... But Breadroll, HCG doesn't double every 2 days once it's hit 10000 (or so). As long as it's rising that's a good sign! Don't stress too much about the numbers (I've had 4 m/c so I know it's hard). Just hang in there and try to relax as much as possible. You've seen the HB, that is an excellent sign. TBH, those HCG numbers look great! So just go with the flow and try to enjoy your DW being pregnant...