Closed Thread
Page 96 of 101 FirstFirst ... 46869495969798 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi thank you ladies it has died down allot I had my transfer on Wednesday and for the first time in 12 years had allot of pain after egg pick up!! Will just keep an eye on it!!! I think I just panicked with the shower pain !

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Ok this sucks for the first time ever I have NO FROSTIES *crying* I just don't know how to deal with this. So many firsts this cycle it's got to be a good sign

Zakmick is offline Can't change the past, but we can learn from it to make us stronger and move forward!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Loveabug View Post
    Ok this sucks for the first time ever I have NO FROSTIES *crying* I just don't know how to deal with this. So many firsts this cycle it's got to be a good sign
    I'm sorry loveabug, it's the security of knowing you have frosties gets us through those dark hrs.
    When you say 'so many firsts this cycle it's got to be a good sign' what's happened?

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Long Term IVF Warrior Women

Zakmick our firsts started with the vitamins DH was taking using gonal (which is the same to what we normally use just diff name I know) only getting 7 embies, (we normally get nearly 20 embies to freeze) the 2 embies we put back were the best we have ever had, taking aspirin and not having pregnal injections and having our first fresh transfer. It just looked soooo good now not so much

Well I am trying to be positive but I have started bleeding everyday so it's not looking for us
    Last edited by Loveabug; 15-08-2012 at 13:11.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Loveabug - Not getting any frosties sucks. I only ever got frosties one time. The last time I only managed to get one embie from from 14 eggs and even that one was very touch and go and a day late to blasty. Big huggles back to you.

I hope all you girls are going ok. I have found this thread to be a life saver at times because it is only the long termers who can really understand the pain of what we are going through.

I wanted to thank you for all of your congratulations and let you know that my second BT came back good and everything seems to be progressing well. Early days so I'll just take everyday as it comes.

You ladies have just been fantastic and amongst the strongest women I know!

Thanks
    Reviews

Oh lovebug, I still have my fingers crossed for you!

Summer I've been thinking bout u and hope that no news from you is good news!

Thanks
    Reviews

Ha ha Summer I must have posted the same time as you!!!! I am so excited for you!! I hope that every continues really well for you!!

I think I remember you saying in a post that u used an egg donor for this cycle? Can I ask what that process was like? I am possibly going down that path early next year.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Haha snap we did post at the same time. Thank you so much. I didn't get my results until today, yesterday I was a nervous wreck.

Sure ask me anything. I used an egg donor from South Africa which does involve travelling to South Africa. It is not as expensive as you may think, and certainly not as much as I have spent on IVF and alternative treatments so far. I went through Cape Town Fertility Clinic and all up the process takes about 8 weeks from when you select your donor, you spend about 14 days in Cape Town. The clinic provide you with a list of egg donations agencies and from there you pick your donor. There are no waiting lists and they say the younger the donor the better. We treated it like a holiday with a few scans here and there :P I definitely recommend this as an option to consider. In the meantime though I will keep everything crossed for you and any questions at all don't hesistate to ask me.

Zakmick is offline Can't change the past, but we can learn from it to make us stronger and move forward!
    Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Loveabug View Post
    Zakmick our firsts started with the vitamins DH was taking using gonal (which is the same to what we normally use just diff name I know) only getting 7 embies, (we normally get nearly 20 embies to freeze) the 2 embies we put back were the best we have ever had, taking aspirin and not having pregnal injections and having our first fresh transfer. It just looked soooo good now not so much

Well I am trying to be positive but I have started bleeding everyday so it's not looking for us
    They are lots of positives!!! I pray with fx that the embies are snuggling in, nice and tight!!
    This rollercoaster is so hard...sometimes I just want to slam on that emergency stop button!!

Thanks
    Reviews

Thanks ladies but I think tomorrow I will ring FS and ask to stop all meds the bleeding is getting heavier I feel so hopeless and really for the first time I'm asking myself what is wrong with me why can't I do this and get it right. And another dam first I've started to feel a lot of jealousy towards all the strangers I see pushing a pram. I would normally see a miracle and that is that......but not this week this week I'm jealous....I have turned into the green eyed monster and I don't like it.