Closed Thread
Page 92 of 101 FirstFirst ... 42829091929394 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi lovelies I am having my EPU on Friday and transfer Monday. I'm excited everything just feels right this time.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Loveabug For This Useful Post:

Zakmick  (01-08-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well ladies iam now on the tww i have a feeling its going to go very slow

4. The Following User Says Thank You to 6 years trying For This Useful Post:

Zakmick  (01-08-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck 6years Sending lots and lots of baby dust your way.

Afm well slightly frustrated just got the call to say our FS referral is out of date from the start of july :-( and if I don't get one we can't claim on Medicare grrrrrr

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Abubby View Post
    Thank you everyone for the warm welcome!

Zakmick my FS has me on Zinc x2, CoQ10 x2, folic acid, baby aspirin, fish oil, vitamin e, Metformin & DHEA. Hubby is on Aloe Vera juice, 1/2 clomid a day as well as the zinc and folic acid. When I stimm I'm also on 10mg Predisone, clexane and something else (the name escapes me right now). Im not sure hpw or if it is all helping but I've only done one cycle with this FS and last EPU I got 22 eggs (no OHSS!!). My average is ten but they were all still crap quailty and only 12 could be injected. I'm hoping out next (and last with my eggs) cycle will show some results with the cocoction we are on.

Hope that helps!

well done NO OHSS with 22 eggs

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey Girls!! I thought it was about time I joined this thread, Ill be heading into IVF Cycle Number 10 next month, I've also done 6 Clomid Cycles and 4 IUI's.
    I am in the tww at the moment with 2 three day embryos but have a strong feeling it's almost over for me! I get period pain at 7dpo which will last until the pregnyl is out of my system and then AF will arrive. Cramping started right on time Monday evening.
    Anyway...I am starting to find it difficult in my ususal support groups watching so many people have such quick success after 1 or 2 cycles! Selfish I know! But infertility has definitely turned me into the green eyed monster! It's not that I wish bad luck upon anyone, I just think "WHY NOT ME!!!!"
    I need to have a bit of a read back to catch up on where all of you lovely ladies are at!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Katiana is was had keeping it at bay! Over 3L of water a day as well as pear juice and walking about 2k extra! But man was I sore!!!

Jetamie welcome!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good morning lovelies how are you all?
    Jetamie welcome! I never post in the monthly threads now it's really nice just to keep up with the same wonderful lovelies on here.

Today is my EPU and for the first time I seem to be struggling with the fasting the house is so quiet and I would love to have a cup of tea DD is still in bed which never never ever happens lol
    Last edited by Loveabug; 03-08-2012 at 07:28.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just letting you know I'm thinking of you and to let you know that miricals do happen.
    After my long journey I'm pleased to say that cycle number 22 was successful and baby James Darcy was born on the 1st aug.
    All the hard times were worth it for this.

Dont give up girls
    Love and all the best
    Marzi xx

Zakmick is offline Can't change the past, but we can learn from it to make us stronger and move forward!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Marzi View Post
    Just letting you know I'm thinking of you and to let you know that miricals do happen.
    After my long journey I'm pleased to say that cycle number 22 was successful and baby James Darcy was born on the 1st aug.
    All the hard times were worth it for this.

Dont give up girls
    Love and all the best
    Marzi xx
    Congratulations Marzi and welcome to the world James Darcy (I love the name).
    You wouldn't be letting him out of your sight!!
    X

Zakmick is offline Can't change the past, but we can learn from it to make us stronger and move forward!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Loveabug I pray you get lots of eggs, good luck!! I usually have to be at the hospital by 7am so I don't have that problem lol

April78 Ive joined a monthly thread but not sure if I will continue.

Afm: waiting on AF to get a move on, been spotting last few days but nothing more. I even had some acupuncture that was suppose to get the blood moving but it still ain't.
    Knee is a little sore as I taught the last 3 days with prep-4.