Closed Thread
Page 9 of 101 FirstFirst ... 78910111959 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Starfish - , the journey you have had is so awful, life is just so unfair sometimes. I can't imagine what you are going through because I havent been in that position but I know if it was me I would also be grieving. It's our dream to have a baby using our own eggs and Hubbys sperm so it's totally understandable that you would feel this way. (Sorry I know what I want to say but I cant get the words right today) It might all be part of the process you have to go through to accept it - the grief and anger that you are placed in this position but it doesnt make it any easier to handle. Just know that I am thinking of you

I also have everything crossed for you that your 1st ED cycle will give you your longed for sticky bub.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks gorgeous Lily

Sure has gone quiet over here on the LTIVFWW thread! Is there a smiley with tumbling weeds?

Haydos, how are you going, any symptoms?

Mummywannabee, do you have cycle plans in motion now the lap is out of the way?

to everyone else who has been posting or just following

Thanks
    Reviews
    Starfish - I loved your tumbleweed commet . I hope you have been ok and are getting lots of tlc from DH.

Haydos - when is your BT?

Hi & lots of to all the lovely LTIVFWW.

afm, I picked up my drug supply on the weekend and the nurse asked me when I'd like to start (must have read on the screen about my discussion with the nurse last time ) so I'll start my lucrin in 2 weeks and then about 16 days later start my stims. I'm actually a bit nervous this time for some reason, you'd think after all I've done it would be a walk in the park.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi there ladies,

Starfish - This wild ivf ride sure does throw us some surprises sometimes. I am happy to hear you are working through your feelings. It must be a pretty difficult thing to accept that you can't use your own eggs. I am so glad your sister is there for you and really really hope next time will be the one for you to be lucky.

Haydos - for you!

AFM - yep lap and follow up appointment out of the way. They treated the endo during the lap so i won't have to worry bout that for a while. The didn't/couldn't do anyhing about the fibroids during the lap which is ok as i had a follow up ultrasound and the fibroids aren't causing any problems in my uterus and are well away from where the emby would implant. So our main issue now is my ovulation (or lack of it). FS thinks this is most likely due to stress so i need to try and relax and things will fix themselves. I am going back to yoga and trying to do a bit more exercise so hopefully that will help (as well as trying not to worry about things).
    Once i get AF again we will do another FET. She did visit just after i had the lap which was a 53 day cycle Hopefully she'll arrive about 16th September and we'll be back on track.

Hi to everyone i've missed.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Will reply properly later, just a quick me post. I had pregnyl 1500 on Wednesday and Friday last week. Most people say it should be out of your system in 3 or 4 days so I poas yesterday afternoon. I tested this morning and there is a faint line which is a bit darker than yesterday's. Only bfp lines I've ever gotten in my life! But now I don't know if it's real or from the pregnyl...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh and lots of reflux since Saturday, and very few cramps which is abnormal for me. So am researching madly looking for some hope that it could be a true bfp. Can't concentrate on anything else at the moment!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Did a digital one, not pregnant must have been the pregnyl

Thanks
    Reviews
    Who was I kidding thinking after 5 years and 14 cycles we might actually get there Can't keep going through this much heartbreak all the time

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh Haydos, i am sooo very sorry Have you had a blood test yet? Try not to give up hope until you know for sure (i know that it much easier said than done). I have everything crossed hoping that the digital one was wrong and the others right. Those little sticks can cause so much heartache.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi mummywannabee, no bt yet I'm just really sick and tired of going through the tww wait each time for 5 years, without a single bfp ever. So got my hopes up when I got one today and yesterday but I'm pretty sure it was the end of the pregnyl in my system. Sorry for my mini breakdown I just really had hope this cycle