Closed Thread
Page 84 of 101 FirstFirst ... 3474828384858694 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Kmvw: Dont give up hope yet, stay positive. I know it's so hard but I was spotting at around 6dp5dt and I got a BFP. You never know. Fingers crossed!!

Mary

Thanks
    Reviews
    for those ladies testing today.
    I've poas today, 14dpo and BFN for me

Kmvw do you use crinone or pessaries? this is implantation, but if not your clinic should suggest progesterone support for your next cycle.

Nat congratulations that's great news, hope your beta keeps rising nicely.

Mary hope you get some answers and can move on to your fet soon.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello everyone!

April - I'm thinking of you today and wishing you all the very best.

Kmvw - hold on honey, spotting is very common in IVF pregnancies.

Katiana, I'm so sorry to see that your POAS gave you a BFN. Hopefully you have a late implanter and you'll have your miracle.

Trying - Hi and welcome! Hope you get success soon.

Maryz, I'm never sure if biopsy results help or hinder. Like you mine showed no chromo abnormalities and no developmental abnormalities in my twins, they just stopped. I hope that you get some answers. Thinking of you.

Nat, Hi! Thank you for sharing your story and congratulations. Hoping you have an uneventful and amazing pregnancy.

AFM - well I'm pregnant...but once again with low HCG levels and the end is nigh. I had such high hopes for this cycle but it wasn't destined to be. I guess it's time for us to move on to donor sperm. My FS is convinced I will get a live baby if we keep on persisting and I'm sure she is right but how long can we keep going? Things to think about. Thank you very much for your support and understanding. It's nice to chat to people who get it.
    Last edited by aloe vera; 29-06-2012 at 13:38.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Aloe vera sorry do you have to do another stim cycle? Im told the same thing a numbers game. I'm not ready to discuss sperm donor not sure id ever be ready for that talk. Have you had another opinion? I guess if they both say the same thing, and your up to it keep going with dh sperm.

Katiana I read your bio, I can't believe you have done 21 transfers. Your amazing I'm sorry that you have to do another

Gretchen I'm sorry for your bfn.

I have not used any progesterone support during my last 3 fets. I questioned whether I had a luteal phase problem last cycle as i had 5 days of spotting prior to af but FS checked my progesterone on day 18 and it was fine.

This is my last transfer with current FS, I have a new one now who I will discuss this with.

If this cycle fails I have to wait another 2-3 months before another full stim cycle again as I'm having a Hysteroscopy or Laparoscopy and maybe a D&C which i'm not keen on at all in a few weeks to check things are ok.

I'm also having Karyotype/amh tests done which I'm putting off today as I have the flu/sinus infection, just great feel like crap.
    Last edited by kmvw; 29-06-2012 at 18:16.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm very sorry April hugs, I was really hoping for you

Thanks
    Reviews
    April and Aloe Vera: So sorry, thinking of you both.

Mary

Thanks
    Reviews
    Does anyone have polycystic ovaries and also taking metformin/diabex? What dosage are you on? Do you get lots of tummy aches?

Mary

Thanks
    Reviews
    April and aloe I'm so sorry super big hugs (()) for you both. The roller coaster of IVF just sucks

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello everyone,

Thanks for all your support - it is very helpful to me, it really is. I have suffered a bit with failure fatigue over the weekend but know that I will improve with time. One side effect of repeated failure is resilience.

April, I'm so sorry to hear about your result. I'm thinking of you and hope that you are ok and are being kind to yourself. Any thoughts on the next steps? It's probably too soon to think about it.

Mary, sorry I have no information on your question. But hope you get some answers.

kmvw - any news from you? How are you going? I have had all the testing done - karotyping, chromosomes, bloods, immunity...everything. Our issue comes down to DP's DNA fragmentation. He is more philosophical than I am about the use of Donor sperm as he feels that we have given everything we can to trying to have #2 and that there is we are now banging our heads against a brick wall.

Lovabug, what's next for you? Still hopeful of an EPU this month?

Well, I had another blood test this morning and I officially have a non-viable pregnancy. My HCG is slowly falling and I should commence bleeding in a week or so. We see the FS tomorrow to make some decisions about what we do next and I think we know that it's now a choice of donor sperm or continuing with this process of stimulated cycles for one transfer resulting in early miscarriages with the possibility that one day we might get the perfect embryo. Any advice gals?

Once again...thanks.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Aloe vera is it a all possible to use pgd for dna problems? I'm sorry you have to go through this I hope you get some answers tomorrow.
    Last edited by kmvw; 04-07-2012 at 13:35.