Closed Thread
Page 83 of 97 FirstFirst ... 3373818283848593 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Ah! WOW so much news to catch up on and so many PUPO ladies! Sorry for being AWOL. I go a bit mad during the TWW and keep myself stupidly busy.

April - nearly there hon. Lord this waiting thing is hard work isn't it? Any symptoms yet?

Maryz, I hope that you are recovering well and that the world is treating you with kindness and respect. You are a warrior.

Gretchen - how are you doing? When is your test? How about you, any symptoms?

Kmvw - what wonderful news on your blastocyst transfer. It must be a tough little embie and that always bodes well.

Hi to everyone else...hope life is treating you well.

AFM, well my blood test is on Thursday. I think it's fair to say that I have been having a fair number of symptoms - intermittent sore breasts, insomnia and vivid dreams, early cramping, nausea and indigestion. I not hopeful as the Crinone can be the cause of all these symptoms and I have been fooled by symptoms in the past. I am tempted to POAS but also want to hold on to being PUPO as long as possible. We will see if I can hold out to my beta.

Fingers crossed for a barrage of BFPs in here ladies...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Aloe vera sounds promising , but I don't know how you can control yourself not to poas! I have nothing symptom wise zip all I have is a tummy full of clexane bruises something that I never usually get. I don't test until the 4th but i'm sure AF will be here over the weekend.

for anyone else testing this week!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies can I join you iam not sure how long you have to have been trying for me to be long term but we have been trying for almost 7 years the last 3 years with ivf had 3 ivf and 4 AI and we have been pregnant 6 times only 2 of those times was ivf and we lost all 6 we dont have any kids as yet it has to happen one day cause I know I would make a kick *** mum

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi ladies. I know I haven't posted for a super long time. I've been laying low cause we've been trying "naturally" after the advice of my RI (every other FS has pushed me straight into IVF which resulted in 4 miscarriages and repeated failed transfers.) I was taking 150mg Clomid, dexmethasone, aspirin, megafol and using preseed lubricant and fertileCM. Now I'm not sure which one worked, or maybe it was a combination of things but I got my first BFP without IVF since my DD (8 years ago!!). My first BT at 12dpo returned a HCG level of 110, and Prog of 89. My next BT is tomorrow, and I'm hoping for a decent rise!

Just wanted to say hang in there, I'm not even sure how this pregnancy will turn out considering something always happens either just before or just after the 7 week scan. Plenty of times I wanted to walk away and give up because the heartache is just too much to bear sometimes, but I know that I will not give up until I have another healthy baby.

If I had of just listened to my FS and other ob/gyn I'd still be going round and round with ivf. SO glad I made the effort, did my research and found my RI, cause without him, none of this would've happened.

So all I can do from here is cross my fingers and toes and hope for the best xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congratulations Nat

Going a little mad on google in my tww, not feeling at all pg. Kind of think it hasn't worked again. I felt pg with my CP very early in my tww.
    Last edited by kmvw; 27-06-2012 at 20:21.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Trying, welcome to the group Hun!
    i was IVF for six years and m/c'ed five times with six bubs. Its really hard to see the end from there but don't give up. I'm now 35 DAYS from meeting my first Bub!
    i wish you all the best. My advice would be, get every test in the book. Don't be afraid to seek a 2nd or 3rd opinion.

Nat. I'm over the moon for you Bella!! Awesome news.
    i hear you on being carefully happy, I never got exited till well after 20 weeks.
    i wish you many Xx

April, your 2ww is nearly done, hang in there.
    i had to buy a new pair of blathers when I had clexane bruises all over my belly once. Don't be getting a massage during your first trimester tho. There is too much evidence that it causes all sorts of issues eg early labour. Pregnancy massages are fine in tri 2&3. Tho, I waited till last month before I had one.

Goodluck to all other PUPO ladies xx
    For those in need xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Nat fantastic FX you numbers are rising perfectly. Sorry but what is an RI?

Aloe I have everything crossed for you thinking of you today

April and the same for you tomorrow

Who else has BT's? I thinking of you all. Hoping you get that BFP!

Marzi you are so close I keep reading along in the other thread to see how you all are going. I can't wait to be over there
    Last edited by Loveabug; 28-06-2012 at 09:20.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by nat84u View Post
    Hi ladies. I know I haven't posted for a super long time. I've been laying low cause we've been trying "naturally" after the advice of my RI (every other FS has pushed me straight into IVF which resulted in 4 miscarriages and repeated failed transfers.) I was taking 150mg Clomid, dexmethasone, aspirin, megafol and using preseed lubricant and fertileCM. Now I'm not sure which one worked, or maybe it was a combination of things but I got my first BFP without IVF since my DD (8 years ago!!). My first BT at 12dpo returned a HCG level of 110, and Prog of 89. My next BT is tomorrow, and I'm hoping for a decent rise!

Just wanted to say hang in there, I'm not even sure how this pregnancy will turn out considering something always happens either just before or just after the 7 week scan. Plenty of times I wanted to walk away and give up because the heartache is just too much to bear sometimes, but I know that I will not give up until I have another healthy baby.

If I had of just listened to my FS and other ob/gyn I'd still be going round and round with ivf. SO glad I made the effort, did my research and found my RI, cause without him, none of this would've happened.

So all I can do from here is cross my fingers and toes and hope for the best xx
    i have everything crossed for ure levels.

AFM sending a big hi to everyone, so HI
    i POAS this morning and it looks like a BFN for use, bloods are tomorrow, but its ok, what will be will be, so its prob a FET #22 for us, will be going straight into the next cycle.

sending babydust to all

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies, a quick update from me. We got the genetics testing report from the D&C I had 4 weeks ago and bub was going to be a boy! Still feeling real sad but well I gotta keep fighting for my dream. The chromosome testing was all completely normal. So now we're still left wondering what caused my membranes to rupture at 14 weeks. I see the doctor end of next week, managed to get an earlier appointment, yayy. Can someone please tell me what other tests can be done after a miscarriage to find out the cause???

Mary

Thanks
    Reviews
    So upset I had my progesterone checked on day 18 and it was normal. Today is day 23 5dp5dt and I have already started spotting.

I know it's not implantation it happened last fet as well.

We had a perfect blast put back, I don't know what to do anymore or what to ask