Closed Thread
Page 8 of 97 FirstFirst ... 6789101858 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Lilbirdy, all my very best wishes go with you for your scan tomorrow and I hope you get a see a lovely

Lilybaby, Don't mess with a LTIVFWW!! As if we don't know every detail of our protocol (having done most known to the ART world collectively on this thread!) I'm sure you'll win that battle eventually!

to all the other gorgeous WW!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry to hear that Frostysmum, hope you're ok

It's not a famous quote but my Mum once said that you're never given more than you can handle, and I believe that. Going through this is really hard sometimes but I know it's something I need to do and can do.

Lilbirdy is your scan today? Good luck!!!

My EPU is tomorrow. I feel weird saying this but I can't wait, am really excited. I guess I'm not worried about the EPU these days but as we're trying a couple of different things this cycle I'm really hopeful and just want to hurry up and see what the results are! Hope I'm not setting myself up for disappointment, but feel fairly positive at the moment. Lucky number 14??

Thanks
    Reviews
    Haydos, good luck tomorrow, stay excited & positive !

Sad news for us, the scan showed a blighted ovum.
    I haven't spoken to the FS yet, but FN thinks he may want a re-scan to be certain.

Just in such a daze right now, this is never-ending.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Everyone,

Lilbirdy - i am sooooo sorry I can't imagine how dissapointed you are you poor thing.

Haydos - goodluck with EPU. I hope you have lots of eggies in there!

AFM - Had the lap/hysto yesterday and they found plenty. Apparently i had moderate endo with some "adhesions", fibroids in my uterus AND a blocked right fallopian tube! And we thought we had a male factor problem

Hi to everyone else - sorry i am still a bit off the the fairies as i am still in a bit of pain and having panadeine today

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh Lilbirdy, my heart breaks for you, it is so so devastating to go to the scan and get this news This has happened twice to me and both times FS sent me for another scan a week later to confirm the diagnosis and to decide how to proceed. I don't want to give you false hope but I would dearly love to see it turn out differently for you Please take good care of yourself over the coming week. You and your DH are in my thoughts

Thanks
    Reviews
    Haydos, hope your golden egg is waiting in batch 14!
    Mummywannabee, wowee that must have been a shock? Did you have any inkling that might have endo? I assume FS was able to remove it + the fibroids? We came into this thinking we also had simple MFI and I found it confronting to discover we likely have mutual problems. But it sounds like your difficulties can definitely be overcome now they have been identified Hope you are feeling better soon and this was all you needed to get on the path to a sticky BFP!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I had a transfer today of a good day 3, 8 cell embie that didn't have much fragmentation. Fingers crossed this one works!! None to freeze as per usual.
    Hope everyone is going well! xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats Haydos on being PUPO!!! Hope you are staying sane during the 2ww

Lilbirdy, how are you doing hun??

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lilbirdy - , I'm so sorry to hear your awful news. I can't begin to imagine how you are feeling at the moment. Please take care of yourself and know we are thinking of you.

Mummywannabee - I hope you have recovered from your lap now. It totally sucks that they found adhesions and endo but now that they now about it (and have removed them??) you can make your next plan. Hopefully you are 1 of the lucky ones who gets utd after a lap , that would be wonderful.

Haydos - congrats on getting such a good emby for ET , I have my that this is the sticky 1!

Starfish - How are you? Where are you up to with your ED cycle? I hope it is all on track.

Hi to everyone else, I hope you are all well.

afm, nothing new to report. I pick up my drug supply this weekend and then start lucrin 2 weeks later, (as far as I'm concerned anyway ) it'll be interesting to see what the nurses tell me to do.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lilybaby, yay for picking up the drug stash! A zoladex cycle obviously requires the patience of a saint!

Thanks for asking after me. I am also sitting on the sidelines awaiting my turn back on the rollercoaster Haven't been posting much as I have been doing some quiet contemplation and also I think finally some grieving for my eggs and just for DH and I that we have had such a bl00dy difficult and painful journey It's been really hard to get my head around our on paper stats (decent egg no's, good fert, lots of blasts) and complete lack of success in making a healthy baby. It is also starting to sink in that I am (most likely) not ever going to carry a baby to term with my own eggs. I think it's all normal stuff to be going through at this stage of my journey and essential to acknowledge to be able to move forward with the next chapter. Which will hopefully be me UTD with the stickiest of bubs with a little help from sis!

I am still having weekly bt's and while the mc is resolved my hormones have now gone into shutdown mode and are not doing much at all I will most likely start the pill in a week or 2 but we were hoping I would have another AF before then. Will keep you guys posted on the big ED adventure

How are all our other Warriors doing???