Closed Thread
Page 78 of 97 FirstFirst ... 2868767778798088 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Asprin can actually be dangerous if not needed, just be careful, I read something about internal bleeding and other things best check with fs

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls hope it's o.k if I join this thread. I've read back a little but it's hard to catch up! Is anyone doing a cycle at the moment? I've just started my 13th stim cycle so hopefully this will be a lucky one, but I'm certainly not that confident! I have a scan tomorrow and hope I have a few big follicles.

Maryz I'm so very sorry you have had to go such a horrible experience, I can't even imagine how awful this would have been for you.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Gretchen and welcome to this thread. All the best for your cycle and your scan tomorrow. Let us know how you go. I have to wait 2 months after the miscarriage so I'll be doing a FET cycle with our one remaining blastocyst in August. You would have certainly been through alot with 13 stim cycles. The strength of so many women here is amazing. Good luck again tomorrow.

Mary

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi maryz, thanks for the welcome. The waiting is the worst part, this will be my 1st stim for the year and I've only had 1 FET this year. I started a donor cycle but ended up with nothing to transfer. Scan showed around 10 follicles today biggest 17 & 18 and smallest around 12 hope they catch up. OPU is booked for friday.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Gretchen: All the best for Friday. You still have a few days so it's likely the 12mm follies will catch up. Take it easy and hope this is your lucky cycle, fingers crossed.

Mary

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies

Just wondering whether it's easier to conceive again with IVF after a D&C?? Or should I say is it easier to conceive again once your body has already been pregnant?? I've heard that it might be because the body already knows what to do. I'm interested on others experiences. It was my first pregnancy ever which ended with a D&C. And still spotting 13 days later arrghhhhhh

Mary

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all

Mary, I have become pregnant the next cycle after a D&C but it too ended in an m/c. Some say that your uterine lining is more receptive post a D&C. I spotted for about 2 weeks after my D&C but my period came back pretty much on time.

April - how are you doing? Any news on your FET?

Hi Gretchen - Welcome!Good luck for you EPU. Fingers crossed for you.

AFM - I had my EPU on Tuesday. 17 mature eggs (all fertilised via ICSI so I'm pretty happy with that. But Day 3 is the critical day for us so fingers crossed at least one embie makes it to blastocyst...

Thanks
    Reviews
    i just wanted to pop in and say, i wish u all babydust to make ure dreams come true. i have my fingers crossed. and i cant wait to hear ure all holding ure precious little bundles in ure arms for the first time.

Thanks
    Reviews
    April78: You're right, it really does depend on the individual and their issues. I can only hope our FET works!

Aloe Vera: 17 fertilized eggs is awesome, well done. Fingers crossed you get some blastocysts!!! Good luck

Mary

Thanks
    Reviews
    Aloe Vera wishing your embies keep growing, my FS suspects our embies are doing the same thing

I had a myriad of bt's last week to rule out a implantation problems finally received results back today, all are fine. So FS suspects we are having issues with our embies. FS wants to thaw my last two embryos and grow both to day 5 to rule out any problems If one doesn't thaw i will have a 2dt, but if they both thaw they will leave to grow to blast.

I feel sick that they will arrest, thinking this will probably eventuate. If they arrest I suspect we probably have major sperm DNA problems, (andrologist mentioned dna damage in 2010 as my dh had cancer at the time of sample) hoping I'm just over thinking the situation.

I had a scan today for another natural FET, and I'm going to O early this time. Transfer mid next week if the embies don't arrest. FS still doesn't think I have a luteal phase problem so I hope FS is right!