Closed Thread
Page 70 of 97 FirstFirst ... 2060686970717280 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Well I'm excited to be doing an EPU very soon what's frustrating is DH has to go home and his with his work days may not be able to get back to do his sample so fingers crossed AF arrives Saturday or Monday.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks loveabug! I'm hopefully going home tomorrow. All the best for your upcoming EPU, go get lots of beautiful eggies )

Mary

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well I spent 3 days in hospital, got released yesterday feeling better with the cysts on my ovaries. However still 9cm cyst on left ovary and 6cm on the right side. But now more dramas. Developed 37.8 temperature tonight and feeling real hot. No cold/flu systems just temperature so no idea what's wrong. How do I get rid of the temp? I know it's not good during early pregnancy.

Mary

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Starfish thank you for starting this post! I am 2 days into my 4th cycle.

I used DHEA for 5 months at a dose of 75mg (quite high). I didn't have any side effects at all.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello Ladies sorry this is going to be a bit of a me post. To cut a long story short 2 weeks ago I went for my routine pap smear and it came back abnormal I had to have surgery on Thursday to remove the abnormal cells. I found out today that they were pre cancerous. I can not tell you how relieved I am. It was the worst week of my life. I didn't think it could get much worse than infertility but that was much worse.

I know that one of you lovely ladies mentioned that you have information on surrogacy. Surrogacy may be our only real option. Any info from you ladies would be very helpful.

Finally, I just wanted to say that I hope you are all having your regular pap smears once every two years. I had put mine off for 2 months while having an IVF cycle. The pap smear should come before the IVF cycle. This screening has saved my life.

I hope you are all doing ok
    xx
    SS

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi summershine, I had the exact same thing happen to me. I did 3 ivf cycles last year, fell pregnant on last cycle, m/c at 8 weeks & the d & c picked it up. I had a Lletz procedure done. Took a bit to get over that but im on the other side now & grateful it was found. Stay strong

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ladies, thanks for highlighting the importance of regular pap smears. So glad you both are OK and it was caught in time. Luckily I had my FS do a pap smear right before our recent cycle and I'm now pregnant. The pap smear was all normal so I can rest easy. He was doing a lining biopsy so I got him to do the pap smear at the same time

Mary

Thanks
    Reviews
    summershine - that sounds horrific and I thank you for reminding us all of the importance of Pap smears. I have a remminder on the fridge for mine and I have been ignoring it. We always tend to think there is not much worse than infertility but your story gave me a wake up call. Thanks for sharing and i really hope your surgery goes well. I will be thinking of you. XXX

Thanks
    Reviews
    maryz - I am relieved to hear everything is on the up. Stay well and I hope you are home.

Thanks
    Reviews
    loveabug - glad to hear you had a wonderful birthday.