Closed Thread
Page 7 of 97 FirstFirst ... 567891757 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies,

Lilbirdy - Awesome news about you levels! I will be praying they keep increasing as they should. In regards to my cycle, nope, 46 (or 47 days today) is my longest cycle ever but i did have a 45 day cycle once. Before starting IVF my cycles were 28-30 days. Now they just seem to be getting longer and longer.

Starfish - glad your levels are baseline again and you can start 'syncing' with your sister soon and move forward.

AFM - got the blood test results. FS said i have had a "system failure" and my brain, pituitary gland and ovaries aren't producing enough of the right hormones to indicate AF is on her way so all is good to go for the lap on Wednesday.

Hi to everyoen else

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Im Officially PUPO today
    We did a FET cycle, they had to thaw all five of my frosties
    I'm thinking of giving this game away. I may try a fresh cycle if this fails but no more.
    It's taken me nearly a two year IVF break to come to piece with that thought

Love and best wishes to all of you lovely and deserving ladies xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Mummywannabee (me too by the way! ), glad to hear it is all systems go for your lap next week Is this the 1st investigation you've had to check out any factors potentially impacting implantation? (I hate that other word FS' use) Grrr!

Marzi, Big Congrats on being PUPO!!! Can imagine your disappointment in needing to defrost 5 embies (forgive my nosiness was the reason for needing to defrost 5 due to aneuploidy?) BUT this one has made the grade and it has the energy to go ALL the way and there will be no need to contemplate the next step

Also, just want to send you extra for all you've had to endure, being a LT IVF Warrior is all consuming and exhausting. I really hope this is the time for the stork to pay you a visit.

Have a great weekend ALL
    Last edited by Starf1sh; 15-08-2011 at 09:55. Reason: prev post didn't make sense!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Starf1sh - no but FS said I am borderline for PCOS. I know, crazy egg numbers for such a low dose! Good luck with this cycle!!

Mummywanabee - yes my cycles have gotten really long now and FS says it's just due to my body trying to recover from all the cycles and nothing to worry about.

Lilbaby - how're you feeling? Sounds promising, fingers crossed for you!

Sorry to hear that Marzi Hopefully this is the cycle for you!

Thanks everyone for the welcome, hope you're all going well
    It's so good to be able to 'talk' to people who actually know what it's like to go through this long term. Also good to talk to others who are informed about their cycles and different treatments, sometimes researching the treatments we are trying or could try is the only thing that keeps me going and gives me hope.
    I had a bt and scan this morning and my lining and oestrogen are looking good. I have about 15 follicles with 3 leading follicles. I usually get a few leading ones and wait for the others to catch up but this time instead of EPU next Monday like I expected, it will be this Thurs or Fri for those leading follicles. With the idea that they will be the better quality ones. Even though it's sacrificing a dozen possible embies for 3, I'm really happy to be trying something new. Hopefully it works!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey ladies. Just want to share a couple of quotes with you.

Courage, it would seem, is nothing less than the power to overcome danger, misfortune, fear, injustice, while continuing to affirm inwardly that life with all its sorrows is good; that everything is meaningful even if in a sense beyond our understanding; and that there is always tomorrow. ----Dorothy Thompson

I can't change the direction of the wind, but I can adjust my sails to always reach the destination.---Jimmy Dean

Today is the 2nd anniversary of losing my little 14.5 weeker that I named Benjamin, so I'm a bit nostalgic and philosophical.

tryingreallyhard is offline Waiting for our little prince or princess.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies

I'm just stalking this thread (at the moment anyway) to say big hugs to frosty on this sad anniversary.

We just got our renewal for another 12 months being part of friends of QFG. Not sure if that warrants inclusion on this thread but I do feel that after 12 months and 4 MCs I may be headed here. You are all so lovely and supportive.

TRH

7. The Following User Says Thank You to tryingreallyhard For This Useful Post:

Frostysmum  (16-08-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Frosty, the anniversaries are so hard and I know for myself it is difficult not to get caught up in the...what if's??? Thought I'd share a few gems I've also found helpful at tough times. TRH, we're ready when you are

“The person who risks nothing, does nothing, has nothing, is nothing, and becomes nothing. He may avoid suffering and sorrow, but he simply cannot learn and feel and change and grow and love and live.” Leo F Buscaglia

"Never let the odds keep you from doing what you know in your heart you were meant to do." -- H. Jackson Brown, Jr.

Fall seven times, stand up eight. ~Japanese Proverb

Anyone else have some they want to share???

Thanks
    Reviews
    Haydos, all the best for EPU this week!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lilbirdy - for you that your levels keep rising.

Mummywannabee - good luck for your lap tomorrow. I hope you get the all clear.

Haydos - wishing you all the best for your epu - I hope you get the perfect embies this time.

Marzi - I have everything crossed for you hun

Frosty - , it must be such a hard day for you. Thank you for sharing your quotes, I think I'll copy them down for when I have a bad day.

TRH - I'm sorry to hear of your losses.

Starfish - Thanks also for your quotes. I especially like the Jackson Brown 1. I hope everything is on track for your ED cycle.

afm, I had my 2nd implant put in yesterday and the nurse tried to tell me I start lucrin in 2 weeks - umm no I dont, it's 4 more weeks until I start! She wouldn't listen though so I told her to check with my FS. She was a bit of a cow about it, I tried to tell her I'd done this protocol before and had it all recorded in my diary but she wasnt interested. Not to worry, at least I know what I'm doing.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Frosty, so sorry to hear that this difficult time has come around again. I don't have any words of wisdom just to say we are feeling for you.

mummywannabee
    - all the very best for your lap tomorrow !!!

Marzi, how are you feeling in the 2WW ?

TRH, welcome !!

Haydos, are you on track for EPU ? Good luck !

Hi starfish & everyone else.

*preg mentioned*
    AFM, just two more sleeps until my scan. I had another BT yesterday and HCG levels have risen again, doubled again the right amount, now at 4084 ... which is great but I really want the reassurance of a scan. I'll only be 6wk2d but really hoping for a HB.
    Last edited by lilbirdy; 16-08-2011 at 21:23.