Closed Thread
Page 69 of 101 FirstFirst ... 1959676869707179 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi Ladies,

Maryz I had a large cyst on my left ovary in both my pregnancies and had no complications just discomfort but that stopped both times as I progressed in the pregnancy I guess it burst or went down as I didn't have anymore scans after my 18 week scans to check it my Dr said it was a pregnancy cyst and nothing to worry about just some women are prone to getting them. I also had 8 cysts the size of dinner plates after my first round of IVF and had OHSS and FS was not concerned about them affecting the pregnancy unfortunately at my 8 week scan it was found to be a blighted ovum I now feel around to find a cyst to see if I'm pregnant as it's my first indicator !!!

Rice great news about ur scan I bet ur over the moon!

Best wishes to all

Thanks
    Reviews
    star - thanks again for sharing such informed info. You are one well informed lady and I for one appreciate you and your posts to make me see sense. No pressure. I am so sorry that you had to endure so much to be able to share your wisdom with us all. Selflessness goes a long way. You have always been so very selfless and I have no words to articulate how much you have given me strength. You are so amazing and I hope you know that. XXX

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Jamison For This Useful Post:

Starf1sh  (17-04-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Munchkin2: thanks so much for your post, that makes me alittle less worried. I know mine is a pregnancy cyst too so hope it goes away on its own. Pretty sure I have quite a few of varying sizes on both ovaries but the biggest mentioned was the 8cm one. Will see what my FS says on Thurs. It is very sore and uncomfortable though.

Mary

Thanks
    Reviews
    wow it is sooooo quiet in here. What happened???

maryz - good luck with your appointment tomorrow.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Jamison. Unfortunately I have been in agony in pain since midnight last night. Got admitted into hospital 7am this morning with a suspected ruptured cyst. Unbearable pain all day and vomiting. The painkillers hardly help. I'm likely to be in hospital for several days. Worst pain ever in my life!! Started spotting again tonight so very worried. They doing scan tomorrow to see if everything ok. Fingers crossed!

Mary

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi my lovelies, well I am back and feeling great. Sorry but u just need to get away from IVF for awhile.
    Well u celebrated my birthday with my gorgeous friends got spoilt loving that, had the MIL come stay with us after my stay with her and that turned out to be fantastic. We had Easter with DH family then, DH and I took dd camping at yamba for the week and we feel amazing. So today I am seeing FS to chat about our next EPU. Oh and I got spoilt again yesterday with a few new tops and a gorgeous pair if brown boots loving it!
    Ok I am on phone so I will go catch up xxxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry all "u" are ment to be "I"

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies

Maryz I know that feeling all to well it's excruciating and the fertility meds make it worse!! Your spotting could be from you burst cyst this is what happened to me so try not to stress ( easier said than done) thinking of you

Lovebug sounds like you had a wonderful birthday

Hope everyones well

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well I'm still in hospital. Scan today was fantastic. Baby's heartbeat 144 beats per minute and it's measuring spot on 7wk 5 days today!! We are ecstatic!! The spotting has settled for now. Pain in ovaries still terribly sore due to the hyperstimulation and the cysts. Large 9cm cyst on left ovary and 6cm on right ovary. Not sure when they will let me go home.

Mary

Thanks
    Reviews
    Maryz fantastic news HB is great sorry that you are in pain hope you get to go home soon