Closed Thread
Page 66 of 101 FirstFirst ... 1656646566676876 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Rice and Maryz----Congratulations!!!! Can't wait for you girls to join us over at the LTIVFWW pregnancy thread.

Jamison---Sorry that in times like this there's so much fighting and unpleasantness to taint the memories.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Jamison, I am so truly sorry to hear of your family's loss.
    Do what is best for you and DH at this difficult time.
    My thoughts go out to you xx

Maryz and Rice, as Frosty said it is always a pleasure to welcome more girls from this thread to our finally pregnant thread!
    im so happy for you both

Maryz, I'm still getting cramps and sore lower back, feels just like af is coming. I have even freaked out at one point and took myself to hospital to check. But all was fine. I have spoken to others who had terrible cramping the whole pregnancy. I know it's hard to relax, (I still check for blood every time I go to the loo..old habits ay?) but see if you can destress where you can. No heavy lifting, sit down where you can, even take a bit more time to vacuumed. Just little things to rest your body. See you in the other thread xx

To all the other lovley ladies here, I wish you a safe long weekend and an end in sight for each of your TTC journeys xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Marzi: Thank you, you have calmed me alittle. The cramps are terribly sore today and I'm freaking out abit. I also keep checking for blood but nothing thank goodness! I am nearly 6 wks, I really hope they don't continue all pregnancy as abit scary.
    Where do I find the pregnancy thread??? What is it called??

Mary

Thanks
    Reviews
    Maryz--Here. http://www.bubhub.com.au/community/f...nally-pregnant!

I had the cramps too, I thought it was from the progesterone pessaries and crinone. I was also very bloated from EPU for many weeks after.

Thanks
    Reviews
    rice - yay!! counting down the days! There is so much waiting in this journey to meet the little one huh??

marzi - thanks for the kind words. My sister cramped the entire pregnancy and the product of that pregnancy is here 4 years later and telling me how to behave. I am always being told what I can and cannot say and apparently "BUM" is an "illegal" word too now.

Thanks
    Reviews
    frosty - hey...how are you doing?? Thanks for your post. Nice to hear from you

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks frostysmum, I joined the pregnant thread

Mary

Thanks
    Reviews
    Summershine - you mentioned about your friend asking if the doctor knew why they weren't taking. When people used to ask me I always felt like saying, yes he knows but he's keeping it a secret.
    Oh and people aren't that interested anyway, when I tried to explain the reasons that we did know, their eyes would glaze over and they'd change the subject anyway.

Jamison - unfortunately Blackie (my beautiful dog) passed away on the 22nd. He had a surgery and didn't recover well from it, couldn't walk etc and was getting very frustrated with that. He may have got a bit better if we left it longer but the latest cat scan showed his cancer in his spine had spread a lot (scapula one was the same due to radiation), and he wouldn't have had long left and was in lots of pain, so we had to make the heartbreaking decision to have him put down. Hardest thing we've ever had to do. That's why I've been away for a while, not in a good place emotionally for a while, starting to get a bit more back on track now (preg hormones probably haven't helped).

Loveabug - really sorry about your bfn

Maryz - congratulations Yes, I got cramps/pain early on too, I learned that pretty much any preg symptom you look up says it's perfectly normal. As long as you don't have lots of pain/bleeding, most things are fine.
    Same as Frostysmum a lot of my early pain/symptoms were from the progesterone, I stopped that around week 7 and felt much better.
    You'll most likely get cramping during the pregnancy from the uterus expanding etc, but it shouldn't be as painful as what you have now.

Jamison - oh I'm so sorry for your loss How is your DH holding up?
    Sorry your MIL is causing so much stress for you both. I would have said she was just taking it out on you but if she is always like that....
    Wow what a harsh thing to say! I'm not overly religious but my family is Anglican and everyone seems to get cremated so I've never heard that one before. Regardless even if she believes it, why would you ever say that to someone?? Nasty

Rice - wow that's amazing news!!! Very happy and excited for you

Green Mum and Star - hope you're both ok..

Thanks
    Reviews
    Haydos - I am so sorry that Blackie had that experience and I truly mean that. I hate hearing of animals in pain. He would be up there and having the time of his life now.I have had many pets be sick and we have had to make that decision and it is heart wrenching. I got extremely upset about my dogs having to be put down and a few people thought I was being ridiculous but they are a part of the family and it hurts.

Hope you are okay

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Jamison, that means a lot. Yes, I was worried about people thinking I was over-reacting but he really meant so much to me

How're you going? It's been a bit quiet on this thread lately, hope everyone is going ok.