Closed Thread
Page 65 of 97 FirstFirst ... 1555636465666775 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Jamison---I'm so sorry about your sad news.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Jamison I'm so sorry for your families loss ((hugs)) DH should only participate in what he feels comfortable with

Thanks
    Reviews
    Jamison, I'm so sorry for your loss. Big hugs to you & DH and I hope a solution can be found which honours everyone's right to grieve in their own way xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Jamison so sorry to hear of your loss I hope you and hubby can work something out with his family.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies

Jamison - I'm really sorry for your loss. Also seems very unfair the pressure on your DH. Stay strong

Maryz - did you have your levels checked again? Hope all is well

Summer - CGH/PGD is a big decision but I thought of it as a definite answer re: quality. Maybe use you bubsicle first so you have no doubts. Good luck

AFM -thrilled to say we have a bfp Got lovely 2nd line Sat arvo (5dp5dt) & BT confirmed today (9dp5dt) Hcg of 254 Early scan booked for Friday week.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Rice: Congrats, that's fantastic news!!! When is your scan? Mine is on the 16th. I did have my levels rechecked and they were perfect at 1255 which means the HCG is doubling every 48 hours. So we are thrilled so far!! You go celebrate and take it easy

Mary

Thanks
    Reviews
    thank you all so so much. I truly appreciate your kind words. I am worried for my hubby. He is not in a good place. He told me he was coming home tonight and did not show so I called him and he had no idea he didn't tell me. I just don't want him staying there with his Mum too long as she is extremely negative. Of course anyone would be if their husband passed but she is always like that. She gave me a few serves yesterday about being a bad "Catholic". yeah I am christened Catholic but I have no particular beliefs and nor do my parents. My father in law wanted to be cremated but she went against it anyway. She was not happy when she asked me what I would want and I said I want to be cremated too. Apparently I will not accepted into heaven. Okay then. I am fine with that because who truly knows what happens when you are gone??

Sorry for the mrobid post. I had to vent.

Thanks again to you all for the kindness. XXX

Thanks
    Reviews
    a HUGE congrats to Rice and family. What lovely news!!! I am so so pleased to read this. I wish you a great journey until bubba arrives!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    felicita - the argument is about carryong the casket on their shoulders. I completely support hubby's choice but MIL is having none of it. I know I could not do it, not just physically but emotionally. That's why he does not want to do it. He knows he will fall apart. She cannot understand why I am on his side.

star - thanks so so much for your post. I hope MIL can see that everyone grieves in different ways. Hubby is not strong when things go bad and she needs to see that he is not wanting to do this because he does not want to cause a scene. Even if he did, no-one would think any less of him but he wants some dignity. How are you anyway?? I have been thinking about you alot. You have been MIA as have I but I always wonder about how you are.

sorry to anyone I did not mention personally. I appreciate you all and wish you all nothing but happiness. XXX

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies,

A little update from me. All going well so far, I'm 5wks 5 days pregnant tomorrow. My last HCG was 1255 which was perfect. Next bloodwork to check levels is on the 11 April and my scan will be in the 7th week on the 16 April. We're praying to hear that previous little heartbeat (or two) at the scan. Counting down 11 days till my scan. It seems to always be a never ending wait for something. I'm still super bloated, find it hard to eat much so eat little bits at a time. I look 4 mths pregnant because of the bloating and was told it will continue for the first trimester due to the hormones. I'm still getting very sore cramps every day but my FS said its normal but it still worries me. The boobs are sore and I get waves of nausea throughout the day but it's not too bad at the moment. Best wishes to all for a happy and safe Easter !

Mary