Closed Thread
Page 64 of 97 FirstFirst ... 1454626364656674 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    April I hate the waiting too. I hope everything is ok with the 3 frosties.
    I am waiting to cycle in June - that is when I will do the CGH testing. It was the earliest they could get me in. I'm hoping that regardless of the results they will transfer the blasty I have on ice in June too. After that I will be moving on to Donor eggs and wanting to get the process happening as soon as possible. I so can't wait for June to get here and to get all the CGH testing out the way so that i can move forward.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Got the results it's a BFN. AF is fully here I'm feeling so deflated. I will be speaking with FS in the morning to find out our next plan of action. DH is over IVF and wants me to consider adoption. Which I actually am considering, I just want one more really good effort. DH worries because it all makes me so sick. But adoption maybe a great option for us. I just need sometime to think about it all

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies

Love - sorry it's another BFN. Happy to read ur open to options...always reading abt ppl who gave it one final attempt & end up with a bub - seriously hoping this will be u x

Summer - bring on June! I hate the waiting to start more than the tww...hope you've got lots of good things planned to help time fly

April - crossing my fingers it was good news for your 3??

Jamison - amazing how a new pair of shoes can make the world seem just a little more bearable

Poppy - hi

Star, Green, Haydos - hope all is well!

Afm: tww - again. It's a 5day, hatching, perfect grade, blast, that passed PGD...if this doesn't work I don't know what will!
    ...arrrghhh - the waiting game, again!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I spoke with FS this morning and have decided to do an EPU in a few months. FS was really good wants to change it up slightly which is great as I asked for this with last FS so we are hopefully going to get less eggs and I may be able to do a fresh transfer I have always wanted to try for this but had never happened. Sorry for the me post I will catch up with you all soon xxxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies, I am new to this thread and wondering if anyone can give me some advice. Just got pregnant for first time ever via IVF and had a beta of 149 on Monday and 237 on Wed. Should I be worried it hasn't doubled in 48 hrs?

Mary

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Maryz - Welcome to the thread and congratulations on your BFP. I'm sorry I can't give any advise about HCG as I have never been pregnant. Hopefully one of the other ladies will have some info. There is a sticky on the forums that gives a guide to HCG levels. What does your clinic think?

April - Any news yet or are you still waiting? I hope you get some news soon I think it probably is harder than the 2WW.

Rice - Wow it looks like you have a good one there. I will have everything

Loveabug - That's good that your FS is willing to change things a bit. Are you feeling better today? It always takes me a few weeks to get over a BFN.

AFM - I'm questioning whether I will do the CGH testing. I don't know if I'm prepared to pay that much money and go through another cycle knowing that it won't be for a transfer and only to tell me that my eggs are of poor quality. All the IVFs to date suggest that my eggs are no good - most of my embies arrest on day 4. I keep thinking I could use that money for an egg donation cycle and start ASAP. I have a frozen blasty left too blah I'm just not sure what to do. My hubby is away on business so I will wait until he comes back.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Summer shine: I saw my FS yesterday and he's happy with the levels at the moment. But Monday's HCG level will give us more info so fingers crossed it will be ok. I'm so worried about it. I have to think positive I know. Good luck with your next cycle. How long does it take to get an egg donor? I wish you all the very best

Mary

Thanks
    Reviews
    sorry to be all about me and so self centred. I am having BAD BAD day. My father in law passed away this morning and I have spent all day arguing with my mother in law about how my hubby does not want to be a pall bearer.He cannot stand to do it so I am on his side. Hubby does not cope well with things like this. I would not wanna carry my Dad's coffin either. Sorry to be morbid. I just feel so sad for my hubby.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Jamison: So sorry to hear of your loss. I hope you and hubby are able to stay strong and I think he should only do what makes him feel comfortable.

Mary

Thanks
    Reviews
    Jamison - sorry for your family's loss. DH should do what he wants and take care of himself.
    But is the pall bearing being discussed actually carrying the coffin, or is it walking beside it while it's on a trolley, with one hand resting on the coffin and acting as a guard of honour for FIL. This is the only sort of pall bearing I've witnessed, would expect funeral director's insurance wouldn't be too keen on the carrying variety. Does it even make a difference to DH which it is?