Closed Thread
Page 63 of 97 FirstFirst ... 1353616263646573 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    loveabug - Oh I seriously need to stop talking about shoes. It's not normal!!!Should I swicth to my second greatest passion?? Lipstick colours? Should I wear gloss or matte? Should I wear red on a miserable day to cheer me up? I wear red lipstick on days I am upset as it cheers me up. Sad but true. I look like Ronald Mcdonald by the time I get home from work though.

Maybe your mum is my mum's sister?? hahahaa. Then again I only have male cousins on Mum's side so I guess we are not related.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Jamison love it!

Summer researching is great BUT sometimes it can be overwhelming and conflicting i really try to limit my online time. it all just makes it crazy

AFM well AF is due today BT monday and i will get results tuesday which just seems so far away im starting to get a little crazy sitting around and thinking about it. PMS symptoms which could be good news or bad, and I feel nauseous but I could be just imagining this arrrrgh! i dont know. Im just over half way
    I just feel realy blaaaaah at the moment. Trying to stay positive is soooo hard

Hello LTIWW how are we all? who else is getting this rain? I am about to purchase a dryer as mine had broke awhile ago and we have 1 left at our local retravision and of course its the most expensive so am contemplating whether i really need one and the answer is YES! yes i do now to convince DH

and lots of

Thanks
    Reviews
    Pretty quiet in here.
    Star how are you going? Haven't heard from you in a while.

Hi poppy, summer and Jamison

Well I'm still feeling blaaaah but that could also be from what I have had for morning tea. Small slice of carrot cake from my gorgeous neighbour, alittle macadamia and caramel slice and I made a banana cake so I had to try that as well and way to many cups of tea. I have had a nice morning

Thanks
    Reviews
    Rice how are you feeling?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Green hope you and DP are healing we are here for you when you are ready hugs

Thanks
    Reviews
    Monday can not get here quick enough arrrgh! even worse have to wait until tuesday to get results. Going CRAZY! may give in to the darn devil sticks. No I shouldnt. Oh but I think i might buy some tomorrow. Oh man I am C.R.A.Z.Y
    Still feeling pretty bland at the mo!

Thanks
    Reviews
    loveabug -on one hand I wanna say stay away from the "devil sticks" but onhe other hand I want to know. Selfish I know.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well I've started spotting I'm freaking out. Just missed QFG by a couple of minutes this morning so I haven't been able to talk to a FN. I did decide not to POAS but now I changed my mind i quickly ducked into chemist as our town closes at midday and bought a couple freaking out

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well I think AF is here still going for BT for DH still holding some hope

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Poppyloppy - Glad you posted and you don't sound bitter. Well if you are bitter then I am bitter too! It's just a frustrating and emotionally draining process and I wouldn't wish it on anyone. So feel free to vent away here you won't be judged.

Jamison - I think we should all go shoe shopping..... back in New York!!!! I hope you are doing ok?

Loveabug - I really hope it's not AF. At least you will get the results today so no more waiting. Look after yourself.
    Last edited by SummerShine; 26-03-2012 at 10:48.