Closed Thread
Page 62 of 101 FirstFirst ... 1252606162636472 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Thanks Jamison. Unfortunately none of our embies made it back to the freezer so my 2 most beautiful little bugs are snugly and hopefully burrowing in. I'm on progesterone and have had 2 shots of pregnal day 6 half way basically I'm feeling hormonal and nauseous so I hope this is all good signs.
    How are you? It drives me bonkers when some people bring up IVF or babies. My mum sent me a picture of my uncles US not long after I had last MC and my last FET. I burst in to tears. And still my mum constantly talks of others having babies and sends me picture grrrrrrr sorry went on alittle rant. I guess some people don't understand what we go through and they don't know how to communicate to us. This thread is so important to get it all out. We understand. Hope I am making sense can't sleep yet I'm soooo tired. If you want to chat pm me

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ok sooooo I can't sleep and there is only so many threads I can post in. And I'm on my phone so I don't wake DH. I think I may end up with a texting injury well I suppose I should put down the phone.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Nat - Thank you for info re: aspirin. It's also good to hear that your doctor feels that you won't need IVF. That's amazing.

Green - Big I have no words really. It's a long hard road. Be kind to yourself.

April - Good luck with the results from your testing. I will have everything crossed.

Rice - Good luck with your FET.

Jamison - I can relate to that. My best friend emailed me last week with the question "so does your Dr know why they are not taking". I was like so don't want to talk about this.

slinkymalinki - I don't have any suggestions but the ladies on this thread know a lot and I'm sure they will be able to suggest things. Good luck with your next transfer

Loveabug - this is the cycle you get your BFP.

AFM - Bit blah at the moment. Had an appt with my FS and basically they want to do one more cycle with CGH to show that my eggs are no good. I knew what they were going to say prior to the appointment but it still hurt at the time and I just wanted to go home so I could have a cry. It's really hard to find the motivation to go through a cycle knowing that it's to tell you bad news. I also find that I'm getting totally overwhelmed by online information. Some people say one thing, others another and I don't know what to do or who to believe. I don't know if I have given it every chance or am I missing things. I did acupuncture and Chinese medicine for 2.5 years, went on a low GI diet, tried all kinds of vitamins, royal jelly, stopped drinking coke, lost 12kg so I'm back to a size 8-10, dropped to working part-time to reduce stress - nothing has made a difference and it's doing my head in. So this month I'm kind of doing my own thing. I'm not going to give up though, plan B is to go with donor eggs. I just have to get through this next horrible cycle so I can move forward.

To anyone I missed good luck and best wishes for wherever you are up to in your cycle/journey.

xx
    SS

4. The Following User Says Thank You to SummerShine For This Useful Post:

Loveabug  (22-03-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default May I join??

Hi Ladies

I was hoping to join your lovely little group. I have been reading your thread for a while and you all seem so supportive.

SummerShine- it's really hard, more waiting, how frustrating for you. Hopefully you get some answers that you can move forward with. I have done the same- acupuncture, stopped drinking coke (which I love and need for night shift), heaps of vitamins, reduced work. It's just crap. Maybe we should do the opposite- start taking drugs, drinking, smoking and BAM we would get preggers. No I'm not bitter at all.

Loveabug- best wishes for the TWW. this is it for you. As for people sending you photos and info regarding everyone elses pregnancies- I know the feeling. Everyone at my work knows about my struggles (gossip mad!!) so for some reason people love to tell me about their pregnancies like I'm going to be super excited for them, well guess what- I'm not!!

Rice- good luck with your FET

AFM- I'm really not as bitter as I sound, just frustrated. Waiting for preg BT on wed but sure it's BFN. Did have symptoms- really sore boobies and peeing heaps but now I feel normal. We didn't get any to freeze this time either. Just don't know where to go from here.

Hope you all had a good weekend
    Poppy x

6. The Following User Says Thank You to PoppyLoppy For This Useful Post:

Loveabug  (22-03-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    loveabug - you have every right to be annoyed when people show insensitivity. I could go on forever on that topic. I know people think our mums would be the most sensitive in this situation, but from my experience, sometimes not. My Mum can be the most insensitive of the lot and calls me a B@Tch when I say nothing when she tells me her friends' daughters had babies. I really do not understand why I should throw a parade for girls who were mean to me???I welcome their babies but I do NOT condone a girl being mean to me and then expecting me to be over the moon about her baby. How you feeling??? little ones snuggling in??I am thinking of you

Thanks
    Reviews
    welcome Poppy - may your journey on this thread be short and sweet

Thanks
    Reviews
    I think ALL of us Long termers should go on the shoe shopping expedition.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Jamison For This Useful Post:

Loveabug  (22-03-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    haydos - any news about the testing??

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome poppy fx this is your time

Did someone say shoes? Haha

Jamison do we have the same mother haha my mum uses the same terminology to describe me.

Well I am so hormonal x100. Poor DH I ripped into him because I have hurt my neck should and needed a massage at like 3am (laughing) I sat up rubbing my own neck/shoulder and got up him because he couldn't tell I needed a massage. Haha how crazy am I.

DH told me he was going to get me something stupid for my bday (he is trying to be funny) I put my request in for shoes, MIL says " oh yeah it's your bday soon well I will just give you money to put towards what you want" I say " thanks coz the shoes I want are ver expensive"(giggles)" DH will need more overtime" DH replies "yeah not just from Kmart" hahaha. And MIL agrees with me gotta love her.

Thanks
    Reviews
    summer - NEVER believe what you read online. I had to learn that the hard way. There seems to be no rhyme nor reason to any of this so do not be disheartened. I have read some horror stories and yet found the complete opposite story on another website. You are one person and what does or does not work for you is not going to be the same for someone else. It might sound the same on the surface, but no two situations are identical.