Closed Thread
Page 58 of 101 FirstFirst ... 848565758596068 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Felicita, I'm still here. Just in the background silently cheering the LTers on I'm struggling with my heavy heart a little at the moment. Will be back when I have regathered my strength and courage which I KNOW is hiding in there somewhere!

Thanks
    Reviews
    green - hope to hear about some snuggly embies soon!! I know it is a little disappointing at times but I know many people who have fallen pregnant with 3 day embies.

summer - I have not decided about the genetic testing and to be honest, I am STILL avoiding it. I think my time away in New York next week will give me some time alone to really think about what I want to do. I really want to be pregnant but I do NOT want to deal with the process again. It's a catch 22.

I am scared I am gonna lose my post so I will go away and come back.

Thanks
    Reviews
    rice - the misleading info in the media is really annoying me. It truly does make people believe you give IVF one go and BINGO!!.

Thanks
    Reviews
    rice - oh and congrats on being PUPO!!! May this be your time.

Star - I am so sorry you are feeling so heavy hearted. I would take it all away if I had a magic wand. I know you are strong and will be on here giving your wisdom again soon. If not, well all that you have given in the past is more than enough and I am sure I am not alone in wishing you happiness and some more shoes!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Jamison For This Useful Post:

Starf1sh  (03-03-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Starf1sh -
    Apart from the hugs, I think the only other thing I can offer that might be in any way slightly useful at the moment is the rose-quartz pendant my sister gave me in December as the last-ditch TTC aid . (I guess coincidences like EO and I both wearing rose quartz for our recent cycles is how superstitions start). I'm happy to mail it to you. PM if you wish.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Green the article was about a home and away 'star' in brackets as the whole show is crap and always runs over time sometimes making the shows I tape after it miss the last ten min....grrr
    anyway she tried for a Bub for a whole year (that was big of her) then went IVF and got preg first pop.
    all the best sending you sticky vibes!

Star, you are an amazing woman and I know you ave the strength to continue down this windy IVF path. We are all here cheering you on
    much love xx

Haydos, was it your fur baby that was sick? Any improvement?

Im sorry I haven't kept up with everyone, but I think of you all often xx

Update from me is my initial amnio results came back all clear. Another 2ww till the rest of the results come back. There is always more waiting!!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Marzi For This Useful Post:

Starf1sh  (03-03-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Starf!sh - big hugs, hope you're going ok, hopefully things turn around for you soon x

Green - when is your BT? Friday next week maybe? What about you Rice? Hope your embies are making themselves at home guys!

Jamison - have fun in NY! I loooove NY. It's such a hard decision whether to keep going or call it a day isn't it. Whatever you guys decide will be the right decision. Have you thought about talking it through with a counsellor? Good luck x

Marzi - wow not a whole year! Must have been tough... Not meaning to sound mean, I'm sure it was tough but so many have been through so much and a year pales in comparison. I would've traded our 5 years for a year and 1 cycle in a heartbeat. I think it doesn't help that ivf is still quite hidden and most people going through it don't tell that many people, so there are less stories out there.
    Yes, it's my furbaby thanks for asking. We're actually on our way home from the oncologist at the moment after picking him up from his 4th radiation treatment. Unfortunately the tumor has spread 1cm bigger all around in the past week, so not looking good But so far he is still not in much pain and is still enjoying life which is great, but I don't think he has much longer
    Congrats again on your good test results!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Haydos1979 For This Useful Post:

Starf1sh  (03-03-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Felicita, that is an incredibly generous offer and it warms my heart that you would even make it However, from what I have read I think it is important you hang onto it as "Rose quartz is also helpful and protective during pregnancy and with childbirth"...so I think you're going to need it to bring those twinnies into the world! I do have a little talisman I wear occasionally that reminds me to be hopeful and that unknown blessings are already on their way but might invest in some rose quartz myself!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Star - I needed to get a new thong for the pendant, the one it came with was scratchy, but I ended up buying a new (rose quartz) bracelet instead, so the pendant is "spare" and still being offered to you if you want it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ok gorgeous, I'll take it! thank you! It's gotta be an good omen when a lady UTD with twins offers you her good luck charm not once but twice! We might start something here! Will PM you my details.