Closed Thread
Page 55 of 101 FirstFirst ... 545535455565765 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Green Mum to be View Post

A little nervous as we have our scans tomorrow morning. I've been spotting on the Estrogen pill and called the nurse yesterday. Last time we had a fresh cycle they cancelled me because of the spotting . They have said not to worry and if it continues they might put me on patches rather than pills. Has anyone done the patches?
    I was on patches at one point. They are easy, no fuss. They are called estradot patches. Who knows, if my septum had been fixed, they could have worked.

Summer hi and welcome.
    i don't tend to pop in all that often anymore, but the girls in here are amazingly strong women with a wealth of knowledge and IVF experience.
    i understand your frustrations about not being diognosies early and wasting cycles. I had 20 cycles ($$$$$$$$$$) and 5 m/c before a simple MIR scan picked up the problem. Hang in there xx

Haydos, I'm going back to read what the radiation is all about xx

Star, not sure where your at ATM but know that I always have you in my thoughts xx

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Marzi For This Useful Post:

Green Mum to be  (17-02-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Haydos, I'm so sorry to have missed the part about your fur baby. What awful news. I hope that he has a high quality of life for sometime yet. I dread the day something happens to my two. I wish they could live for as long as we do. All the best for him, and pass on some ear rubs from me xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello all I just read a post it's about the geotag. How ridiculous who wants to show there exact location ie street address. It's just crazy why on earth would BH add this feature

Thanks
    Reviews
    April, Green, Loveabug and Marzi thank you for the warm welcome looking forward to getting to know you all.

Marzi - thank you for sharing your story - you went through a lot and I am so happy that you got your BFP.

Green - I have been on the patches they are pretty non eventful. You just stick them on and you can still go swimming etc they don't fall off. I didn't get any side-effects from them.

April - I find it's a constant struggle with clinics to do anything different. Well too be fair my new clinic has been great so far but my old clinic wouldn't change anything. In fact my FS said she did not have time to tweek individual protocols. So I guess they all lump us into one big pile even though we can have so many different issues.
    ]
    AFM - Got my 'official' BFN on Friday. The clinic rang really late in the arvo I'm sure they ring the BFN's last. At least my progesterone levels were good. Now to try and improve egg quality.

Hope it's all good with everyone.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi LTIWW

Star - sorry abt ur lining, as if this isn't hard enough without another obstacle ...hope you get to use ur frozen embies soon

Loveabug - go u with bootcamp! Hope it helps u feel great for ur March FET

Green - hope today's scan went well

Summer - welcome. Sorry u too have to join such a thread but you'll get lots of great advice/support here I too have had early AF following full stim cycles, even with crinone gel or prog pessaries. FETs seem to go much better tho! Am also considering trying the prog injections depending on how many (if any) embrios we get this time

AFM - thanks for the good luck wishes...EPU went really well & we have 14 eggs hopefully doing their thing Lots of hurdles to come tho...feeling v nervous re: PGD testing

Green Mum to be is offline Just one baby pretty pretty please with sprinkles and a cherry on top
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Rice : Goodluck! 14 is a great number so lots of from me to get them moving the in the right direction!

Summer: sorry that you got the official BFN. If we get AF i just call them and don't have to go back in?? Your old FS sounds like a p---k... too busy rolling around in all the money they make from us to 'tweek an individual protocol'. We always joke that we have new car it's just that one of the staff at our fertility clinic is driving it around! (The money for IVF has to come from somewhere so we drive around in two older yet well looked after cars)

DP's follies are growing but not quite there yet so she is back for a scan on Wednesday. Hopefully that means pick up at the end of the week as they haven't increased her dosage. I am getting a little worried as not only are they getting bigger but she's getting more smaller follies. Last time the OHSS was awful for her and she was vomitting and bed ridden for three days. It seems to be heading in that direction again.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Green - I didn't get AF but I did a HPT and it was negative so I was pretty certain it was a BFN. I wanted to get the BT done anyway to see what my progesterone level was as in the past it has always been really really low. So I guess it's a positive that it was a good level this time round. Oh I want to write a book about my last clinic - FS was always at least 30 minutes late for everything (even ET) and another FS there explained to a trainee Dr in front of me (during a scan) that it was unlikely I would fall pregnant at my age and that the optimal time is 18-25 and that women these days think they can get PhDs and have careers etc and 'forget' about children until it's too late. Sorry that one still makes me Love judgmental people in the medical profession that know so much about me NOT.

Sounds like it's a stressful time for you and DP. I hope everything is ok for the scan on Wednesday as I can't imagine OHSS is very nice I will have my fingers crossed that you and DP are all good to go for egg pick up at the end of the week.

Rice - 14 eggs is a great haul I will keep my that they keep dividing nicely and keep my toes crossed that PGD testing is all ok.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Summer so sorry you got the bfn that's just crazy that the fs doesn't have timeto tweak your protocol. Boot camp was fantastic except I felt like I was going to die lol just ashame the trainer was away this week so it's going to hurt again when I come back from my treatment.

Green good luck tomorrow hope your DP OHSS isn't to bad. My last FS gave me meds to stop the OHSS sorry I can't remember what is was called.

Well isn't it sad when you get excited when AF arrives I'm day 1 and so excited. Just wish I didn't have a cold and DD would stop talking so much it feels like she is yelling except she is just talking normally. I feel like crap *insert crappy sick face here*

Green Mum to be is offline Just one baby pretty pretty please with sprinkles and a cherry on top
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Loveabug: I'm sorry that you feel like cr*p, big ciber hugs

Looks like collection is Friday WOOOOO HOOOOO AND I am very happy to say that DP has 12 good size follies and 3 smaller follies which is NOT looking like OHSS (last time it was over 30 *EEK*).

We obviously aren't going to get 18 eggs again but I would prefer this than to have DP in pain like she was last time... It was horrible and i wouldn't wish it on anyone even for 18 eggs.

I will push my luck a little and hope that they are better quality (I can't help myself)

Thanks for the support ladies... I really appreciate it and feel so much better with this cycle for being part of this group.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Green that's fantastic 12 good size follies. OHSS is horrible my 1st bout my ovaries grew so big it felt like I could feel them and see them and the pain was terrible that's why I had meds on the next round.
    Friday will be here in no time fingers crossed for a great fert rate. Hope your DP isn't to uncomfortable.