Closed Thread
Page 54 of 97 FirstFirst ... 444525354555664 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Oh, crap, Starf1sh .
    Sometimes it's nice to achieve the impossible, but not when it's decreasing lining. (My sister once managed to have decreasing follicle size while using FSH for an IUI. The Drs gave no reason to explain the impossible there either.)

I don't have many ideas. Maybe pop over to Sydney girls and chat with EO about pomegranate juice.
    Prednisone inhibits cell division, are you able to wait until the lining gets close before commencing it? Maybe start off on aspirin for the early days to decrease any underlying inflammation then switch to the prednisone later? (and cross fingers that blood thinning of aspirin also helps nourish the lining?)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Star. So sorry hun just when you started to get some answers. But you are so strong it's just another obstacle to challenge you.
    your little miracle is out there waiting. You want to give them the best chance possible

Thanks
    Reviews
    Star---Oh no! How crappy is that universe treating you?!!! I have no idea what's going on there either. Were you using any oestrogen on top of the FSH? Your obstacle course just gets more twisted. I really hope its a better month next time.

Loveabug---Good luck with your upcoming cycle. Long trips to Brissie just adds to the complications isn't it?

Thanks
    Reviews
    star - please forgive my ignorance. I did not see the part of your post about your lining I hope you are feeling okay. I am sure you are frustrated. This whole game just adores throwing spanners in the works doesn't it??

Thanks
    Reviews
    Rice - good luck for Monday, fingers crossed for you

Thanks Star, after a couple of cr@ppy weeks I'm doing a lot better thanks. The radiation seems to have helped a lot with the pain so just trying to enjoy the time we have left with him.
    So sorry to hear about your lining! Life is so unfair sometimes hopefully one of the new things you try will help. Sorry, I don't have any experience with lining, but really hope there is something they can do, and you won't have to wait much longer..

Green Mum to be is offline Just one baby pretty pretty please with sprinkles and a cherry on top
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Star: I'm really sorry ! That is so hard especially since there is no explanation (i HATE that), look after yourself and stay positive for the next cycle. HOpefully it was just a dud month.

AFM:

A little nervous as we have our scans tomorrow morning. I've been spotting on the Estrogen pill and called the nurse yesterday. Last time we had a fresh cycle they cancelled me because of the spotting . They have said not to worry and if it continues they might put me on patches rather than pills. Has anyone done the patches???

I have EVERYTHING crossed that tomorrow we get some positive results DP good follies and go for pick up next week and me good lining, I want a fresh blasty transfer!!! *insert childish dummy spit here*

We have our scans one after the other which I didn't think was wrong until i pulled the line:

"So they're going to poke you first and then me"

Apparently, that was crossing the line when discussing the "dildo cam" and I've been silenced by DP on the matter

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ok 2 days post boot camp and I'm feeling ok. Legs alittle stiff and sore but DOMS is to be expected. Not as sore as I normally get so will be going back and putting more effort in. My only worry is over heating in the TWW may not go until I'm alittle further on and just continue my normal exercise

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies,

I was wondering if it would be ok for me to join this thread? Yesterday I looked at the first thread I ever posted in and most of the ladies from that thread are now pregnant or had their babies and onto their second.
    Until December last year I was diagnosed as "unexplained". I changed clinics after 12 months as I would get AF ultra early after every transfer which seemed wrong to me. The new clinic did a tracking cycle and found out that I don't produce progesterone so all the IVF's I did prior had no chance of working. DH and myself were a little angry with the previous clinic as prior to starting IVF I did 12 months of tracking cycles with them and they never picked this up???? Nor did they question the abnormal early bleeding.
    I was all excited with this cycle because our FS changed the whole protocol and I really thought I was in with a chance. Long story short on transfer day all 9 of my embies arrested . I had a frozen embie from a previous cycle and they transferred that. Fortunately one of the 9 from my recent pick up was just lagging and that is now frozen. The current FET hasn't worked (although at least AF didn't come early).
    I found myself in complete despair - I consider myself a strong person but this is like going through trauma after trauma. I saw this thread and read some of your stories and it gave me comfort and also hope. Thank you Starfish so much for starting this post.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome summer sunshine you have come to the right place. This thread is full of amazing strong women who understand exactly how you feel and have great advice. Looking forward to getting to know you

Green Mum to be is offline Just one baby pretty pretty please with sprinkles and a cherry on top
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome Summershine Your journey sounds really difficult. I've found a lot of support in this thread and i hope that you do too.

Lovabug : You are an inspiration!!!

Haydos: Our thoughts are with you.

Rice: Good luck for Monday!!!

AFM: DP has some follies but they aren't big enough so she's scanning again on Monday. This doesn't drag out as long as last time (she had pick up on day 23). My lining is good just have to keep taking the pills!!!