Closed Thread
Page 51 of 101 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    ivy - what a lovely post. Thanks for saying such kind things. I wish you the best of luck with cycle 4. Keep us posted.

april - woah!!I would be so so mad too. You do not have to tell me about the incompetency of clinic staff. I have had a gutful of some of them. They can make what is already a difficult time even worse at times. Sometimes the lack of compassion astounds me. I get some of them are only receptionists etc, but sometimes the lack of tact is surreal.It is unlike me but one time (at band camp) anyway...one time I was so so mad at the way the receptionist treated me, I gave her a mouthful in front of the people in the waiting room and she called me sucking up and saying"Oh I admire people like you for having the strength to endure this and if I was in your situation, I would not cope". Hmmmmm nice save love. You have every right to be annnoyed. 20th March is not next week. I know what you mean about an apology. They can be so inconsiderate. Giev it to them girl!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thankyou so much everyone and especially starf1sh for your support and for creating a lucky thread for the LTIVFWW.
    It's official. hCG = 325 (16 dpo).
    P4 is good at 367. So that'll be about 35 from the pessaries and 330 from me.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Felicita----Yay! Congratulations!!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I just wanted to thank everyone for the warm thoughts and wishes on my little ones passing! It feels like a long hard road. I have never really been down about anything to do with IVF i just kept plodding along knowing one day it would work and i never got angry not once!! But now I'm so angry and sad and scared to go on i have never felt this much grief in my life and it will never go away i get to have this feeling always of never seeing him again! I thought i only ever had to think about IVF not once i finally got there that i would have to think about going into premature labour my whole pregnancy, sorry little break down today.

Felicita I'm so over the moon for you i was so excited when i read you are UTD and those numbers look fantastic!!! xx I'm truly excited, its so funny thought i wouldn't be excited for anyone at the moment but i am for all the beautiful ladies on this thread we have all been down such a long journeys to get to this point! YA YA YA YA YA YA YA YA YA YA YA

Thanks
    Reviews
    Danii---I don't think we women ever forget the angels we lose on the way, even if we do end up holding a live babe. My Benjamin's 2nd birthday(his EDD) is in 3 days time, I still shed a tear every time I think of him, and I think of his transparent skin and angelic face and tiny finger and toes.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Felicita, Brillant, brillant, brilliant news! I tell you those all or nothing cycles seem to sometimes shake the universe into action. So happy for you and DH and I'm loving your sig... LTIVFWW graduate!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Danii, glad you came back to see us. Just want to send you some more From my own experience, losing a much wanted pregnancy has shaken me to the core and like Frosty, yourself and many others it is something I will never forget. But once I have regained my strength it does spur me on to try again and to hope again. I hope you will find some peace in time and remember little Raymond will always be with you and watching over his future siblings.

April, Grrrrrrr! I'm so sorry that your cycle is being delayed by someone's forgetfulness/incompetence! These things are certainly sent to try us. I hope the flip side is it gives you and DH just a little more time to get your eggs and sperm in tip top shape for a successful CGH cycle.

Haydos, thinking of you and your furbaby

Jamison, lovely
    Greenmum, any news from you and DP on the cycling front?

AFM, I had my FS appt post hysteroscopy. It turns out the 'false passage' was likely created by my difficult transfer last time and if the embie was placed there (which FS is almost 100% it would have been) it obviously had 0% chance of implanting as it was outside the uterine cavity

I had adhesions almost covering my cervix, so only a small entrance was visible which would have made it very hard for the FS who did my last transfer to find the correct entrance. It has now been cleared (got to see the photos!) and Dr S and I have agreed the next transfer will be done under ultrasound guidance, which will hopefully help

So on one hand I am pi$$ed that a perfect grade A blast was probably wasted and I went through that 2WW for nothing but so relieved I pushed for the hysteroscopy and did not waste anymore precious embies. FS was very encouraging at my appt and feels everything is now in great shape to receive the next one

Having my first bt and scan on Friday to check what is happening with my hormones and the dreaded lining...

Green Mum to be is offline Just one baby pretty pretty please with sprinkles and a cherry on top
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all!

That is horrible Starfish it is hard but best to think positively about the fact they actually worked it out!!!

DP started injections last night, i'm continuing with Progynova and we both have scans on Friday 17th for us both to check my lining and DP's follies.

On a slightly different note, i had my first experience with someone being homophobic on bub hub today. I'm more surprised than offended, she sounded educated and so i am surprised that such an opinion can be expressed which has no basis in either facts or on me personally. It has been such a long time since i've experienced homophobia i think i may have underestimated it's existance... I live my life expecting to be taken at face value and I am. Or perhaps people are too frightened to voice their views to my face or publically and bubhub is an easy way to say it without consequence.

Sorry about the yip yap post... still shocked.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Green Mum to be - I would hope that same sex parenting has a deep impact on your child's upbringing, because the sooner we can get rid of the idea all too prevalent in society that mum + dad + 2.3 kids is the only "correct" type of family the better. Hopefully the impact will be so great that they succeed in spreading rational views amongst their peers.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Star - really glad they've found the issue, now this next cycle should have a great chance!!!

April78 - how frustrating and annoying!!!! It's hard enough going through all this without people making it harder

Those numbers are looking great Felicita How long are you staying on the pessaries for?

Danii - have you thought about doing any counseling through your clinic? It might help a bit? So sorry again for your loss, I wish I could say something to take your pain away but I know I can't

Green Mum - I think most prejudices come from ignorance, and although I would be shocked if I were you (what makes them think they know anything at all about your life or how you will raise a child??), it is sad that they feel that way with possibly no exposure to anyone in that situation and somehow think they have a valid opinion. I highly doubt they have any real life experience to back up their comments and it would all just be ignorant assumptions. Plus, how rude of them to go one step further and share their negativity. Luckily I don't think most people are like that nowadays, well I hope not anyway.