Closed Thread
Page 50 of 97 FirstFirst ... 40484950515260 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Haydos1979 View Post
    Seriously, this thread brings good luck! Fantastic news!!!!! Yay, so happy for you Felicita.

And hopefully more good news to follow by others on this thread this year xx
    I'm beginning to think so too.

for all the others to join us this year. Don't give up hope!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Great news Felicita, Look forward to hearing your numbers soon!

AFM, AF arrived on time (much to my surprise post hysto ). So I contacted FS who gave the go ahead, we have agreed on the protocol and I'm off and cycling for a FET I really didn't think it would happen this quickly!
    Last edited by Starf1sh; 04-02-2012 at 06:49.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks everyone for the support with my furbaby. CT was somewhat inconclusive so waiting on a biopsy result, but looks like bone cancer or bone marrow cancer unfortunately. His shoulder blade is almost completely gone

Starf!sh - completely agree! DH is very supportive and happy to do more cycles as that's what I wanted to do, but said many times that if it was his call we would have given up years ago (he hated seeing me upset/in pain and everyone was starting to lose hope we would ever get there). So it was very much me leading the charge. But sometimes having that decision-making burden did get a bit tiring.

Oh I hope this is your light bulb discovery like PICSI for me!! You have great frosties so if this helps with your lining then you should be in with a good chance!! Good luck for this FET!

Green Mum to be is offline Just one baby pretty pretty please with sprinkles and a cherry on top
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Felicita:

OMG! keep us informed!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Felicity fantastic when is your ?

Yes this is a very luck thread

So how is everyone? I don't know about you guys but I feel some miracles are on there way for everyone

lola77 is offline BH Advocate - Sydney: Northern Beaches
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Haydos1979 View Post
    Thanks everyone for the support with my furbaby. CT was somewhat inconclusive so waiting on a biopsy result, but looks like bone cancer or bone marrow cancer unfortunately. His shoulder blade is almost completely gone

Starf!sh - completely agree! DH is very supportive and happy to do more cycles as that's what I wanted to do, but said many times that if it was his call we would have given up years ago (he hated seeing me upset/in pain and everyone was starting to lose hope we would ever get there). So it was very much me leading the charge. But sometimes having that decision-making burden did get a bit tiring.

Oh I hope this is your light bulb discovery like PICSI for me!! You have great frosties so if this helps with your lining then you should be in with a good chance!! Good luck for this FET!
    Haydos - I don't usually post in here but saw your status and couldn't not reply. My ridgeback Rottweiler cross was diagnosed with osteosarcoma in jan 2008 when I was 3 months pregnant. We had insurance so go referred to oncologist straight away. He had his rear leg amputated pretty quickly and started on chemo. I had to be pretty careful around him because of the chemo drugs.
    He had 3 rounds and the only bad affects were that he was slightly lethargic the day after. The vets were amazed at how well the treatment went towards reducing the small tumours in his lungs. They started him on a new clinical trial and was doing really well.
    We always based our decisions on whether he was still able to do the things he enjoyed. He could still run bloody fast on 3 legs and wasn't in pain, so that was good for us!
    One night, when DS was 3 weeks old, he went into the garden and collapsed. We rushed to the hospital and they found cancer in one vertebrae, which had collapsed. He went downhill and at 1am we travelled back to hospital and made the decision to let him go.

Sorry for the long-winded post. Essentially what I was trying to say is that there is much they can do and although it is aggressive, we had 10 wonderful months with him after diagnosis. I know it's a heartbreaking time so big hugs to you xx

Sent from my iPhone using Bub Hub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Felicita that's great news and to get two lines so early is even better!

Starf1sh great news on being able to start new cycle so soon this is the one!

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Inspiration

Hello LTWW!
    I have been following your thread and want to thank you all. Everyone is so strong and supportive and your stories have lifted me and given me strength. I have just completed cycle 3 with a BFN and waiting for Af to start cycle 4. I Wouldn't consider myself a LTWW just yet, although it feels that way! You all seem to be amazing women and I wish you all well in either the well deserved pregnancies or waiting for your turn.
    Ivy33 xxx

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ivy33 For This Useful Post:

Loveabug  (05-02-2012),Starf1sh  (05-02-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lola77 - thanks so much for your post. We have insurance too luckily, so at least that is something we don't have to worry about (especially since the total is about $3500 so far and they still don't know exactly what it is yet.
    I'm still desperately hoping they've made a mistake and it's something more treatable but I know that's unlikely. Reassuring to hear about your dogs lack of pain and side effects, and that you had nearly an extra year with him. I hope my dog will be as lucky as possible, and the same as you, his health and comfort come first, above us wanting to spend more time with him.
    With being careful with the chemo, was it only in the days after each bout of chemo that you had to be careful or all the time? I know to stay away from the meds also.

Ivy33 - thanks for that, and all the best for your next cycle, hope it's the lucky one

Green Mum to be is offline Just one baby pretty pretty please with sprinkles and a cherry on top
    Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm sorry April, clinics staff can be so inconsiderate... i'm not sure how they forget how personal and important it is to us! We've had two bad experiences this week, although not as bad as yours.

Thanks Ivy & hello!

to you Haydos! My little furry boy is so important to me, we just spend thousands (no insurance) after he had an serious accident and i don't regret it at all. He is part of our family!