Closed Thread
Page 5 of 97 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hmmm, something weird happening with my BH posts the last one seems to have gone AWOL??

Sending more your way Jamison for the 2WW (although it doesn't sound like you need it!!!) I might have to borrow some of that zen vibe from you for my next cycle! I find I usually have it together for the 1st week but it all starts to fall apart in the 2nd week monitoring every little twinge and potential symptom

I recently found out I had conceived naturally again but unfortunately we won't get to keep this one either Like my 1st natural BFP I had absolutely no idea I was UTD until I started to spot at a weird time in the cycle when I was somewhere around 5-6 weeks. Hcg was again quite high but progesterone was low. it will resolve by itself but it has really helped to cement our plans to go down the ED path with my sister. 3 chem pregs and 3 MC's later I really think the universe is trying to tell me something about my eggs!

Vesper, how's your cycle going? Hope there have been some lovely juicy follies sighted??
    mummywannabee and MNMC sending more to you gals. Pop by and give us an update on the 2WW!

to ALL the Warrior Women!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Jamison - for this cycle.

Starfish - , I am so, so sorry to hear your news. It totally sucks.

Sorry for the brief post. I'll be back tomorrow to update but had to comment to Jamison and Starfish. Take care ladies

Thanks
    Reviews
    Great idea to start this thread. We are starting #9 in sept though trying to lose all the ivf med weight before going around again!

Quote Originally Posted by Starf1sh View Post
    Hi gorgeous gals

I have been reading quite a few posts lately from courageous women who have been on the IVF treadmill for perhaps a little longer than most, and have been sharing thoughts that frequently echo mine; such as feeling left behind as we watch many lucky IVFers come and go (and then sometimes come and go a 2nd time!) and not posting as often in the threads because they feel their situation is different for having a more protracted journey.

For anyone who has faced the pain of infertility we all bound by that common experience, but I just wanted to send special to anyone who feels they have somehow found themselves on the 'slow' track to achieving their dreams.

Whether you are are still chasing that perfect embie and your cycle numbers are starting to more resemble your shoe size (my next one will be no. 8! ) or perhaps after many disappointments are looking down other avenues such as ED to start or complete your family I wondered if we could do with a space for ourselves??

Thanks
    Reviews
    Starfish- you poor thing. You sound very philosophical about everything. Hope you get resolution quickly and can move forward with your ED plans...

Hi to everyone, on my phone in front of tele so only doing quick update

Had a blasty transferred yesterday but my other blasties weren't good enough for freezing. Very sad as it was our best cycle: we had 9 day 3 embies so were hopeful for some frosties... But fingers crossed this is our golden emby

Thanks
    Reviews
    Starfish---I'm sorry to hear of your lastest miscarriage. Glad you already have a plan to move onto.

I've already exceeded my shoe size. What's the next goal post?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hmm, next goal post, exceeding your age might be setting the goalposts a bit too far away.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Vesper, congrats on being PUPO!!! I'm sorry there weren't any frosties this time around but really hoping this is your golden egg

Thanks Lilybaby, Vesper, Frosty for your kind thoughts I've had my moments of course and they seem to come at unexpected times but I'm super lucky to have a sister who is willing to do this for me.
    Lily and Frosty are you gals cycling again soon?

P.s I'm up to my shoes size this coming cycle...

Thanks
    Reviews
    star - I am very saddened to hear you have had to suffer again. I really don't have the words to make it any better so I will just say that I am very sorry. No-one should have to endure constant heartbreak. Best of luck with the other plans. Could just be what you need. I will gladly pass on some zen vibes whenever you need them. I can't explain them, I can just bottle them and send them to you. Lucky I have huge feet so I might just be under my shoe size. Oh hang on..you all made me think about it now. No I think I have met the shoe size.

lily - thanks for the babydust. I will take the magic wand too if you have one.
    Frosty - another familiar name. How are you travelling there?

vesper - congrats on the transfer. I really hope this is the "Golden egg" for you. Best of luck.

AFM - two more sleeps until BT. I am starting to feel a little nervous but nothing like I have in the past. I will deal with the outcome as best I can. I could smack myself for being so calm this time.If someone told me they were this calm, I would think, "yeah okay LIAR". I just do NOT understand it. I am usually a Googling, nervous wreck. Something clicked in me and I stopped the anxiety. HA!! let's see how calm I am on Wednesday morning. Last time I had "THE" BT, they could not even draw blood because I was crying and shaking the second I walked in the room.

have a good week ladies

Thanks
    Reviews
    Jamison - Good luck at BT today , I hope it is wonderful news.

As for shoe size, I'll be past it with my next cycle!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Jamison, hoping for the best of news today! Good luck!!! x