Closed Thread
Page 46 of 101 FirstFirst ... 3644454647485696 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Green mum to be sorry your little embies didn't thaw, it's the so upsetting when you get the call to let you know theres nothing to transfer Hopefully you and DP will have some good news from FS tomorrow.

Felicta and lilbirdy thanks for information on predisolone. I started 5mg few days ago and 25mg today, I've used it before and hate coming off it I get really bad headaches however slowly I decrease it. Anyway hopefully it's all worth it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    green - I am so so sorry. I do not know what to say to make you feel better. I know what it is like when embies do not survive the thaw so please PM me if you wanna talk.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Jamison.. Hi *waves*... still following you... Just wanted to know what clinic you are with that thought you had frozen embys???

Hang in there....

Thanks
    Reviews
    lilypily - IVFA. They seemed to think I still had frosties and wanted to get into a heated debate about it and that was just the receptionists. It broke my heart as I knew better. Woulda been nice if they apologised. I am beyond angry with them but I cannot do much about it.Some of the receptionists shoud take some courses in compassion though. Thanks for still following me. I appreciate it more than you know.

Thanks
    Reviews
    thanks to everyone who responded. I am just still so angry that they did this and fought with us about it.l understand receptionists do not know the whole story but this is ridiculous. I have spent so so much money with them and it makes me not trust them.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quick pop in while I'm watching the end of the tennis...Vamos Rafa!!!

Felicita, good job!! Now go forth and divide little embies!

Greenmum, I'm so sorry hon to hear about your frosties It is so hard to come this far but on the other hand it has saved you a 2WW for a disappointing outcome. Hope all goes well at your FS appt tomorrow and DP can cycle again soon

Jamison, what a f@#% up! I'm so sorry love, that is really challenging Are you going to feedback your concerns back into the system?

Lilypily, have followed your story for ages! I read somewhere your sister is cycling again soon. All the best for success 1st time round again!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Felicita - how are you feeling after EPU? 7 is a good number, good luck

Jamison - you mentioned the cookie dough cheesecake (sounds amazing!). My favourite Baskins flavour is cookie dough which I can't have now till September, so I would say for people to eat that kind of thing while you can but everyone seems to have gone healthy this new year
    WOW about the Frosties, that is really insensitive and definitely warrants an apology!!

Green Mum to be - really sorry to hear that Are you going to take a break before doing another cycle?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Haydos1979 - I'm always fine after EPU, it's never been a hassle. One cycle last year I drank a cup of chamomile tea to ease away a twinge, at that's the worst it's ever been. The effect the trigger injection has on my boobs is more uncomfortable than EPU.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Felicita - wow you're really lucky then! That's great

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Jamison, that must have been hard arguing that you in fact have no embryos. I will be in the background till you get a bfp.... Take care x