Closed Thread
Page 41 of 97 FirstFirst ... 3139404142435191 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Girls -- some of you have probably seen this on a couple of the other threads but .... had the blood test I had my blood test today, at the local bloodsucker as my clinic is closed over the Xmas/New Year break (so inconvenient !). Results are Progesterone 267, and HCG 135.

Looks like I might be on my way !! tryng not to invest too much yet and will probably go for a 2nd test on Monday with my GP just to check it's all rising as it should !! Doesn't seem real as I haven't had the official call from the clinic yet !

OMG !!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Cjm1 - woohoo congratulations that's great news

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    CJM can't wait to hear what your levels have risen to by Monday!!
    Have you done a home pee on the stick test yet? Once I get posative bt results back, I like to 'see' the result!!

Have a happy and safe new year girls. May the new year bring hope and happiness to us all xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    cjm - sounds like it is gonna be one big happy new year for you. Things sound great and I am sure you are desperate for the official phone call.

haydos - glad to hear you did well in the prezzie stakes. I did well too. Always do. Hubby knows just what I like and that is a hard task as I am one fussy girl. Hosting? I would not do well as I am one HUGE stress head.

Hope you all have a great NYE and I am about to head off to a party and misbehave. DH finishes work at 10.30 tonight so hopefully he gets to me before midnight. All the best for 2012 girls.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just a super quick pop in from me (still madly packing to get on the plane to PNG in the morning). Such a wonderful way to end the year with such a rush of BFP's for the long termers!! Congrats Marzi and Lilbirdy on getting to see your little one's Great news also Cjm on your fantastic bt results!! Haydos, so glad to see you are off the starting blocks too!
    I hope you ALL had an enjoyable new years eve celebration with loved ones as I did..I must confess it was hard not to remember that this time last year I was UTD, but I count the night as a success as I drank quite a lot of champagne and there were no tears!

Will be out of the loop for the next week or so swimming with the fishes but just wanted to wish you all a fabulous start to 2012
    Last edited by Starf1sh; 01-01-2012 at 20:04.

Thanks
    Reviews
    star - good on you for the lack of tears and lotsa champagne. I had a few myself but got as little sad I must admit. I could not help but reflect on the year of rubbish. Oh well, onwards and upwards. Here's a to a great new year for us all. I hope all your dreams come true for 2012.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies,
    Has been a bit quiet here the last couple of days -- hope that means you have all been off having a good time some where !!

Had my 2nd bloodtest today (ended up waiting for the clinic to open) -- levels have risen HCG is now 1933, and Progesterone is down a little to 234.... OMG. Pregnancy scan is next week. Still can"t quite believe it, it just doesn't seem real. I don;t have any symptoms, and I don't feel pregnant .... yet. I few niggles here and there but that's all. It's a little scary but it is starting to sink in -- trying to not let nagative thoughts invade and visualise positive things related to the pregnancy and birth !! (Oh lord that must sound odd.)

Thanks
    Reviews
    cjm - fantastic news!!!!! I am sure you cannot quite believe it given all you went through. I love to see any long termers gratuate and do not let those negative thoughts get a look in. This is it. Many congrats to you and your DH or partner.

Thanks
    Reviews
    cjm1 - that is great news - what excellent levels

Green Mum to be is offline Just one baby pretty pretty please with sprinkles and a cherry on top
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies,

I've been feeling a little lost for quite some time now and really unsure of where to post...

AND THEN I FOUND YOU!!

We've been trying for just over three years now - started officially Oct 2008 although there were a few months before that we searched and spoke with donors.

Long story short: We tried at home insemination for 15 months before IVF started. After four ICSI cycles my eggs refused to inseminate and i was told that they wouldn't be able to get me pregnant with my eggs. We found a legal loophole and have had one ICSI and one FET (blasty's) with my partners eggs donated to me to no avail.

There are two day 3 emby's left in the freezer and we are hoping the survive the thaw for transfer later this month.

I'm so happy that this thread exists!!!