Closed Thread
Page 40 of 97 FirstFirst ... 3038394041425090 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by lilbirdy View Post

Afm, had a follow up BT yesterday and HCG is pretty massive, nearly 12000 so that was a great relief and quite a surprise to be so high. I have very few symptoms, am waking up early to pee, and quite thirsty a lot of the time, plus I had to have a nana nap when I got home from work today. But I have been bleeding each day, it's old blood and not really enough to worry a panty liner, but I'd be happy if it stopped. Nurse says it's old lining making way and not to worry. So I have my 7 WK scan on the 23rd, that's been where things have fallen apart for me in the past so I'm nervous - but trying to be optimistic.

Take care all.
    Wow what great numbers!
    I hear you on the pee thing I'm going once or twice a night! And it kinda feels like there's more as soon as your off the loo. The bleeding thing is scary, I had more last night but the reassurance from your nurse and other girls is comforting.
    How did your 7 week scan go?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Marzi View Post
    Wow what great numbers!
    I hear you on the pee thing I'm going once or twice a night! And it kinda feels like there's more as soon as your off the loo. The bleeding thing is scary, I had more last night but the reassurance from your nurse and other girls is comforting.
    How did your 7 week scan go?
    We saw a little HB, thanks for asking marzi. I was 6wk 2 d according to that scan last week, I'll have another one at 9 weeks. Still v nervous. How are you doing ?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lilbirdy - I've heard the same thing, that light spotting is fairly common and usually not a cause for concern. Hope its not worrying you too much.
    Congrats on the HB!! That's fantastic Did you ever watch that Pregnancy for Dummies show that used to be on Discovery Health? According to that once you hear the heartbeat the miscarriage rate drops to 3-5% which is reassuring. So happy for you

Cjm1 - how's your tww going? When is bt?

Jamison - hope you're doing ok. Sounds like you're doing the right thing re your job. If they're not nice, you won't enjoy your work and that makes everything more stressful. Wow that must have been terrifying for you and your nephew. Well done with your quick thinking and acting though!!

Hope everyone had a great and not too stressful Christmas! xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lilbirdy, I'm going ok, I'm seeing my OB for my first app tomorrow morn.
    I'm nervous cos two (that I can remember) of my m/c were found at the first app. I've never gone back to the same OB either, I didnt want any dejavu.

Hope you all are well and had a stress free chrissy

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow Marzi -- 19 cycles -- how on earth did you get a clinic to do that many cycles or have you been to a few? You really are a warrior woman ! for a good appointment with the OB.

LilBirdy -- how exciting to see the heartbeat. for continued well being !!

Haydos -- my BT is Friday. (Thanx for asking!) Trying not to get too invested as I feel this cycle may not have worked (again) -- hoping I am wrong and we get a miracle so 2012 can be started on a positive note.

Otherwise -- christmas turned out to be not to bad at all. Hope everyone elses was the same.

Thanks
    Reviews
    cjm- best of luck for the BT on Friday. I truly hope it is one VERY happy new year for you.

haydos - yes, you are right. Working in such a bad environment has added much stress to an already stressful situation. They can shove it for all I care!! Funny thing is, for this first time in 6 and a half years, they actually called me to wish me a Merry Christmas. Feeling guilty are we??? A small gesture like that in no way compensates for all they have put me through. ANYWAY...how was your Chrissie?? Relaxing I hope. Did you manage to get yourself a good haul of prezzies??? How is everything else with you?

Hi to everyone else.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Jamison - yes, I did well present-wise thanks. Was a busy day as we were hosting but lots of fun, and no long drive at the end!
    Good luck with the job hunting! Hope you find something with nicer colleagues

Thanks
    Reviews
    Marzi - good luck at your OB appt today, I'm sure everything will be perfect. Enjoy seeing Bub again.

Cjm1 - good luck at your BT tomorrow, I have everything that it's wonderful news.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by cjm1 View Post
    Wow Marzi -- 19 cycles -- how on earth did you get a clinic to do that many cycles or have you been to a few? You really are a warrior woman ! for a good appointment with the OB.
    It was 19 cycles before I got an MRI, this was my 22 cycle of ART.
    Just the one clinic, changed drs 3 times...the last one we refer to as mr clinical. You see him before giving up!

Lily, yep OB app was awesome! BPM was 158. I've twice been to a first ob app where there was no heartbeat so I was soo relived!! Bub is a good size, measures 8 weeks, so a bit ahead.

CJM, all the best for your bt

Thanks
    Reviews
    Marzi so so happy for you