Closed Thread
Page 34 of 97 FirstFirst ... 2432333435364484 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Oh no, Starf1sh.
    But it's good that you've got your next plan in place.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to felicita For This Useful Post:

Starf1sh  (30-11-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Starfish, I'm really so sorry to hear your news.
    Hopefully the dummy run will find the answers needed to make your dream a reality.
    If you do go to the sales, het something really nice for yourself xx
    My thoughts are with you xx

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Marzi For This Useful Post:

Starf1sh  (30-11-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ok Bub hub is being annoying....it duplicated my post and added the good luck thing and won't let me edit or delete it :/

Thanks
    Reviews
    Star---I'm sorry Hugs mate . I've been thinking of you hoping for your lucky break. Glad you're taking the month off to lick your wounds. And in the new year, just gotta it again (says one comeback queen to another).

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Frostysmum For This Useful Post:

Starf1sh  (30-11-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    star - I am devestated for you. No matter how much you tried to prepare yourself, it is still gonna hurt. I am so so sorry. My heart is going out to you. I really did not want to have to say that. If you need anything,please PM me.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Jamison For This Useful Post:

Starf1sh  (30-11-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    star - you need some shoe sites? I have many. I think you are in need of some Jimmy Choos or Loubitons (excuse the spelling)My heart is with you XXXX

Thanks
    Reviews
    haydos - I am glad I cheered you up. Thank you for understanding. I have not been feelin too good. Xmas is a hard time for me. If u ever need to talk PM me.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Jamison - I know what you mean, I don't usually do back to back cycles, but the thought of another Christmas without being pregnant was just too much, so that is the main reason I did it.
    As it turns out my follicles have gone on strike in protest. Or it could be the low low doses (started on 50!). Either way surgery for Monday has been cancelled and I'm having a scan then to decide if I have an EPU on Wednesday or cancel this cycle.
    No idea what to decide if they have have picked up by Mon, if it could have affected quality and we should cancel or if that's a waste of a good chance. Has anyone had a cycle (esp very low dose cycles) where the follicles got to a point and then just sat there not growing further?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Star you are in my thoughts Im so sorry sweets, take care of yourself and do someting for yourself over this break hoping you get some answers soon this has been a messed up year for us all bring on 2012

Jamison I think we all need some great shoe sites please post a list

Thanks
    Reviews
    Haven't posted here for a while but lurking, really really sorry that cycle didn't work Star, but I'm sure it won't be far away.

Haydos, sorry I can't give any advice on the plateau follies, would they consider upping the dosage for the next couple of days before scan ?? I hope Monday brings you some good news with growth of the follies.

I had a transfer Sunday so waiting for BT on 8/12. No idea quite what to feel, I did an HPT yesterday at 9dpo, nothing, but then I've done them before at that time on a BFP cycle and got nothing. My two BFPs 12dpo has shown up something so may test again.

I have a question to any of you knowledgable ladies -- with hope fading for me, I am throwing out all stops. I have polycystic ovaries (but not PCOS) - wondering if I should test for insulin resistance. Does anyone know about this ? I am not overweight (well just IVF drugs fatty, I'm around 60kg & 5ft3), but wonder if this has contributed to my m/cs ?? Going to see GP tomorrow anyway.

Shoes, yes please ... although do be careful ladies of a fake discount Louboutin site, which I nearly fell for ! (was too good to be true with the prices).