Closed Thread
Page 32 of 101 FirstFirst ... 2230313233344282 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Haydos, sorry for your dissapiontment, this road is really not an easy one to travel.

Sorry I've been AWOL so long. I've been trying to get a handle on my stress and anxiety....due to all this IVF stuff.
    I had EPU on fri, I got 12 eggs of which 11 fert!
    My ET is tomorrow.
    I got OHSS on the weekend and I'm staying home today also. Not as bad as I've had it before....apparently when you can't breath well you should call an ambo and go to hospital!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Mummywannabee, Massive congratulations!!!! That is the BEST news! Wow, you kept this FET quiet....I suspect twins!! Are you having another bt or waiting for scan now?

Marzi, great egg haul! Sending lots of sticky vibes for tomorrow!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Mummy, I can't believe I missed that part of your post!! I was doing too many things at once! HUGE congrats to you Bella!! Wow! What amazing news! And please never feel bad about sharing the good news, it's great to see results for all the pain and waiting. Let us know the next bt result!
    I'm getting two put back this arvo for the first time, soo nervous! My last m/c was twins....*prays for two max* What if one of the ones split....I don't think my light frame would have enough space! One hurdle at a time tho.....3pm ET.
    Your news has really made me happy

Thoughts go out to all of you amazing women xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello ladies, thank you for the warm welcome on here. Sorry I dont post much, I actually feel that I am not worthy of this thread as I am only on my first cycle. I really hope you dont mind me asking questions, its just that I value your thoughts sooooo much.

Congrats to Bella, well done you. GL with the transfer Marzi.

I had EPU yesterday. I got 8 eggs of which I have just been advised that 6 fertilised (thank god). I dont yet know anything about quality and apparently wont until tomorrow. They called to ask if I was willing to grow on "I guess so"? I told them I want to transfer 2. So I guess that means I would need to grow on at least 3? (freeze 3), I suggested this. But now I wondering, two thoughts 1)Some of the 6 may not progress o'night 2)If on day 4 all 3 developed into morulas the remaining one would not be able to be frozen as it would need to be day 6 to get to blast and they not work weekends and I was told that morulas do not freeze and thaw well at all... Sooo would it be better to just transfer 2 on day 2 and freeze remaining? Any thoughts/advise welcome as I am terrible at making uneducated decisions.

Thanks Ladies and best wishes to you all

Thanks
    Reviews
    Intrigue, great fert rate!
    If you are unsure, ring your clinic and ask for a phone consult with a fs pref yours. I didn't see your age, but they generally let ladies over 35 to mKe their own decisions re number to implant. As it is early on in your journey, they are still trying out protocols to see what works best with you and your body. If you want to implant two, I'd try to freeze the rest. You can always call the nurses for updates on your embies. Good luck xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Mummywannabee - Congratulations, that is wonderful news. Enjoy every moment.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies,

Thanks for the congrats. It still doesn't seem real somehow.

Marzi - awesome fert rate. I hope your OHSS has settled and your ET went well. Sending you heaps of

Star - where are you up to now? Sorry, i haven't read back to catch up properly yet

Intrigue - My FS wouldn't even consider tranferring 2 embryos until we had so many unsuccessful cycles given my age (32). It's best to speak with the clinic about what your options are.

Hi there Lilybaby - how is your pregnancy going? Any morning sickness or anything yet?? (i hope no M/S)

AFM - 5 weeks pg today! I am having another BT on Friday to check levels and i think weekly as i am on pessaries and they need to keep checking my progesterone levels. It is just starting to sink in this has finally happened. I am a bit anxious that something is going to go wrong but trying to enjoy it - what will be will be

Hi to everyone else

Thanks
    Reviews
    Starfish - How are you surviving the 2ww? I've been thinking of you heaps and sending lots of your way. Your emby should be snuggled in nice and tight by now. How much longer until your BT?

Marzi - for your little embies too, they should be snuggling in by now.

Mummywannabee - I know what you mean about waiting for it to sink in. I still have to look at my photos from the scans to remind myself I'm really pregnant. I seem to get all day sickness and its worst at night, but having said that it comes and goes in waves, its not all day every day. And to be honest I really dont mind because it is reassuring. I hope you are well and good luck for your next BT, I hope your numbers look perfect.

Hi to everyone else, sorry I have to head out again so 'll try to do a proper catch up in the next few days xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    hello lovelinesses

CONGRATULATIONS to all the BFP

Mari hope your OHSS hasnt been to bad and settles quickly for you. lots of

and sticky stickyness

Star how are you? lots of stickiness and

Lily M/S can be a pain but it is good just got to find something that helps to ease it. my 1st BFP choc milkshakes from the coffee club were awesome the last 2 BFP salty plain chips mmmmm hope it eases for you soon.

So I think a little sticky chant is need
    stick stick stick stick stickstick stick stick stickstick stick stick

Well I had my BT wednesday Morning and got a BFN sigh! so back next year. And I gave in to those devilish sticks they called to me and I dont usually do it but DH arrived in brissy and asked me if I was going to (actually he asked every cycle) I would normally say NO but this time in a moment of weakness I POAS 3 times . staying with the MIL was hard DD just wanted to go home or wanted daddy every time I roused, MIL told SIL i am hormonal I over heard this and said you have seen nothing yet this is just mild and what do you know I was right DH arrived and I was on him with every STUPID thing he said or did and if I spoke normally and he did a STUPID reactions like i went off well I went off at that so all in all I was a crazed lunitic head spinning steam out of my ears nut job. lmao oh and when he would look at me for acting like a crazy person I would calmly say "what I have been on meds for a few weeks cramps headaches the lot how do you expect me to be" hehehe. today I feel great AF has arrived late yesterday and the crazy person has nearly been extracted
    and to make the long trip home even worse we got a flat in the middle of nowhere on a dirt road late at night about 2hrs from home grrrrrrr

sorry for the the vent thanks for listening lol

hi to everyone Im thinking of you all to where ever you are in your cycle
    heres to a great year next year

Thanks
    Reviews
    mummy - congrats congrats to you and your man for the amazing news. You should not feel bad about telling everyone. I would shout it from the rooftops. Take each day as it comes and I wsih you, DH and bubba all the best!!I can understand you cannot believe it. I would feel the same.