Closed Thread
Page 27 of 101 FirstFirst ... 1725262728293777 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    intrigue - hi. I don't think we have met yet. Best of luck to you.

Star - MORE quotes please. LOVE THEM!!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks so much Lily, Jamison, Frosty, Loveabug and Intrigue for your good thoughts and groovy lining dance! If good vibes alone can get me over the line I will be home and hosed! Having the d-day lining scan on Friday to make the call. No point starting clexane and pessaries unneccessarily. Have made my peace with having a FET...sweetened by DH agreeing to an overseas holiday over new years as a consolation if we have to wait for a transfer

Lots of lovely big follies seen today at sis's scan and her E2 is now sitting at 8,000. She is triggering tonight and we are all set for EPU Friday morning. It is soooo nice to feel hopeful again. this is it!!

Frosty, great news on the scan Behave for mama little one and hoping that nasty clot resolves soon. Will take Wazza's list if/when I have to see Dr S. Can't hurt to ask!

Jamison, the quote came from someone on an ED site I have been following. I got a REALLY gorgeous pair of shoes this week when I was feeling a bit low. How goes the retail therapy for you?
    Still so ecstatic for you Lily
    Loveabug, how's everything going with your cycle?

Haydos, Lilbirdy, Mummywannabee and anyone else I've missed.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Starfish so excited for you ! Doin a little line(ing) dance here too !!!!!!

Hi intrigue, welcome

Hello to all, haven't been here for a bit but just going back to check and will return to personals ....

4. The Following User Says Thank You to lilbirdy For This Useful Post:

Starf1sh  (11-11-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Starfish - for lots of perfect eggs at EPU tomorrow. I'll be thinking of you and your sister and sending lots of your way. xxx

6. The Following User Says Thank You to lilybaby For This Useful Post:

Starf1sh  (11-11-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Star good luck tomorrow lots ofwill be thinking of you and your sister

AFM getting a little nervous about FET ok im starting to feel alittle sick about it but Im booked in 9.30 tomorrow morning no turning back now

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Loveabug For This Useful Post:

Starf1sh  (11-11-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Goodluck tomorrow Starf1sh!!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Haydos1979 For This Useful Post:

Starf1sh  (11-11-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Starfish---to you and your wonderful sister! And your lining will behave by Monday.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Frostysmum For This Useful Post:

Starf1sh  (11-11-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    FET went well, 2 healthy embies onboard. Thanks to my super star friend who held my hand you are amazing

Thanks
    Reviews
    Loveabug, congratulations on being PUPO and your 2 fab blasties on board!!! So glad that your friend (and lucky charm) could be with you, hope she does the trick!

Well it was a great day for the cycling sisters On the 11.11.11 my darling sister delivered us....you guessed it, 11 eggies!!! 9 were mature and were ICSI'ed. Sis is making an amazing recovery. In fact the reason for my late update is that after her nap this afternoon she wanted to go shopping!!! So off to the mall we went! I can honestly say I have never looked or felt that good after an EPU!

We made the trek to Westmead as we wanted to use the digital high mag technology. Decent sperm were able to be found, however the scientist did comment there were a lot with vacuoles. Felicita, if you are around I thought you might be able to help me understand what causes them as I know you have used this technology??

The good news keeps on rolling as to my complete shock and surprise my lining has grown (just under 6mm today) and FS has given the green light for fresh transfer on Wednesday I was surprised they would accept an endo this light on but FS assured me he has seen successful pregnancies from endos of similar thickness (including a set of triplets ) and the quality is there as it has the lining pattern they are looking for. Will have another scan on Monday just for my own peace of mind that it is indeed continuing to thicken.

So I am on right now! Thanks to EVERYONE for your well wishes and messages of support during this exciting but challenging time, it has really meant a lot so GROUP fabulous LTIVFWW!!

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Starf1sh For This Useful Post:

Loveabug  (12-11-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Loveabug---Congrats on being PUPO! Go embies go!!! Stick stick stick!

Star---Good news on the great egg haul. Gee your sister is good, to go shopping after EPU?!! Good news on your lining, hopefully it'll grwo another 2mm over the weekend, that will make it "perfect"!

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Frostysmum For This Useful Post:

Loveabug  (12-11-2011)