Closed Thread
Page 22 of 97 FirstFirst ... 1220212223243272 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    lilybaby, that is fabulous news, so happy for you !!! Best of luck for the scan Friday.
    Chalk one up for the more 'mature' chicks (although not as mature as me) - so inspiring seeing your BFP.

Hi to everyone else.

Our embies are at day 5 today, we have one 'standout' - and another that they wanted to wait til the end of the day or tomorrow to see if they're good enough to biopsy. In the end we decided to freeze both, not do CGH and have an FET after my ovaries & system calm down a bit from our big egg haul (18). The PGD scientest sounded a bit disappointed, and I'm sure the accountants were too. Considering the pathology on our two m/c showed they weren't chromosome issues, I just don't think it's worth CGH on just one (or maybe two). There were two compacting morulas that are a day behind - there's slim chance tomorrow they might be ok to transfer but not good enough to freeze - in which case we'll transfer tomorrow.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to lilbirdy For This Useful Post:

lilybaby  (29-10-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    CONGRATULATIONS lilybaby , i just popped over to see what was happening and was blown away that is such fantastic news lilybaby you and DH would be over the moon!!!!!!!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to danii For This Useful Post:

lilybaby  (29-10-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    congratulations lilybaby thats has made my day

just trying to catchup I dont think I will be doing personals this time so much to catch up on sorry.

Well I have been MIA due to EEC (extreme emotional crisis) lol I have been freaking out over this day (AF arrival) and wondering do I or dont I (FET) and of course I have changed my mind over and over again BUT the day has arrived AF is here and I will be doing an FET next month once again DH cant be there so Im going to be a mess. We drive to brissy next week DH flies home end of the week then once we have all dates worked out fly DH back to brissy and we drive home again arrrgh! what we do to have our little angels. So staying positive is the name of the game and Im going to try and win it.......Warning I may lose the plot over the coming weeks (so I will apologise in advance for any CRAZINESS)
    Last edited by Loveabug; 26-10-2011 at 13:33.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Loveabug For This Useful Post:

lilybaby  (29-10-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    lilybaby--- So happy for you! Yay! Lucky #10 indeed!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Frostysmum For This Useful Post:

lilybaby  (29-10-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies

When I first saw this thread I thought after only 18mths of our "journey" we didn't qualify to join...but as the 2 year mark creeps closer, with yet another 'self made dead line' gone by I realise I just might belong here - assuming I'm welcome

Whilst friends around us get engaged, married, start trying, fall preg & then have bubs, we're still here at the family starting line I was stalking around BH & discovered a lady from first thread I joined is now back for #2

Our story, so far, includes an ectopic, 2 tube removal surgeries, 2 early MC's from 4 Full Stims, 3 FETs equalling 9 embies...no luck yet

So now I'm here - have an open heart, listening ears and lots of to offer!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lilbirdy, yep it's tough to give the go ahead for CGH with only a couple of embies given the $$. Did you end up having a transfer? If not sending some nice healing energy to your ovaries so all is in tip top shape for next month

Loveabug, All the best for your FET, seems like it has been a tough decision whether to go ahead or not I'm sorry DH won't be able to be there. My DH missed one of my transfers (and my usual FS was on holidays!) so I felt a bit lost at the time. Do you have a close friend or relative who could go with you?

Quote Originally Posted by Rice View Post
    Whilst friends around us get engaged, married, start trying, fall preg & then have bubs, we're still here at the family starting line I was stalking around BH & discovered a lady from first thread I joined is now back for #2
    Rice, unfortuntely this is a common experience for a long termer and lots of for what a tough journey you've had! we look forward to getting to know you better

Lily, I imagine you are still on , and so you should be!! I look forward to your update tomorrow with your beautifully climbing numbers

everyone else

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Starf1sh For This Useful Post:

lilybaby  (29-10-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    lilybaby - I come back from overseas to read this and I have to thank you for making me smile!! Congrats my darling. I am so so happy for you.I have only been gone five days and I read this and was over the moon!!! AMAZING!! I am so pleased. Much love to youXXX

Hi to everyone else. I will post to you all later.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Jamison For This Useful Post:

lilybaby  (29-10-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    loveabug -before I read back further, just had to say I LOVE the term EEC. I wish I had that term in the past few years as "meltdown" was creating no impact on my nearest and dearest anymore. They thoght, "Oh she is just having another hissy fit". I will now be using that term and if I have to pay you royalties, then I am happy to. I really hope you are feeling okay though. No more EECs for you okay??

Thanks
    Reviews
    Jamison, great to see you back hon! Score any bargains on this trip??
    Lily, hope all went well yesterday??

AFM, Sis' AF arrived yesterday and she starts jabbing tomorrow! I am feeling and all at once! I think I have been in denial that this moment would come and now we are both feeling a lot of nervous anticipation. I just want it all to go smoothly for her and it's going to be hard walking the line of supporting her but not getting too invested in the outcome and increasing pressure on her. I have a lining scan on Monday so it will all be looking good.

Have a great weekend all

Thanks
    Reviews
    That's wonderful, Starf1sh. I'm feeling so excited for you too that I can fully understand the feelings of hyper and vomit.

I don't know what advice the counsellors have given re: not placing extra pressure on your sister, but my meagre suggestion is that you resolve that whatever results she tells you your first response will be to declare them good results. (In any case I believe there's no reason to expect them to be otherwise.)