lilybaby, that is fabulous news, so happy for you !!! Best of luck for the scan Friday.
Chalk one up for the more 'mature' chicks (although not as mature as me) - so inspiring seeing your BFP.
Hi to everyone else.
Our embies are at day 5 today, we have one 'standout' - and another that they wanted to wait til the end of the day or tomorrow to see if they're good enough to biopsy. In the end we decided to freeze both, not do CGH and have an FET after my ovaries & system calm down a bit from our big egg haul (18). The PGD scientest sounded a bit disappointed, and I'm sure the accountants were too. Considering the pathology on our two m/c showed they weren't chromosome issues, I just don't think it's worth CGH on just one (or maybe two). There were two compacting morulas that are a day behind - there's slim chance tomorrow they might be ok to transfer but not good enough to freeze - in which case we'll transfer tomorrow.