Closed Thread
Page 18 of 97 FirstFirst ... 816171819202868 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hiya ladies,

Star - Yay for your upcoming cycle and finishing the OCP. Your little ceremony sounds like a lovely idea and, as the others have said, will be very special for you and DH.

Lilybaby - We are PUPO and 2WW buddies I hope you are coping OK so far. It's sooo exciting Sounds like you have a good positive attitude at the moment. LOL - i have already looked up what my due date would be too - mine is 24th June! Are you on any 'drugs' during the 2WW - progesterone, clexane etc?

Ploddypop - Thanks for sharing your storey. It's good to be reminded that yes, even after so long and so many attempts, it can result in a BFP (or two)

Jamison - NYC is definately on my to do list. Wow - $12 shoes, awesome!

Moomechanic - I am so sorry to hear about your BFN. I hope you are coping ok and taking care of yourself

Hi Lilbirdy, Loveabug, Frostysmum and everyone else.

AFM - We had one perfect little emby transferred last friday. I don't know how many cells but it was a blastie that the embryologist said looked good and was growing how it should. My BT is supposed to be Tuesday, but my FS said i could have it Monday, so one less day to wait I am going pretty well so far with the Clexane other than a few nasty bruises on my tummy. The progesterone pessaries are bearable too. A bit messy but at least i knew that would happen (thanks to you girls ) I am feeling ok, just extremely tired and my boobs are a bit sore but i am guessing thats the progesterone.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi lovelies,
    sorry I have been MIA well I have been reading just havent had a chance to post and wow so much is happening. I will try to come back later for personals at the moment I am exhusted been called in to work for 3 weeks and have done 2 days its been awhile since I have had to go to work and boy I am wrecked lol now I have to go out again but I would much prefer to go to bed lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats mummyWB, on your gorgeous blastie!! You are on the home stretch now of your 2ww! Glad to hear you are going ok with the pessaries and clexane.

Loveabug, have you just returned to work? You are not a nurse by any chance? Hope you are feeling more on top of things soon hun.

Frosty, hope that bubba is treating it's mama nicely
    Lily, more liberal sprinklings of for you!

A big shout out to Jamison, Haydos, Moo and apologies anyone I've missed

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Starfish, Frostysmum and Mummywannabee for your good wishes. Day 2 of the 2ww today and still positive at the moment. It's always easier in the 1st week though it's normally the 2nd week that sends me loopy.

Mummywannabee - how are you surviving your 2ww? I'm glad the clexane hasn't been too bad.

Frostysmum - how are you feeling? I hope little bubba is growing nicely.

Starfish -thanks for the extra , here's some back for you too

Loveabug - wow you sound exhausted. I hope you get a chance to rest soon.

afm, I spent the afternoon with a friend I made on the Adel thread today and her 4 month bub. It was so nice to have lots of cuddles. Hopefully he rubbed some baby dust onto me!

Thanks
    Reviews
    thinnking of you lilyXXX i wish you the very best and hope to hear some great news soon.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you Jamison , having a nice quiet day today I think, a bit of shopping and then couch time with some dvds. How are you going? When do you see the FS again?

Have a great day everyone

lola77 is offline BH Advocate - Sydney: Northern Beaches
    Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm not sure I belong here just yet! I already have one bub and you ladies have gone through far more.
    However I feel a little isolated from all my other IVF threads at the moment so thought I'd stick my head in, have a rant, then run away and eat chocolate!

Rant starts

Is everyone else in the world getting pregnant around me, just to make things a little harder to bear? I feel like the worlds biggest whingey bish but it just feels like all the (lovely and very deserving) ladies in all my IVF threads are getting pregnant, my close friend in mothers group got instantly pregnant and my colleague who confided that they were about to do IVF has fallen naturally!

I'm asking Santa for a crystal ball this year so I can find out when it's my turn. Anyone want a go?

Running back to my cave now!

Sent from my iPhone using Bub Hub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies,

Thanks Star and Lily for your kind thoughts here some for both of you too. I am coping well this time with the 2WW. I think because i have been really busy at work this week. Only 4 sleeps until the BT now. I hope and pray AF stays away this time I have never actually made it to the BT before, AF has always turned up at least 2 days before BT day. When is your BT Lily?

Hi there Lola77 - Welcome! I agree with you about absolutely everyone falling pregnant or having babies at the moment. In the past month 3 friends and my SIL have had babies AND both my No. 1 boy and girls names have been taken Ruby was my girls name but my new little niece is Ruby, and Lachlan was my boys name and a good friend has named her son Lachlan. It's ok, and will just give me something else to think about when i do fall pregnant, but i was a bit upset on Sunday when i heard about Lachlan - silly really. Oh, and i found out a few days ago my young cousin (aged 19.5) has accidentally fallen pregnant. I am sure she'll be a good Mum, but just wish it was that easy for us.

Hope you are all having a good week

Thanks
    Reviews
    lola - yes please. May I please have a turn on that crystal ball??? I would like to know if I will have my baby and I don't care when, just if. I know how you feel about everyone falling pregnant around you. After many IVF attempts I have come to realise that we are just more alert to pregnancy as we want it so bad. My signature is incorrect as I have not bothered to change it for MANY attempts. I just did not want to read my own statistics if that makes sense. It is normal to feel isolated I find. I found these ladies here and felt so much better fot it though. Chocolate AND retail therapy ALWAYS help I find. Best of luck and I hope you don't need that crystal ball.

Lily - you sound just like me. A bit of shopping and DVDs on the couch. PLUS lotsa food!!! I always lay back and watch Foxtel marathons or endless DVDs in the TWW. I like to watch series DVDS so I have hours to chill. No plans to see the FS at this stage. I am not up for it right now. I know in my heart I am not ready to deal with it all again. In a way I have kinda let go and thinking a miracle may happen if I am much happier in myself. I have been much happier because I let some of the stress go and who knows what could happen??? If I end up back at the clinic then so be it but I needed to be better mentally before I could even contemplate that. It has been nice not thinking about it for a while but that does not mean I do not get emotional when I see nice baby stories on TV etc. I am just better able to cope with it and I have stopped asking "Why not me?" This IVF near tore my marriage apart so for now we are concentrating on us having fun again. It has been good so far as the IVF topic is off the table for a while. I may feel up to IVF again sometime but for now, I am just content leaving it alone for a bit. I hope you are okay and the DVDs are proving to be relaxing. I really hope your journey ends very soon and I would dearly love to hear some AWESOME news from you soon. I have been thinking about you. Do what I do...go to the shop and stock up on lotsa TV series DVDs. They proved to be a great distraction for me!!

Star - how are you travelling there??

Hi to everyone else. Hope you are all doing okay. Have a great weekendXXX

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi lovley Ladies, i have only posted a couple of times on this thread but have read from the start when starf1ish started the thread after our July thread. I just wanted to wish you all the best of luck and send you all good vibes!

I got my BFP and I'm 5 weeks and 1 day today i have all my fingers crossed and I'm very stress but i think that is normal. After a long time trying hopefully this is the one.
    Last edited by danii; 16-10-2011 at 22:03. Reason: iphone arrrrr