Closed Thread
Page 17 of 101 FirstFirst ... 715161718192767 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    lily - best of luck for Thursday. I am thinking positive thoughts for you. I would LOVE to hear some good news from you and everyone else for that matter.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Not really sure if I'm a long termer but we started ttc 2 years ago and I just got the bfn on my 4th transfer, I don't know where to go from here, have never had even a hint of implantation but it is like the fs has stopped at dh mfi (poor morphology) I want more tests done before I do another transfer but don't know hat to ask for

Thanks
    Reviews
    Jamison - Thank you for your 'good luck'. It's always nice to have positive thoughts sent our way during this journey.

Moo - , so sorry to hear your bad news. There are some lovely ladies on this thread and I'm sure you'll find them very helpful and supportive, I know I have.
    I'd definetly be asking for more tests or depending how happy you are with your FS perhaps a second opinion? I had a huge list of blood tests done after my 3rd failed transfer, they dont seem too keen to test much earlier. It worked out to about 13 vials of blood someone else here might be able to give you the exact list of what is tested but it included clotting issues etc. I'd also ask for a NK biopsy if you havent had 1 previously and also a hysteroscopy. Do you have a follow up appt booked?

Take care of yourself during this sad time.

to all the other lovely ladies.

afm, I had a call from the embryologist this morning to say the 2 embies are looking good. Both of them are on track for today (day 3) 1 is 7 cells and a little bit of fragmentation but she said it was still looking good and the other one is 8 cells, no fragmentation so far (please stay that way ) and looking really good. Feeling such a relief at the moment and have everything crossed that they keep dividing nicely with NO MORE fragmentation until ET tomorrow.

Thanks
    Reviews
    All sounding brilliant Lily (is this your furbaby's name btw?! ) Are we tranferring 1 or 2 of these lovely embies tomorrow?? Sending lots of long term snuggle in vibes to one of our long term girls who is hopefully getting off the rollercoaster!!

Moomechanic, there has been a really comprehensive list floating around on the site in regards to further testing to request from FS. Here is a link to a recent thread, particularly see Lindylou's post.

http://www.bubhub.com.au/community/f...k-our-FS-to-do

AFM, still counting down the days till coming off the OCP (8 btw! ) I have been giving a lot of thought to having a ritual to say goodbye to my lost babies and to be able to move forward with an open heart to whatever comes next. I recently came across an idea that really resonated with me from Japanese culture called a mizuko juyo ceremony. DH and I have found ourselves a mizuko jizo (water baby) and plan to do the ceremony this weekend. If anyone is interested and partic if you have lost a much wanted baby along the way here is the link: http://mizuko.com.au/index.html

Hope everyone else is doing well at the start of another week
    Last edited by Starf1sh; 10-10-2011 at 20:46.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Starfish - yep, Lily is the name of my gorgeous furbaby . I'm glad you only have 8 days left of OCP's, you wont know yourself.

The ceremony you are doing sounds like a lovely idea. I think it will be a very special memory for you and DH.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks girls just the kind of list I was looking for plus I know if the fs won't do any my gp will he's pretty awesome

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry the new reply mode wouldnt let me edit my previous post!

Just wanted to add to my reply to Starfish - yep 2 little embies going back in today.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Back again and I'm :
    PUPO . We had 2 really good embies put back this morning, both were 16 cells, really clear and even looking cells and even our FS who normally doesn't enthuse too much commented on how good they both were. Considering last ET in May our day 4 was only 12 cells for a late arvo ET we are over the moon that these were already 16 by mid morning (also day 4). I've got such a good feeling this time, just decided I'm going to stay positive as much as I can cos if the worst happens I'll be devastated regardless so might as well believe it is going to work and we'll have a healthy baby(ies) by end of June/early July 2012!

P.S Already looked up my EDD on the ivf calculator and it's 29th June.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Mother of Lily and of 2 amazing embies!!! Congrats on being PUPO with twins!! Loving your attitude and sending lots of snuggle in vibes to your dynamic duo

Btw I always do an EDD calc every cycle

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yay Lily! Go embies go!