+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Early childhood ed essay help

Hello, well I have done about 1000 of my 1500 word essay. This is my first unit and first essay at university. Eeeek

I have found 2 websites I would like to refferense from (one US and one AUS) but I can't find the author to reference them correctl, what do I do?

Also is their any experienced hubbers that would read through my essay on Sunday to triple check for me? I would be super greatful.

Any help would be great

Riiiiight.. there. Where I'm pointing. See it?
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Author (the person or organisation responsible for the site) Year (that the site was created or last revised), name and place of the sponsor of the source, viewed Day Month Year,<URL>.

Example:

The Body Shop Australia 2003, The Body Shop Australia, Mulgrave, Victoria, viewed 31 January 2003, <http://www.thebodyshop.com.au/>.

author doesn't have to be a person. it can be a corporate author. there can be no author. it's surprisingly common to have things including books that have no author.

Riiiiight.. there. Where I'm pointing. See it?
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Author (the person or organisation responsible for the site) Year (that the site was created or last revised), name and place of the sponsor of the source, viewed Day Month Year,<URL>.

Example:

The Body Shop Australia 2003, The Body Shop Australia, Mulgrave, Victoria, viewed 31 January 2003, <http://www.thebodyshop.com.au/>.

author doesn't have to be a person. it can be a corporate author. there can be no author. it's surprisingly common to have things including books that have no author.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks but I'm still stuck! I can't find the date it was last updated or the place!!! Gee this is fustrating the website is www.kidslife.com.au
    I'm starting to freak out it's due on Wednesday

Thanks
    Reviews
    i seem to have chose all dificult websites to refference i have 2 more i cant find all the infomation for. can any one help me out?

Thanks
    Reviews
    To write an essay you need to identify a specific claim and provide logical reasoning to back up an argument. So when you choose the topic for your essay, they are absolutely containing someone to validated topic or subject. To get aid from the affordable book review service in the writing field with regard to any of your assignment needs.

Thanks
    Reviews
    very nice thread,, yeah the above given essay on early childhood is good you can go for it im from showbox on pc