User Tag List

View Poll Results: What to do with the extra package?

Voters
74. You may not vote on this poll
  • Call demo and admit to it

2 2.70%
  • Keep the package and say nothing

24 32.43%
  • Contact Tupperware direct with all probs

48 64.86%
Closed Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Tupperware Party Gone Wrong

I hosted a Tupperware Party about a month ago and it was a complete disaster (from my perspective anyway)! I had about 10 people there and the demonstrator didnt have any printed order forms so she just took peoples orders on a piece of paper! The party reached $600 of sales and she said to me congrats you have reached target and entitled to your host gift what colour would you like? Anyway about a week later she rang and told me who I had to collect money from and gave me about 3 days notice...people I don't see on a regular basis it was going to take me at least a week to round up and I had no paper work to give these people or they didnt have anything to say what they ordered, what date to get to me and how much.....a nightmare! My order was higher than I had calculated too and I questioned it, only to find out that I had paid, yes paid for my host gift!!!! It was a purchase gift at a lower price and I didnt even realise I had ordered it.....also she had previously told me replacement shapes were 50cents but no they are actually $1.50!!

Got money together, I paid for some as I wasnt seeing all people, then about 4 days after she said she was delivering got the order. Another guest ended up with a package that she didnt know she had ordered either...all because she didnt have order forms! I also had a guests replacement missing, rang immediately and said oops I will drop it by...another week later and it turned up, very abruptly pushed into my letter box and zoomed off. This particular lady was very annoyed as she is a frequent t-ware orderer and couldnt believe the whole procedure.

To add to all this, the orders came with scrap pieces of paper with peoples names on them....gave them all out and have an extra parcel that I have no idea who's it is...just the person first name and I didnt have anyone by that name at my party! It's been siting here for a week and thinking that I would eventually discover who it belongs to...decided to open it and on the reverse of the scrap paper is a print out of orders from my party via the t-ware internet site...about 4 people I don't know....so she has merged 2 parties together to get a larger order obviously and make it look better, but has stuffed up as I have the other parties package.

My question.....do I keep the package and not say anything or do I call her up and mention it? She would have no idea where it is and I don't even know if the other lady got her package?? What would you do? I am kinda stuck, it was such a nightmare...I hate tupperware and never ever ever again will I do it, it has really put me off the whole thing...so much work involved for something that I got nothing out of and was supposed to be fun!!!!

And just to add....if this demonstrator happens to frequent this site, I am really sorry but it was a shambles!

Thanks
    Reviews
    What a nighmare! Is there a Tupperware Head Office you can talk to? I don't think they'd like to hear that their company name was being so badly represented. All of the Tupperware parties I've ever been to have been super organised.
    iyart yhtmtoyh fu

Thanks
    Reviews
    That sounds like a mess, and it sounds like the consultant is not very good at her job. I would def call TWare and complain and get them onto it. i think would be appalled at the way this consultant is representing their company. On a plus, I am sure they would give you some kind of consilation for your troubles?

Good luck
    Our Grown Up Boy - 17.11.05

Our New Blue Bundle - My VBAC born 15.08.08

Thanks
    Reviews
    This probably makes me sound really bad, but.... I would keep the parcel! After all the mess, I think I would feel like it was a consolation gift for all the work I had to do to fix this mess of a party. LOL!

I would probably also call Tupperware or email them and complain about the lack of professionalism that was displayed by your consultant.
    MEHIMMUNCHY&SQUIRMY

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by kriscee View Post
    This probably makes me sound really bad, but.... I would keep the parcel! After all the mess, I think I would feel like it was a consolation gift for all the work I had to do to fix this mess of a party. LOL!

I would probably also call Tupperware or email them and complain about the lack of professionalism that was displayed by your consultant.
    That's exactly what I would do too Keep the parcel and call Tupperware about how poorly organised the lady was.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:
    Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    I would call Tupperware direct and make a formal complaint about the lady. Very unprofessional and Im pretty sure that they would like to hear about these things.

Good luck.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I would keep the package (call it your free gift!) and i would ring head office and tell them your unhappy!
    DS1 - Brayden Robert - 25th October 2005
    DS2 - Harlan Daniel - 2nd May 2008
    and introducing Kaizen Marshall - 29th May 2010

Thanks
    Reviews
    [quote=Bill|z0rs Mrs;674515]I would call Tupperware direct and make a formal complaint about the lady. Very unprofessional and Im pretty sure that they would like to hear about these things.

I would do the same as that sounds very poor and you put your time and effort into it and she messed it all up.
    It also makes you feel uncomfortable as your friends were stuffed around to.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Most definately call them direct and let them know! I'm an ex-Tupperware lady and I was horrified by your story. Please call the company and explain the whole debarcle to them!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by braydsmum View Post
    I would keep the package (call it your free gift!) and i would ring head office and tell them your unhappy!

exactly what i would do. but when you call head office, just dont mention the extra package!
    2009 is The year of Birth Trauma Awareness. Enough is enough. We will not stand by while our sisters, partners, friends and babies are mutilated and traumatised. The silence ends now!

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast