+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Clomid without trigger shot

was wondering if anyone knows of success without ovidrel while on clomid? The shot makes me very aggitated so was thinking about doing my next clomid 150mg round without shot?? Only have 2 more goes on clomid.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi there,
    I was just reading your post from a little while ago and I am in the same situation of taking clomid with my first ovidrel shot.
    Can you tell me if you had success?
    I dont have much expereince in this field and would love to hear any success stories etc.
    Thank you.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I fell pg with dd (3) without a trigger 100mg clomid. Now 34 weeks pg with son used puregon with trigger.

Thanks
    Reviews

1053amy, I'm just seeing this now and about to start clomid but yet to decide whether to use ovidrel... Wondering how you went with it? Did it help you ovulate?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by 1053amy View Post
    Hi there,
    I was just reading your post from a little while ago and I am in the same situation of taking clomid with my first ovidrel shot.
    Can you tell me if you had success?
    I dont have much expereince in this field and would love to hear any success stories etc.
    Thank you.
    Hi there I did the clomid + ovidrel and ovulated and am now 18 weeks pregnant! I had 4 unsuccessful attempts with clomid alone so found the ovidrel great. Ovulation was a little uncomfortable. But am very happy with the outcome! I wish you all the best!!

Thanks
    Reviews

Thank you for replying! And a big congratulations on your pregnancy!!! Can I ask how long you were trying for? Did you have any side affects and what dosage of clomid were you on? I am still waiting for AF to arrive so I can start clomid but will not do ovidrel this cycle as DH is away and I'm worried it will be when I'm due for ovidrel. What cd did you do ovidrel on and then o? We will use ovidrel the next cycle if not successful on clomid alone.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by maybee baybee View Post
    Thank you for replying! And a big congratulations on your pregnancy!!! Can I ask how long you were trying for? Did you have any side affects and what dosage of clomid were you on? I am still waiting for AF to arrive so I can start clomid but will not do ovidrel this cycle as DH is away and I'm worried it will be when I'm due for ovidrel. What cd did you do ovidrel on and then o? We will use ovidrel the next cycle if not successful on clomid alone.

Thank you! We were trying for 12 months. I was on 100mg of clomid days 2 - 6 and then had the ovidrel injection on day 15 - ovulated 2 days later. The side effects that I had were just worse PMS symptoms and uncomfortable when ovulating. I dont think I had any side effects with the injection..
    It only took one go with the injection for us to fall pregnant. However, I guess you have to be careful with multiples etc.
    Last edited by 1053amy; 15-09-2012 at 18:55.

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by 1053amy View Post
    Thank you! We were trying for 12 months. I was on 100mg of clomid days 2 - 6 and then had the ovidrel injection on day 15 - ovulated 2 days later. The side effects that I had were just worse PMS symptoms and uncomfortable when ovulating. I dont think I had any side effects with the injection..
    It only took one go with the injection for us to fall pregnant. However, I guess you have to be careful with multiples etc.
    Thank you! You have given me hope! This is our 11mth of trying and only our first month on clomid 100mg. I am hoping clomid works for us as the alternative looks like ivf. Starting clomid today, any tips on best time to take it?