+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 79 FirstFirst ... 78910111959 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Ziara! Congrats on your little man! Wishing you both the best to grow and heal!

Um, I've forgotten everything else I was going to say!

I'm feeling ok. Last day of placement today. Looking forward to going home and seeing my cat. (LOL)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lisa Thank you! I'm trying not to get my hopes up as its our first cycle actually trying. I hope pregnancy is treating you well, im so jealous!

Magicmud you are welcome to my research! I am so glad someone else can benefit from it. It was quite arduous scanning all of the different brands and websites, so if I can save someone else that pain then I am happy to do so.

AFM I am CD 11 today. Hoping to DTD once more before O time but not sure of my chances as we are so gosh darned busy (and i wont force it just for the sake of it either ). I have always said "Nothing worth having is easy to get"... now I say Humph!

Thanks
    Reviews
    P.S Magic can you pretty please change me to August 1 for testing? That will be 14 DPO based on an alleged 28 day cycle rather than 31 as my last 4 or so cycles have either been 27 or 28 days. And who am I kidding I will test on day 28 because im a nutter (and probably a few days before too!) But officially August 1. I changed my ticker too. Thanks love!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Nocturne - Hell yes you have to stay! Just like Lisa, Pink and Summa. We've all been together so long it would weird if you guys left!
    I've actually just amended the front page to include a pregnancy section for you girls.
    The Hematologist appointment is on the 15th August (day before my b'day). So he is definitely not allowed to give me bad news .... or if he does, he better do it with a cake and party hat on!

Spanna - Good timing with the army games... then the (other) games can begin!

Silent - Yay for your last day! Must be nice to know you'll be going home very soon!

AnnieJ - Dates are sorted, got you down for the 1st.
    Last edited by MagicMud; 15-07-2011 at 12:07.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to MagicMud For This Useful Post:

AnnieJ  (15-07-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    ****Notice for the front page*****

I have included a pregnancy section for our UTD ladies. (I have been meaning to do this for a while now - I've just been slack).
    Anyway, this can include estimated due dates, scans, or any other milestones/dates/info you would like included.
    As an example - dating scans, 12 week scan, NT scan, Morph scan etc.... Perhaps even the date you got your BFP followed by your EDD.
    I'm happy to back track and include the dates already passed for Summa, Lisa and Pink (would help if you could recall them and post the dates, as it will take me forever to trawl back through the threads!)

Cheers!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to MagicMud For This Useful Post:

summastarlet  (15-07-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 26/9/2014100 Posts in a week
    Hello ladies!!

First time I have been able to access BH in a few days..not sure if I am liking the changes though!!

Nocturne-I am so so excited for you!! Can't wait for your first scan!!

Bubba-I am so sorry that AF showed up early. I am really so ****ed off at the universe on your behalf. It's just not fair.

Magic-Thanks for including us UTD girls on the first page!! You are just awesome. Been following along with your diary and it sounds like you are having a bit of a rough time. I am also very ****ed off at the universe on your behalf too. How is the planning for DH's surprise party going? Also thank you for your lovely PM.

Pink-How have you been feeling? Lots of symptoms happening??

Chic-Looking forward to hearing more about your upcoming cycle. Hoping it all goes perfectly for you.

AFM-14 weeks tomorrow; have started spreading the news at work which has been fun. Waiting for the 2nd trimester (OMG I can't believe I have made it this far!) energy to kick in...still so tired all the time.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to summastarlet For This Useful Post:

MagicMud  (16-07-2011),nocturne  (16-07-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 26/9/2014100 Posts in a week
    Oh and I almost forgot!!

A BIG CONGRATULATIONS TO ZIARA!! Sorry to hear Calvin has had a bit of a rough start to his life, but so glad to hear he is doing well!!! I hope you have him home with you in no time and that you are both feeling 100% soon!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    So technically i'm not due for AF till about 25/26 July... Been feeling so tired and a bit icky in the stomach lately...but more so after food... am i likely to be UTD? When it be most likely that a POAS would show anything?!

A

Thanks
    Reviews
    Angelski everyone is different and we have different hormone levels at different times! The only reliable time it would seem to test though (to avoid false negatives) is after AF is due - as much as that sucks! Good luck darlin!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Morning all!

Here is a photo of my BFPs! I was still cramping badly yesterday so I went and bought some more FRER (no, I went to the shops for...vegetables and milk..and they were definitely an afterthought..definitely) just to reassure myself. Please excuse the discolouration on the top ones..they were my first BFPs so I couldn't leave them out The bottom one is this morning's.

Magic - you're an absolute gem putting the extra spot on the front, thanks heaps My EDD is 18 March and my scan will be at 7w 1d

Bubba - thinking of you
    Attached Images
    Last edited by nocturne; 16-07-2011 at 07:01.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to nocturne For This Useful Post:

MagicMud  (16-07-2011)