+ Reply to Thread
Page 79 of 79 FirstFirst ... 2969777879
    Lovepink and Silent- Hi! I'm going well thanks. Our FET didn't work out but we're not down and out about it yet. However I've had to take this month off because it's full of uni assignments and I get sooooo stressed out about them that I thought it would be detrimental to IVF. Also because we have to travel for the transfers it just added to the stress. So next cycle we'll be back on it!

Magic - Yes, I too have been reading your diary and send many hugs .

I think we need fresh blood in this thread!

I've joined a facebook group for my IVF clinic and I'm pretty amazed that there's 39 ladies in it, all from Tasmania and I don't know a single one! It's true that Tasmania is so small that there are a lot of crossovers in people knowing each other!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to elly_star For This Useful Post:

MagicMud  (23-04-2012)

Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hey Guys,

Im still here..

Ely - I'm sorry to hear you FET didnt work. Taking a break to concentrate on uni sounds good because then like you said at least you wont need to stress about it with your next cycle.. Fingers crossed next cycle works. How many frozen embryo's did you get again?

Magic - I am so sorry that you had another chemical & you are having a really hard time.. You & your DH sound like pretty strong people. You will both get through this..

MrsT- Hope you were keeping safe in the floods.. Its sounds scary what happened.. Sorry also your last cycle didnt work.. Fingers crossed for this cycles BFP..

To all the Yummy Mummies - Hope you & your little ones are going great & they arent growing to quickly for you all..

Sorry if i missed alot of people which i know i probably have..

AFM - I took a break for a while as i felt like i was making myself panic & worry to much. Scan was last Wed. 13 week 5 days today The baby was measuring right with a heartbeat & our downs risk was low.. Wish i could see the baby every week to know everything is alright.. 1st OB appointment is at 17 weeks so on the count down to that & hopefully we get to see bubs again..

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to bubbalove83 For This Useful Post:

elly_star  (19-04-2012),MagicMud  (23-04-2012),MonsterMummy  (19-04-2012),summastarlet  (19-04-2012)

Darling Downs
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

6. The Following User Says Thank You to MagicMud For This Useful Post:

MonsterMummy  (23-04-2012)