+ Reply to Thread
Page 76 of 79 FirstFirst ... 26667475767778 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello!

MrsT - I totally understand about the language thing - DH and I lived in Bulgaria for a year and our friends could speak the local languages fluently and often translating slipped down the priority list. I hated sitting there feeling like a pot plant! Hope you pick Fijian up quickly! What's it like? Is it very hard?

Nocturne - I hope this isn't indicative of the kind of monkey your bub is going to be! What a trickster! Looking forward to hearing the announcement of his arrival! I am doing much better, thanks xx

Lovepink - 11 pounds!!! Phwoar! A photo please soon would be lovely!

Bubba - So so sorry to hear about Twin B. Forever loved and remembered. Praying for stickiness for Twin A, but it does sound promising xx

EchoSummers - Hello and welcome! Yeah, other people like to heap judgement and bossiness onto others because they don't know how to mind their own business! Having said that, I'm guilty of doing the same to my younger brother and SIL (they're 22 and 20). Sounds like you two are quite settled and ready for a family. Happy TTC and hope your journey is short and sweet!

Magic - Cool cake! It looked delicious!

Lisa - Hope you recover from tonsillitis soon! You poor thing, you did not need that as well!

Silent and anyone else I may have missed!

AFM - Yeah, stinking AF turned up two days early! Grr. Going straight into a FET cycle, apparently they don't usually do this because the stim cycle can delay your next ovulation but when I pointed out that my last cycle was 24 days (WTF?) they were happy to go ahead with it. Yay! So OPKs next week and a scan to see when I ovulate. All happening quite quickly because I delayed ringing the clinic by nearly a week until the BFN was confirmed.

The other day I bought Conceive Well Gold (up until this point had been battling through a massive jar of folic acid tabs) and a FRER, just for the fun of it. It was nice pretending to be a normal person TTC!

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to elly_star For This Useful Post:

MagicMud  (29-03-2012),summastarlet  (17-03-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Bubba- oh hun I am so sorry to hear about twin b. I am praying twin a gives you a sticky seven months! Thinking of you. Wish there was something I could say to make it better.

Echo- welcome. Hope your stay here is short and sweet!

Magic- omg the cake looks awesome!!!!! How did you get it do smooth and the gloss on it? You might have seen my attempt on Facebook. Not that professional!!!! Hope you start to feel better.

Lisa- wow he is getting big! Hope he starts sleeping better for you soon. We are going through that as well.

Elly- so sorry to hear about your cycle. Glad they are letting you go straight into a fet. I always thought those waiti g months were the worst. Fingers crossed.
    ImageUploadedByBub Hub1331955515.197912.jpg

Hope the pic of my little man works- still in my phone. Don't have time to turn the computer on these days lol.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to lovepink For This Useful Post:

elly_star  (17-03-2012),MagicMud  (29-03-2012),MonsterMummy  (18-03-2012),summastarlet  (17-03-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    He is totally cute Love! Well done you two!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Bubba, so sorry to hear about twin B. Any loss is hard, even if you have another bubs going strong. I praying that twin A will continue to grow strong...big to you.

Elly, I'm so sorry this wasn't your cycle. Ivf is really hard sometimes, but I'm glad you are able to go straight into a fet cycle, I always found the waiting to be the worst part of it...I hope this cycle brings you your BFP!!

Magic, that cake looks absolutely fab!!! well done you! I don;t think I would've let anyone cut it, let alone eat it, it's too pretty!

Lovepink, your little man is too cute!

Lisa, wow your little man is getting big!! I hope you feel better soon...

Nocturne, HAs bubs showed up yet or still making you wait?

Welcome echosummer, hope your stay here is short and sweet!

MrsT, How's the fijian coming along? so nice to have your sis and bestie with you a little...

Hi Silent and Summa and anyone I might've missed

AFM, 20 weeks!!! woop woop!!!
    Can not believe I have made it this far, it really feels surreal. Halfway!! I'm still in shock... I have my morph scan on wednesday, can't wait to see bubs again, it's been 3 weeks since we last saw it. I'm feeling good, still not looking preggers to the outside world. I definitely have a bump when I'm lying on my back in bed, and have a bit more of a belly in the evenings, but when I'm dressed, you can't really see anything This is getting a little frustrating but as long as I see that bubs is growing ok, then I won't care...it's just strange that's all...

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to chicparis For This Useful Post:

MagicMud  (29-03-2012),summastarlet  (19-03-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Bubba - I'm so sorry for your loss Great news about Twin A though, but I'm sure if doesn't make it any easier. How are you feeling symptom wise?

Lisa - hi! I'm here. No bub yet, it's nice and comfy I think. How are you going

Magic - that cake is freaking amazing. If I remember rightly from your diary, that's your first real go at a cake like that isn't it? I'm very impressed!

Chic - 20 weeks!! That's awesome..I didn't start to show for agges, thought it would never happen but now I've got a huge bump - one day it just started growing outwards like crazy.

Summa - I'm loving reading your diary, sounds like you're going really well as a mummy. H is gorgeous

AFM - 2 days overdue now..I'm bouncing on my fitball while typing this, hehe. My OB is happy for me to keep travelling along for the time being which is good, I want to avoid an induction if possible. Getting very impatient to meet bubs but still enjoying being pregnant Had lots more Braxton hicks in the past 2 days so I'm hoping that's a good sign..hurry up baby!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to nocturne For This Useful Post:

summastarlet  (20-03-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Chic- how did your scan go?

Nocturne- any news?

11. The Following User Says Thank You to lovepink For This Useful Post:

summastarlet  (24-03-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just a quick one from me.

Lovepink, thanks for asking.
    It was lovely to see bubs wriggling around, and all was well until we got to the kidneys...It would seem that bubs has what they call duplex kidneys, i.e. 2 kidneys on either side instead of just the one. Apparently it's nothing to worry about as long as all 4 kidneys work properly, which the Dr said looks like they are as there is a normal amount of fluid around which means the baby is peeing as it should. We have another scan in 4 weeks to check how each kidney is connected to the bladder etc. I was a bit nervous when he said it, but funilly enough, a bubhuber on my due date group had mentioned having 4 kidneys herself only a few days before my scans, so I wasn't so shocked. I hope bubs doesn't have any complication from this, apparently you can live completely normally with 4 kidneys!!

Hope everyone has a lovely weekend.
    I'll come back for some personals on sunday hopefully!

13. The Following User Says Thank You to chicparis For This Useful Post:

summastarlet  (24-03-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    oh wow chic! what an unusual thing! I suppose 4 working kidneys is much better than only one working kidney. fingers crossed the scan in 4 weeks is all normal.

The little boy I used to nanny had only one kidney, and it was only partly functioning, so they had to get him circ'ed to lower the risk of uti, and he's a very very healthy 5yo now.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone,

sorry to hear about the various troubles / losses people have experienced. It breaks my heart to read about the pain some people have to go through before they get their beautiful baby.

I was wondering if anyone could tell me how those ovulation predictor kits work? Do you just POAS randomly and it tells you if you're ovulating? Or does it tell you when you're due to ovulate at all? (Kind of like how some HPTs can tell you how many weeks pregnant you are roughly?)

Thanks in advance. My cycles are stupidly irregular and long.

Thanks
    Reviews
    CONGRATULATIONS NOCTURNE!!!

A girl!

Enjoy this special time with her, we can't wait to hear more xx