+ Reply to Thread
Page 75 of 79 FirstFirst ... 25657374757677 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    elly i have everything rossed that this is your month for a BFP!!

nothing new to report here. have been using my OPKs, am cd12 and slowly the line is getting darker, hoping to O in the next couple of days! my sister and best friend arrive on tuesday for 10 days so im very excited for that! i absolutely love being here but it's not so easy when the people around you choose to talk fijian most of the time even though they speak perfect english. im not dissing DHs family i know it's their first language, but it leaves me feeling left out most of the time because i cant even join in the conversation. So im looking forward to having my sister and bestie here to talk to im slowly learning to speak fijian but it's a hard language to learn and i doubt i'll be able to speak it fluently before i leave.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls! Sorry to have been such a stranger, I have been following along but have just been slack!!

Firstly, BIGGEST congrats to Bubba!!!!!! I am SO happy for you! Twinnies!! Wishing you the smoothest pregnancy

Pink - your little boy is gorgeous, huge congratulations!! Hope motherhood is treating you well

Elly - I read your diary today and I'm so sorry hope you're going ok

Summa, Magic, Chic and everyone else - hi!!

Ok, so this might be a little long..but we just got home from hospital, but no, no baby yet (due on Sunday though!). Everything has been going so smoothly and I've still been enjoying my pregnancy immensely, although getting impatient to meet bubs! We went for our routine OB appt on Monday, which, up til now has just been standard, but this time we discovered bub had turned transverse (or technically 'unstable lie') which explained why my belly had gone the weirdest shape...so, it was straight into hospital because of the risk of cord prolapse if my waters broke, and I was going to have a caesar that night. DH had put my bags in the car that morning thankfully, even though i rolled my eyes at him and told him it was overkill. We decided to wait til the next morning for the caesar, and thankfully did, cos the little acrobat turned again! Our OB said he's never seen this happen this late in a first pregnancy in his 30 years, and was extremely surprised again when bubs turned, cos there's really no room. I googled and there's less than 1% chance of transverse at this stage, cheeky baby. Particularly cos it's been pretty much engaged for the last 4 weeks or so, and always head down before that. So we're really hoping it all goes smoothly now.. we get to meet our baby soon regardless!! Very exciting.. Will let you all know when it happens

3. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to nocturne For This Useful Post:

bubbalove83  (15-03-2012),chicparis  (13-03-2012),elly_star  (13-03-2012),MagicMud  (14-03-2012),MonsterMummy  (14-03-2012),summastarlet  (13-03-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hey Guys,

Ely - I am so sorry that this cycle wasnt it for you.. IVF is so cr@p. Keep positive though. Its will work for you.. 2nd time lucky for sure..

Nocturne - Wow.. What a cheeky little bubba you have there.. Great news that bub turned for you though. Such a relief for you.. Can't wait to hear your updated news..

MrsT - Im sorry last cycle didnt work for you. Fingers crossed for this cycle. Hopefully you catch onto the fijian real quick so you can suprise everyone with how quick you learnt the language. Have fun with your sister & bestie..

Chic - Ive been reading your diary. One day soon your belly is just going to grow overnight & then its just going to keep growing..

Magic - Great news about your DH's company.. How is acu going?

Lisa, Summa, Pink - Hope you & your little ones are doing well.

Hello to everyone else i have missed..

AFM - 9 Week scan today... Freaking out big time..

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to bubbalove83 For This Useful Post:

elly_star  (15-03-2012),MagicMud  (15-03-2012),summastarlet  (15-03-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Silent- he he I will have to take a pic on my phone to post.

Chic- oh the. Spa sounds lovely! Don't worry about not showing. I didn't really until 25 weeks then I exploded! Before then unless people knew you couldn't really tell.

Elly- have you got your results yet?

mrs t- hope you are having fun with your family and catching that eggy!

Nocturne- cant wait to hear your news!!!!!! Good luck

Bubba- waiting to hear how your scan went!!!!!!!

Afm- little man is eleven pounds now! Getting bigger every day ! Dh is back soon thank god we miss him!!!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to lovepink For This Useful Post:

summastarlet  (16-03-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey Guys,

Some Bad news & some good news from me.
    Twin B (smaller one) Stopped growing at 7 weeks..
    Twin A is growing right on time with a heartbeat and was even moving around.
    I'm pretty sad about Twin B. I know i was lucky to have both of them implant but i really didnt want to lose another baby. Thats twice now that its happened & bad luck just seems to follow me around.
    I'm just so worried about twin A now. They told me that everything is going great with Twin A & i know i saw the heartbeat and it moving etc but it just worries me that this one will be taken from me to & i have another 3 weeks until our 12 week scan.. This is going to be the longest 3 weeks in my life.
    Sorry to be a downer...

9. The Following User Says Thank You to bubbalove83 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    ETA: I'm really sorry reading about everyone's troubles with TTC. HVe I posted in the wrong area..?

Hi everyone, is it okay if I join your chat group? I lurk on the hub daily, but rarely post because I don't have kids and wasn't TTC...Until now!

I posted about 12 months ago about advice regarding decisions about TTC when young and now my fiancé and I are 22 we've gotten to the point where it's all we think about and talk about and realise that the only real thing holding us back was our concerns over other people's judgement about how young we were. Well, we've been together 6 years and are about to move into a new (rental) house instead of our one bedroom apartment so now feels like the best possible time! Especially as my fiancé is doing his PhD on a salary with the uni, and is actually allowed to set his own working hours.

Anyway, sorry for the ramble. I am new to this (obviously!) but I'm hoping now that I'm officially TTC that I'm allowed to join the bubhub party?
    Last edited by EchoSummers; 16-03-2012 at 08:58.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I FINALLY got the photos of the cake off my brother and thought I had better post it before I forget....
    Attached Images

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MagicMud For This Useful Post:

MonsterMummy  (16-03-2012),summastarlet  (16-03-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Echo - Hi and welcome! You have posted in the right area. Congrats on taking the plunge into the crazy world of TTC. Hope the ride isn't difficult for you.
    I wouldn't listen to people who aren't supportive of your choice to have children based only on your age. Only you and your DF can choose when you are ready, and it sounds like you are ready to go!

Bubba - I've already PMed you, but again -
    So very sorry about Twin B, and I'm sending all my most stickiest vibes to Twin A.

Pink
    - Go Clay! 11 pounds eh? (am trying to work that out in kg and failing miserably, lol).

Nocturne - You have a trickster bub there, don't you! Cheeky little monkey!
    Hope to be hearing news of their arrival soon? (if not already????)

MrsT - Oh how nice to have your sister and bestie visit you. Good luck learning to speak fijian, it must be quite frustrating to be left out of conversations!

Elly - Oh dear, a toothache is the pits! Hope it's all better now. I saw in your diary that the witch arrived. What a cow! I'm sorry your first cycle didn't work out, I'm so disappointed for you. When do you cycle again?

Chic - I hope your belly pops soon! Good luck waiting for your 20 week scan... Have you reconsidered getting a doppler at all? Finding the heartbeat must be easier now that you're further along?
    Acu is going great thanks. Am feeling a little less like death, so it clearly is doing something, haha.

Lisa -

Summa - I finally re-found your parenting diary and had myself a good catch up read! Any luck finding a mothers group yet?

Hello to everyone else

AFM - I've been feeling really gross all week, upset tummy or something. I'm 7dpo so I could potentially twist it into some fan-dangled preg symptom, but realistically it's probably more related to spending a lot of time with my germ infested nephews

Oh our house went on the market last week, and we've had one looker already! Wowsers!

14. The Following User Says Thank You to MagicMud For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm so sorry Bubba. <3

I wish I knew what to say. I'm sure twin A will do fantastic!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm sorry to read about losing one of ur baby's bubba, big hugs xxx

Any news from nocturne?

Sorry and big hugs to Elly and to anyone that needs it.

Im on my phone so can't do personals. Cooper is going well! He is getting so big (8.3 kg), still not sleeping well though. I've got tonsillitis so feeling crappy.

Have a good weekend!!