+ Reply to Thread
Page 74 of 79 FirstFirst ... 24647273747576 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Bubba - OMG! Twins?!?!? Congratulations! What wonderful news! Lol at your DH for wondering how they'll fit! hahaha
    So excited for you!

Elly - 16 eggs is a lot of eggs!! Glad you coped well and they didn't cancel your cycle!

MrsT - Hahaha I'm having images of a backyard acupuncturist who uses toothpicks! Mmmm splintery! Acu is good though, I have another appointment today.
    Has AF shown up for you yet? I'm curious about what is going on with the twinges and cramps and soreness - could be good signs!
    ETA - Missed your post today. Boo for AF!

Chic - Thanks hun. Yeh acupuncture would be pretty horrific for you, wouldn't it!
    Yay for starting to show a bit! And your scan sounded amazing - do you have any pics of the scan to show us???

AFM - Feeling back to my old crappy self already, but I have another acu appointment today which I'm hoping will be just as good as last week. Perhaps I need sessions closer together or something? (It's been 10 days).

On a good note though. DH told me this morning that his company is no longer up for sale! YIPPEE!!! This is awesome news!
    There'll be no new owners, and therefor no change of management, jobs will stay the same, and head office isn't at risk of being relocated! (It's like 12 mins from where we live now). HAPPY DANCE!

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MagicMud For This Useful Post:

bubbalove83  (02-03-2012),summastarlet  (07-03-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Bubba oh WOWOWOWOWOW!!! Twins! TWINS!!! A thousand congratulations to you! I hope 12 weeks come quickly and safely for you so you can relax and love this pregnancy.

Haha, I do know what you mean about me and IVF - I'm totally feeling like an imposter here, everything has gone so smoothly! The doctor remarked about my narrow cervix (I don't believe he'd seen it before OPU) and had to get an extra small catheter for the transfer and it made me wonder whether he'd dismissed a perfectly valid theory and jumped the gun a bit when he suggested going straight for IVF. We shall see in two weeks time!

Magic - Sounds like acu is doing wonders and you should be going back for more! I have no idea whether it's bad to have sessions close together but Mark would know. And yay for DH's company being withdrawn from sale!

Chic - Hooray for seeing bubs again! Ooh your clothes are starting to get tight, how exciting!

MrsT -Sorry to hear the beasty turned up. And early too! How rude! I never got my act together to try OPKs, good luck with them!

Hi to everyone else!

AFM - Successful transfer yesterday! Out of the 16 eggs 9 fertilised and 6 embies made it to day 2, and so I had one transferred and 5 frozen. I'm not sure about fert rates, but those numbers look pretty good to me so I'm stoked! We got to see it on a tv screen in all it's 4 cell glory before it went in. Now the battle to remain cautiously excited and not get too full on excited! Having to explain to people who know what we're doing that 'no, having an embryo transferred does not mean I'm pregnant now.'
    Last edited by elly_star; 01-03-2012 at 14:58. Reason: Oops Magic, I meant Mark not Mike!

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to elly_star For This Useful Post:

bubbalove83  (02-03-2012),summastarlet  (07-03-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Elly - 5 frosty bubs is great!!! Hoping that the one transferred is a sticker! I'm very impatient about your TTW, I feel positive for you!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to MagicMud For This Useful Post:

elly_star  (01-03-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Congratulations Bubba! I'd love twins but one is hard enough! Wishing u a healthy pregnancy, hope u have lots of support and money lol! I'm super excited for you and will hang around to find out what ur having!! More boys I'm guessing!

Elly hope ur putting ur feet up! Waiting to hear good results!
    Mrs T, sorry it wasn't ur month.
    Hello to all the mummies and mummies to be!

I'm on my phone, not much happening, enjoying being a mummy!

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Lisa80 For This Useful Post:

bubbalove83  (02-03-2012),elly_star  (02-03-2012),summastarlet  (07-03-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    elly i have my fingers AND toes crossed for ! i hope your 2ww goes fast!!

magic - that's good that the company is no longer up for sale, what a relief for you! maybe acu once a week would work for you?? or maybe the good effects will last longer the more times you get it. i don't really know how it works, but im glad it IS working for you!! i am suss of any kind of doctor over here so im just praying i dont get sick lol and when (positive thinking here!!) i do get UTD i'll be going to a private doctor just to be safe, i'm even comtemplating returning home by around 12 weeks just to be safe. we'll see what happens though, that's thinking very far ahead atm!

im a little bummed that this month wasnt our month but i had my PLOM (poor little old me) moment and i've moved on positive and looking forward to cd8 so i can start using my OPKs

10. The Following User Says Thank You to mrstuilawa For This Useful Post:

elly_star  (02-03-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    ARGH OMG!!!!! I have missed amazing news!

BUBBA!! Holy frick it's TWINS!!! I'm so so SO happy for you!

Elly! wow! so much has happened! Fingers crossed for your sticky embie!! and 5 siblings in the freezer too! wow!

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MonsterMummy For This Useful Post:

bubbalove83  (02-03-2012),elly_star  (02-03-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Magic- cant wait to see a pic of the cake you made!!!! How are you feeling after acu this week?

Elly- wow 16 is awesome!!!!! Fingers crossed for your ttw! Try to relax and take it easy- easier said than done.

Mrs t- sorry about this month. Bring on peeing on a stick opks are addictive lol.

Nocturne- are you around???? You must be getting close!

Bubba- how are you and the twins doing? Has it sunk in yet??

Chic- how are you going? Still taking it easy?

Hi to everyone else. Hope you are traveling well.

Afm- my lil man is keeping me very busy. Loving being a mummy. Dh has to go back to work this week. Boo hoo. So lil man and I will be on our own for the next 11 days!!!

14. The Following User Says Thank You to lovepink For This Useful Post:

summastarlet  (07-03-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Pink, you should show us some more pictures

Everyone else should post

Thanks
    Reviews
    I just realised how slack I've been at posting, thanks for reminding me SIlent!! But in my defense, DH took me away for a few days to a spa for some pampering time, it was absolute bliss and very much needed a change of scenery after being stuck at home for months on end!

Not sure if I congratulated Bubba yet on the twins news (and if I have then blame it on baby brain, or laziness for not looking back to my last post!) but OMG!!!!! Twins!! So incredibly exciting!!! I hope everything is going smoothly and both bubs are doing well. Keep us updated as to your progress...

Elly, When is your test date? I'm waiting impatiently here for some good news... How are you feeling? POAS yet?

MrsT, Sorry this wasn't your month, but bring on the OPKs and have fun BDing!

Magic, how's all the acu treating you? and so glad to hear about DH's company, one less thing for you to worry about (I think you've had/have enough!).

Lovepink, How are you managing alone with your lil man? DH must be coming home soon though, right? Silent is right, show us some pics!

ANyone heard any news from nocturne??

AFM, still feeling like a fraud, saying I'm preggers but not looking it... I'm so desperate for it to properly show already! I'm 18w3d and still only see the tiniest of bumps when I'm wearing a very tight top... and of course more so in the evenings when I'm bloated like my belly's about to explode!
    But otherwise I'm feeling fine, no scares of any kind so that's nice. Saw my OB last week and he said he didn't need to see me till about 22-23wks But I'm having my 20wk scan in 2 weeks so hopefully I can handle the wait till I see bubs again. Again, just want to know all is ok in there, and since I'm still not feeling any movement, it's a bit unsettling not knowing what's going on...

17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to chicparis For This Useful Post:

elly_star  (07-03-2012),MagicMud  (08-03-2012),summastarlet  (07-03-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Chic - I'm sure you'll pop soon! Hooray for no more scares! I haven't POAS yet, I'm way too self-controlled! Haha! I might be tempted to test on Monday (12dpt) or Tuesday...we'll see.

Lovepink - What does Silent mean 'more pictures?' I can't find any pics of your little man! How's it going without your DH?

Magic - I've been reading your diary and ugh, your poor/silly DH! Glad to hear he's mostly over being sick, that will teach him to drink water from a tank! Hope this arvo's acu session is successful again!

Summa - How're you and Hayden going? Is your DH still away?

Silent - Here you go, it's only a short one put I've posted!

Lisa, MrsT, Angel and everyone else!

AFM - Well I'm tempted to say nothing much has happened but that's not entirely true. I had a tooth ache for a few days before calling up the dentist and being given an emergency appointment. My SIL advised me against it in case I was actually pregnant but I ignored her because I was the one with the aching tooth. Glad I did because I needed not one, but two fillings! The dentist did inform me that dental procedures are quite safe during pregnancy, even x-rays, but it's better to wait until the 2nd trimester.

I'm 8dpt today and this morning I was convinced I felt something poking me from the inside of my uterus and wondered whether it was linked to implantation. I'd like to POAS tomorrow morning as it's DH's birthday but it will either show up negative or a chemical positive due to the crinone. So I won't, sigh. Out of an estimated 40 cycles TTC, of about 15 of them I took an HPT before AF was due to arrive and they were always negative. Then I started waiting for AF to be late before testing and never got the chance because she was always on time! So now I'm reluctant to test early, force of habit! I think AF is due Tuesday so fingers crossed she won't show!

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to elly_star For This Useful Post:

MagicMud  (08-03-2012),summastarlet  (08-03-2012)