Page 73 of 79 FirstFirst ... 23637172737475 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Angel- congrats!!!!!!!! Yay another lil boy! Start buying up the blue lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Summa - Thanks! This guy seems good, I've already felt some positive results.

Cue - Hello stranger! I'm with ya there, I had my first chem preg after I started acu, I'm almost certain it was the reason I fell preg in the first place.
    I was reading a thread you started a while ago, I hope the difficultly you were having has improved since then.

Elly - I say go for it! Acu and IVF go hand in hand! If absolutely nothing else, it should help with relaxation.
    Guys can be such knuckleheads hey! I really shouldn't complain about my DH, he means well and has good intentions, he's just a bit clueless sometimes.
    We should call you chook! That's a lot of follies you have there, fingers crossed for a good collection rate on Monday!

Pink - Oh I remember that. It's such a pity you had a w@nker acupuncturist who ruined the experience for you. And thanks, Puppy seems totally fine now.
    I was reading your last entries in your preg diary last night about the birth of Clayton. I can't believe you vomited your way through labour! Omg you poor thing!

Angel - Dammit, I can never pick gender, I'm always wrong! Love the pic, very cute way to announce you're having a boy!

AFM - Well I finished the cake and it turned out GREAT! But we had some issues after I took it around to my brother place, it sweated and sagged a bit due to the bloody rain and humidity! GRRRR
    But I'm told everyone loved it! Will post a pic soon.

I think I might be seeing results from acu already. I've been sleeping a little bit better and with the exception of yesterday, I haven't felt quite as fatigued. Only small improvements, but gosh darn it, I'm excited!

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MagicMud For This Useful Post:

elly_star  (27-02-2012),summastarlet  (26-02-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Angel - Love love LOVE the pic! You two are so cute! Congratulations on having a little boy!

Magic - Haha yeah chook I am! Ok I do solemnly swear that I will go do acu if this cycle isn't successful - I'm assuming that it's probably too late to do it now considering I've had my OPU?

Lovepink - I'll have to go find your pregnancy diary now that Magic has mentioned it!

AFM - OPU was a success by the looks of it - they retrieved 16 eggs! More than 15 and they normally cancel the cycle but since I've had no symptoms from the hormones and was in next to no pain from the procedure then they're giving me the green light. I just need to be a good girl and get lots of rest so I'm all set up here on DH's parents' rather comfy leather recliner with trackies, knitting, a book and my laptop. They're estimating 10 will fertilise which is pretty good numbers, I'd be happy with even half that many. ET will be Wednesday morning.

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to elly_star For This Useful Post:

MagicMud  (01-03-2012),MonsterMummy  (01-03-2012),summastarlet  (27-02-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    thanks elly and lovepink! i kind of feel like AF is on it's way but not sure. The soreness in my breasts never really went away, it's no where near as strong as it was but i've been getting random period type pains so i have a feeling i might be out for this month. it's not over until AF officially arrives though! currently on CD24 so i'm not going to test until at next week some time. My last cycle was 5 weeks 2 days so i don't want to get excited if AF hasnt arrived by CD 28/29 because my cycles have been all over the place.

elly that's some really exciting news, you rest up now and fingers crossed you get some good news soon

Magic how are you doing? hows your acupuncture? i've always been too afraid to try it but you've got me interested, i might have to give it a go when i'm back in brissie. somehow i think that even if i managed to find an acupuncturist in fiji i wouldnt trust them LOL

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mrstuilawa For This Useful Post:

elly_star  (27-02-2012),MagicMud  (01-03-2012),summastarlet  (28-02-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    elly, on EPU going well and what a haul!! I hope you get some nice embies from this lot. Good luck on wednesday with ET, are you putting back one or two? I have everything crossed for you this cycle, I hope it's a winner...

Magic, Your acu app sounded amazing. I mean don't get me wrong, I'm still needle phobic and wouldn't go anywhere near an accuponcturist (sp?) but it sounds like magical stuff has been happening inside your body, really really cool!! I hope it makes the difference you need to get your long awaited BFP! I really need to go stalk your diary, sounds like a lot has been going on...

Angel, what a lovely announcement, you guys are so cute!! and YAY on another little boy, this thread is really full of them... Personally I have a feeling I'm having a girl but we don't want to find out, at least for now, but with all these boys, I should maybe rethink it!!

Lovepink, wow so much hair!! and Clayton is a lovely name. Sorry you're not getting much sleep, I hope Clayton gets into a routine soon and you can get some rest. I'm now 17wk1d, every week that goes by is another milestone for me, and I still find it difficult to believe...

I know I forgot many of you so hopefully I'll do some more personals tomorrow.

We had our early screening scan last week and it was amazing to see bubs again, waving and smiling (on the 3D scan). As usual I lost interest when the Dr started looking at all the bones and everything, I can't follow that stuff but DH loves it so was paying enough attention for the both of us! Got my Triple Test results back and all is fine with that too...
    I'm finally starting to show a little. I was getting a little dressed up over the weekend for the first time in a long time and I could barely close my dress, it was so tight!!! I promise I hadn't realised I had a belly until then, it was an eye opener!

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to chicparis For This Useful Post:

elly_star  (28-02-2012),MagicMud  (01-03-2012),summastarlet  (28-02-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey Guys,

Angel - I love your announcement. Its a beautiful way to tell everyone. Congratulations on your little man.

Magic - Wow your accupunture sounds amazing. I'm glad that you thought the appointment was very worth it. Glad to hear that you are feeling the effects already & its working its magic.

Ely - You had an amazing egg haul. You were made for IVF.. Okay that doesnt sound very nice but YKWIM.. 16 eggs is amazing. Have you been told how many fertilised etc yet.. Transfer was today wasnt it.. Goodluck & rest up & let those little embie/embies work there magic.

Pink - Thats alot of hair on your little man. Clayton is a beautiful name.. I have also read a bit of your preg diary & wow you had a really hard time keeping things down. You poor thing.. The end result was the best though..

Chic - Yay for showing.. I bet you cant wait to be waddling around though..lol..

MrsT - Hope you caught that eggy aswell & you get to see your BFP soon.

Summa - How are you going? Is DH home soon?

Lisa - Well done on getting back to pre pregnancy weight in 3 months. That is great news.

Hi anyone else i missed.

AFM - Just got back from the scan... So turns out we are having twins.. We have 2 heart beats & 2 sac's well for the moment anyway. Still not getting to excited until that 12 week scan but my goodness 2 babies implanted.. I honestly didnt think 2 would implant. Wow.. At 1st we thought it was one & i said to the FN "Only one implanted thank goodness..lol" then later on she goes "Oh i think there is another one there" & sure enough another little sac & bub with a heartbeat comes up. Twin B has a smaller sac than Twin A but they both measured pretty much the same date but a day out.. So i go back in 2 weeks time for another scan to check if they are both growing.. I cant believe it & DH is a bit worried about me because i might have to grow two of him & he is a pretty tall man with broad shoulders..lol..
    Symtoms wise - I have been very tired & im just starting to feel sick & dry reach alot.. I like symtoms..

11. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to bubbalove83 For This Useful Post:

elly_star  (01-03-2012),LillyPonds  (29-02-2012),MagicMud  (01-03-2012),MonsterMummy  (01-03-2012),RolzBubz  (29-02-2012),summastarlet  (29-02-2012)

RolzBubz is offline I Just Love My Yogurt, Can't You See.
    Thanks
    Reviews

Big congratulations Bubba, Twins you so deserve it !!!

13. The Following User Says Thank You to RolzBubz For This Useful Post:

bubbalove83  (01-03-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 26/9/2014100 Posts in a week
    Oh my goodness!!! Congratulations Bubba!!!!!! How amazing!!! I'm grinning my head off now. What great news!!

15. The Following User Says Thank You to summastarlet For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Omg bubba!!!! Woo hoo!!!!!! Twins that is fantastic news! So excited for you!!!!!!!

17. The Following User Says Thank You to lovepink For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    conbgrats bubba!!!! you must be so excited (and scared haha) i would love twins i am a twin, and twins run in both sides of my family so i have my fingers crossed when i do fall pregnant it's twins!

i am out of the running this month, a little disappointed to be honest i felt for sure that this was our month,i've been feeling off since O, tender breasts, certain smells making me feel sick, had spotting a few days ago which i thought may have been implantation seen as i NEVER spot and then AF arrived last night, a whole 2 days early. *TMI warning* i dont know if i still have a slight chance though, or if i'm stupid for thinking so. AF seems.. different. not as heavy, no clotting. probably just wishful thinking though!

so this month i will be giving my OPKs a go and trying the sperm meets egg method and hopefully we have some success with that.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to mrstuilawa For This Useful Post: