+ Reply to Thread
Page 71 of 79 FirstFirst ... 21616970717273 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Bubba - Awesome numbers! I'm still doing my happy dance for ya!

Chunky - Oh boo for being brought back 3 weeks, and the tiredness. My besties birthday is the 14th of September, not relevant, I know, but thought I should tell you that. lol

Pink - Congratulations for your boy!!!! Do you have a name picked out? (recently came across a thread where someone's baby is 6 weeks old and still hasn't been named!).

Chic - Omgoodness you are having quite the dramatic pregnancy aren't you? Your poor nerves must be frazzled! Plump up those pillows, sounds like you'll be on bed rest forever!

Lisa - Awww it's sweet that you're hanging around waiting for my BFP! I hope it's soon, or this thread may turn into First Timers geriatric ward!
    Coops turning into a big boy! Well done with being back to pre-baby weight already, good job!

Elly - Thanks chook, all better now. Very happy to hear you've still got your job! I read about the pregnancy announcement in your diary . It's a hard situation to be in. Love that you scored some sympathy shoes though! hahah
    Bugger about your car. Might be good if it did get stolen though. My brother had his car stolen when he was about 19, some druggies took it from the car park where he worked (he loved that car). Then 10 months later he was contacted to say the car had been found and he could get it back if he wanted - it was in better condition than before it was stolen!

Silent - Hello! I've been giggling at your kitty cat photos on FB, lately. haha

AFM - Now DH is sick with a snotty flu! It's germ central here folks!

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MagicMud For This Useful Post:

bubbalove83  (13-02-2012),elly_star  (12-02-2012)

RolzBubz is offline I Just Love My Yogurt, Can't You See.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi Guys,
    Just wanted to pop in and say a big congratulations to BUBBA.
    Praying for your sticky little bub your going to make one very lovely mum.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to RolzBubz For This Useful Post:

bubbalove83  (13-02-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey Guys,
    Thanks again for the congratulations & everything.
    Just going to take it a day at a time this time & not get ahead of myself.

Pink - Congratulations again on the birth of your little boy.. Hope you guys are settling in well.

Chic - I wish the bleeding would go away for you. I'm glad they found out what it was & that everything is good with you & bub.. Bring on your due date i say..

Magic - Oh no.. I hope your DH doesnt give the flu to you to & im with Lisa im hanging out waiting for your BFP as well very soon..

Ely - Great news on keeping the job at myers.. Takes alot of stress away im sure on the money side of things.
    I'm sorry to hear about your SIL pregnancy announcement.. Its so hard when its close family. but yay for starting IVF soon.. Really hoping you get a BFP 1st go.. Ill be hanging out waiting for your BFP aswell very soon..

Silent - Hello stranger.. Havent seen you around much.. How is everything going with you?

Lisa
    - Good to hear Coop is going well & growing up into a big boy.. No contraception hey? Well you never know you might get a lovely suprise come your way with No# 2..

Rolz - Hello to you to Stranger.. Can't get on FB to talk to you cause of my internet at home usage has run out but ill come say hi soon to you & the girls I promise. Thank goodness for work internet where i can use BH. How is Ethan your little cutie going?

Summa -

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to bubbalove83 For This Useful Post:

elly_star  (13-02-2012),LillyPonds  (13-02-2012),MagicMud  (15-02-2012),summastarlet  (13-02-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Bubba - OMG! Such fabulous news to log in to! Congratulations! Taking it one day at a time is the best way! I set myself little milestones each step of the way...and now i'm waiting for 20 weeks! Hope you're slightly unwell - it's what kept it all real for me!

Ely - You are a super strong and amazing woman! Love your attitude to the announcement! It will be your turn soon!! Hope that car has been snapped up and taken away by crooks!

Pink - Congrats on the birth of your little man!!! Holding out to see a pic and hear his name! Hope all is going well for both of you.. i'm sure you're completely and madly in love with him!

Chic - Hope you're still resting!!! Time to get some movies or download some good TV shows ( i hear Revenge is great) and just kick back whenever you can!

Magic - Hope you've avoided the snot!

Lisa - Pre-baby weight already! That's mighty impressive!!! Hope you're managing to get some sneaky day sleeps in with Cooper to revive yourself!

Silent - How are things going? You heading back to studying soon or taking a break?

AFM - 19 weeks today! I have just had the sudden realisation that i have probably been feeling bubs for the last two weeks.. i have had a range of strange feelings, but have been brushing them off as gas! Sometimes it feels like little gas bubbles popping inside me, sometimes it's like someone's lightly flicked me with an elastic band and other times it's like something is softly running on the inside of my belly... to start with it was far and few between (hence writing it off as gas), but now i'm getting them more often and not noticing any extra farting/burping! lol 1 more week until we hopefully find out the gender.. if bubs is co-operating...Will definitely be telling the world!

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Angelski For This Useful Post:

bubbalove83  (14-02-2012),elly_star  (17-02-2012),summastarlet  (14-02-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Chunky, Glad to hear your pregnancy is going well.

Elly, sorry about your sil's announcement. Read your diary, sounds like you had a hard time but doing much better now. I really hope your IVF journey is short and sweet, and you get that BFP very very soon.

Bubba, great numbers!! also wondering if it may be twins, I remember you had 2 embies put back... How are you feeling??

Magic, I hope you didn't get sick from DH! are you done unpacking?

Lisa, are you breastfeeding? because that would be natural contraception, although I've read that if you don't bf exclusively you have a chance of getting pregnant. Either way, I hope it happens for you whenever you're ready and want it to happen!! Amazing that you've gone back to pre-baby weight! Hope Coop is letting you sleep a bit...

Summa, How are you and Hayden doing?

Lovepink, How are you and little mister doing? Still no name?

Silent, How are you?

Angel, 19 wks already!! Time flies...So nice to be able to feel bubs, I can't wait for that, still don't feel pregnant here. Can't wait to hear how your scan goes next week, and if you're having a pink or blue flavour. Glad everything is going well...

Chunky, How are you doing?

Nocturne, are you still round? How are you? almost there now...

HOpe I didn't forget anyone, been a while since I did so many personals, I'd hate to have left anyone out, but if I have, I sincerely apologise.

AFM, 15 weeks 4 days! Had an uneventful week thankfully, makes a change... Been resting quite a bit, taking it easy, watching loads of shows (revenge is really good Angel, and I've started Ringer and New girl too). I have an "early screening" scan next week, with a BT (the Triple test). Can't wait to see bubs again. Still not much of a bump yet, in the mornings when I lay on my back, it looks like a little bump, but then I go to the bathroom and it mostly disappears But sometimes in the evenings, after a whole day of eating, I'm so bloated I look 6 months gone!! I just can't wait to have a proper bump or feel some movement, anything to make it seem more real...

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to chicparis For This Useful Post:

elly_star  (17-02-2012),summastarlet  (16-02-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi, just quickly: I started jabbing last night! Ooh err! Having that pre-scan thing next Friday and then maybe OPU on the following Monday. It's on!

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to elly_star For This Useful Post:

chicparis  (17-02-2012),summastarlet  (17-02-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 26/9/2014100 Posts in a week
    Hi ladies!

Elly-Best of luck with jabbing! It's exciting that you are underway with your first cycle now!! Been reading your diary and following along!

Bubba-How are you feeling? Saw that you had a 2nd BT..great levels!! Hope you can relax slightly for a little while.

Chic-Eeek!! Your pregnancy has been anything but uneventful. So sorry you keep having scares. Good luck with the bedrest..hope you don't go too mad. I'm glad to hear bub is doing well though!!

Chunky-Sorry your dates got pushed back..not long til the 2nd trimester now though.

Magic-How is the new house? How's the unpacking? Been reading about your cake making experiments..yum!!

Lisa-Wow! Coop is really getting big!! Great that BF is going so well. Sorry to hear you still aren't getting much sleep. Hopefully that changes soon. Glad you are enjoying your mothers group, swimming and yoga..sounds like you are busy!!

Pink-Hope all is going well with your little man. Enjoy being a mummy!!

to anyone I may have missed.

AFM-Survived my first few nights without DH!! Hayden has been pretty well behaved and I am actually getting some sleep at night! He is 6 weeks old today.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to summastarlet For This Useful Post:

chicparis  (17-02-2012),elly_star  (19-02-2012)

RolzBubz is offline I Just Love My Yogurt, Can't You See.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Bubba - No worries bout not popping onto fb, just so glad to hear of your news.
    Little Ethan is going great and a little cheeky bum just like his dad but he is definatly a mummy's boy and always has his eyes on me. Can't believe how quickly time has flown and he isnt really a small bubba anymore even though he was 3 weeks premmie he last weighed in at 6.3kg so i wouldnt be surprised if he is nearly or over 7kg when he gets weighed on the 22nd.
    Im going to have to start popping in here even more so i can see how your going.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck with the jabbing Elly, so exciting to finally get started. I hope it all goes smoothly, and I'm looking forward to reading about your progress...

Thanks summa!

Have a lovely weekend everyone

17. The Following User Says Thank You to chicparis For This Useful Post:

summastarlet  (18-02-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hi ladies!

Thanks for asking about me

Elly, I hope the jabbing isn't too scary! I've got everything crossed for some beautiful eggs and success on the first try.

Angel, it must be so nice to feel bubs moving in there. I honestly can not wait to experience that one day. Good luck with the scan, can't wait to hear what bubs is!

Chic, sounds like hard work! I hope you're doing ok and life is treating you a bit better. enjoy your scan and seeing bub wriggling around in there!

Rolz, good to hear you're doing well. such a cute little man you have!

Hi Summa! glad to hear you're coping without your man, and even getting some sleep! well done!

Chunky, how are you doing hun?

Magic, glad I can be some entertainment. He's a pretty special cat, I love him! How are you doing?

Hi to anyone I missed! Sorry, my brain is fried today!

AFM, went back to uni last week. I'm just doing one unit this semester, and hopefully I get through it all ok. I'm also doing Cert 3 in childrens services.

I'm kinda lonely at the moment, guys seem to keep playing me. I'm sure I will meet someone eventually. I think I'm just a little bit too crazy. I desperately want to be TTC, but I am so far off that it's not even funny. Life is just hard.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to MonsterMummy For This Useful Post:

elly_star  (21-02-2012)