+ Reply to Thread
Page 70 of 79 FirstFirst ... 20606869707172 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Thanks guys.. Very nervous.. Hasn't sunk in yet & still cant believe it..
    I should get my BT results this afternoon sometime..

Magic - Sounds like you had a bit of a day the other day..((Hugs)) Hope you are recovering from it.. Did you have a 24hr bug?
    Last edited by bubbalove83; 10-02-2012 at 09:57.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bubbalove83 For This Useful Post:

MagicMud  (10-02-2012),summastarlet  (10-02-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by bubbalove83 View Post

Magic - Sounds like you had a bit of a day the other day..((Hugs)) Hope you are recovering from it.. Did you have a 24hr bug?
    Who cares! You got your BFP!!!!!

But thanks hun. I'm all good now, I think it was some sort of 24 hour bug, but it lasted about 48 hours, lol.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I've been so out of the loop!!

Yay Bubba!!! Fingers are crossed for a big number this afternoon

Chic that is so exciting everything is going great!

Not much from me ladies - super tired which is doing my head in.... bring on 2nd trimester! Had our dating scan - have I said that already??! We should be due 14th September so it brought me back a couple weeks so instead of being 11 weeks, I'm 9 at the moment.... more time to wait, not impressed!!

Hope everyone is well & looking forward to seeing your results Bubba!

xxxxx

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Chunkymonkey For This Useful Post:

bubbalove83  (13-02-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Results are in:
    HCG = 889
    The nurse was pretty excited for me..
    Still cant believe it.. They have stopped my progesterone support though so im a bit worried about that but otherwise i am still taking all my other drugs..7 week scan on the 29th of Feb..

Chunky - Good to hear from you.. Great news on your dating scan.. Congratulations..

7. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to bubbalove83 For This Useful Post:

elly_star  (11-02-2012),Kitty10  (10-02-2012),MagicMud  (12-02-2012),summastarlet  (10-02-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Omg bubba!!! Dropping some happy tears for you!!!! So so excited for you! Made my day!

Afm. Our lil man arrived on Wednesday afternoon. He weighs eight pound eight and fifty three centimeters long. Was a bit of an eventful birth but all forgotten now I'm holding him in my arms. Love him to bits!!!

9. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to lovepink For This Useful Post:

bubbalove83  (13-02-2012),elly_star  (11-02-2012),MagicMud  (12-02-2012),summastarlet  (10-02-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 26/9/2014100 Posts in a week
    Bubba-great levels!!!!

Pink-congrats again on the arrival of your little man!! Enjoy!!!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to summastarlet For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    OMG!!!! Bubba I'm so excited for you!!!!! this is awesome

And I gather from previous posts that Lovepink has had her little boy!!! I knew she got induced, but was waiting for news, so exciting too!!!

I love logging on to good news!

I had a scare yesterday, (sorry TMI) woke up, went to bathroom, and there was quite a bit of blood on toilet paper. So of course I freaked out and ran to hospital. Scan showed bubs is perfectly fine and no sign of in utero bleeding. So my Dr examined me and found the cause of bleeding in my vagina I think a vein popped or something, so he burned it or something to stop the bleeding and told me to go on bed rest yet again! he even threatened to put me in hospital for bed rest if it was too difficult for me to do it at home I said thanks for the generous offer but I'll pass...
    I thought he was going to scream at me for coming in twice this week! I apologised for my paranoia But he said he'd be paranoid too...

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to chicparis For This Useful Post:

bubbalove83  (13-02-2012),summastarlet  (10-02-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello Ladies,
    thought id drop in and say Hi and a few congratulations!!!

Ok...
    Starting with Lovepink! Congratulations on your little man! another bub hub boy and a good size too!! im not sure if you have put a photo up but your prob in hospy still, but would love more details including a name!! hope your recovering well xx

Bubba! How fantastic to hear! and legs crossed!!! good numbers, could it be twins?? Im def not planning on number 2 yet but we arent using any contraception. so happy for yoy! it seems there are more preg people in her ATM than TTC!

Chunky, hope everything is going well! yep the 40 weeks drags!

Mrs T, are you still in Fiji? Hope your TTC journey is also going well!

Elly, are you still employed by myers? Hope so as IVf aint cheap!! how exciting that you are finally starting. sending you well wishes and positive vibes!

Angelski, nearly half way already, enjoy your next scan. hope you are well and getting lots of kicks! best feeling xx

Summa, wow your man must be getting big! he is a cutie, how are you coping, esp on your own! My DH is never home so it is hard but we are getting there! Enjoy them why they are small, they grow so fast

Chic, How many weeks are you now? i hope you dont get too mnay more scary bleeds. take care of your self xx

Magic, how are you and surely it must be your turn next!! Im not leaving this thread till you get your BFP!! I hope your all settled into your new home and your happy and healthy!

Any news from Silent lately?

Sorry if i have missed people.

ATM, well Coop is 3 months already! he is huge, 7.5kg and size 00's!
    He still has a bit a of excema and i think he is a colicky baby as he is so unsettled still!! Poor sleeper, cant get him to settle until 11-12pm then only sleeps 4 hrs then 2 hrs!! so yes, still tired. Breast feeding going excellent. No rolling yet, Umm trying to get him into his own cot this weekend! What else, love mothers group! Also been doing baby swimming and started yoga! Back to pre baby weight but not fitting into clothes so still got a bit to go! Prob go back to work 2 days a week mid may, so heaps of time still!! Ok, take care and will post again soon!!

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Lisa80 For This Useful Post:

bubbalove83  (13-02-2012),elly_star  (11-02-2012),summastarlet  (11-02-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Right, I promised myself to be more up to date and I've written in my diary, but not here. Someone should slap my wrist!

Lovepink
    - A huuuuuuge congrats on the arrival of your little man! After an eventful birth, he would be worth it sooo much!

Bubba
    - Congrats again because I just can't get over it! I'm still not very familiar with hcg levels, but yours certainly seem solid! I think the date of your scan is the same as when I'll prob be going in for OPU (or thereabouts).

Magic
    - Ugh that 24+ hour bug sounded ghastly. Hope you're fully recovered now.

Lisa
    - No, IVF is not very cheap! However, I think we Tasmanians might be better off than the mainlanders, we've been told repeatedly that we'll be out of pocket of around about $3000, and that's mostly because of hospital fees because we aren't private patients. The website claims that they keep costs down intentionally so people keep coming back. This is the first time I've experienced something being cheaper in Tas! Sorry to hear you're tired from an unsettled bubba, but it sure does sound like you're loving motherhood!

Chic
    - Oh how spiteful of that bleed to scare you like that! It's so good to hear you have an understanding doctor.

Chunky
    - Nice to hear from you! How frustrated to be a couple of weeks behind what you thought! More time to get ready? Hehe.

Hello to everyone else

AFM
    - Thanks to everyone who asked (Lisa, Magic, Summa, Lovepink) - I'm still at Myer! Despite all the hints that senior staff dropped I was still surprised. It's a huge relief! I'm still a casual which is great because I'm juggling that and Uni (I'm doing 3/4 time) and throwing IVF into the mix it's going to be quite the year! I'm pumped!

In other news my youngest brother and SIL recently announced their pregnancy to the dismay of the rest of the family who collectively felt it should have been me first. Awkward. I did get two pairs of shoes out of it, both completely impractical and one pair of which was from my mum. Gotta love cheer up shopping! We're all ok now - thankfully everyone knows how to act like adults and (me included) realised that we're not going to get anywhere if we continue to feel bitter and hold grudges. My family is basically quite amazing! I'm trying to not make myself more pressured to get pregnant straight away, it's good to know it's completely out of my hands.

And our car is probably about to die. The radiator is shagged. It's sitting outside DH's work in a dodgy neighbourhood (because it overheats if we drive it, so unfortunately it has to stay there. Sigh ) so we have our worries that some local bogans might decide to take it for a spin and then torch it when it seizes up. That would be a shame.
    Last edited by elly_star; 12-02-2012 at 08:26. Reason: What the dickens happened to my paragraphs? Sorry guys!

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to elly_star For This Useful Post:

bubbalove83  (13-02-2012),summastarlet  (11-02-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Just a quick one!

Congrats to bubba on your BFP! You have no idea how happy I am for you!

Congrats lovepink on the birth of your baby boy! Can't wait to hear more details!

19. The Following User Says Thank You to MonsterMummy For This Useful Post: