+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 79 FirstFirst ... 567891757 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Congrats Nocturne! That is such good news! I am so so happy for you!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to MonsterMummy For This Useful Post:

nocturne  (13-07-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 26/9/2014100 Posts in a week
    Nocturne- OMG!!!! That is just the best news!!!! Congratulations!!!!! I have the biggest grin on my face right now!!!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to summastarlet For This Useful Post:

nocturne  (13-07-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awesome news Nocturne!!! Wow! Here's hoping it's a sticky!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to elly_star For This Useful Post:

nocturne  (13-07-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews

Fabulous News Nocturne!!!!

Here's to a sticky pregnancy!!!

A

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Angelski For This Useful Post:

nocturne  (13-07-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    OMG!!!!! Massive congrats Nocturne!!!!!!! So so so so so happy for you!

spanna500 is offline im not greedy...even one would be nice!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by nocturne View Post
    Hi guys.....

HOLY SMOKES!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I posted that I thought I was due on Sunday, and I was having all these terrible AF cramps, like toe-curling ones, so I was pleased that I could predict O and AF dates without charting or OPKs..but then she didn't arrive so I was like, typical, who knows when I O'ed now and when we can do our FET..stupid AF

(I am shaking like a leaf right now)

BUT..today I figured what the hell, I am a POASaholic and have tested pretty much each month even after being told we have like a 2% chance of ever conceiving naturally. I mean, DH has a count of 3 million sperm (total), then the next SA was 2 million with half being malformed (pin head) and borderline bad motility with the other sperm..our FS told us we could win the lottery, but our chances were minute.

I POASed this morning at work with a test I bought en route and a second line came up. So I stared blankly and went out and bought a FRER and did the test in a public toilet, rather than bring suspicion to myself at work. AND IT'S A FREAKING DARK POSITIVE!!!!!!

So I left work, got DH to pick me up and showed him the test, and he didn't know what it meant but I was crying my eyes out (he tells me later he had no idea why I was showing him a negative test, like is that really a surprise?)

And we got bloods done today and the levels are 580 which the FN said are great for 15DPO

So I am officially UTD, and in shock.......!!!!! We are being cautious though, and am hanging out for the scan on 01 August to confirm

And I really am so sorry to anyone I may have offended, I know a lot of you girls are going through hard times and the moment and I really don't want to go rubbing this in. So I'm sorry if I have hurt anyone's feelings
    OMG thats awesome!!! weve been trying about the same amount of time and im glad one of us got the 2nd line....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    OMG Nocturne - That is the best news ever. Im sure noone is offended at all. That is amazing that it happened naturally for you. I can imagine you would of been in shock. But yay.. Masive Congratulations to you & your DH..

Aly - Goodluck in your TTC journey. I understand why you are putting TTC off. We are like that also we want to be financially secure before bringing a baby into this world. Goodluck & all the best.

Sorry i havent did personals to anyone else. I cant remeber to much..lol

AFM - Well Im in massive shock as well. Unfortunetly not the good news shock either..AF arrived for me yesterday which made me 8 days past 2 day transfer.. WTF????? Thats like heaps early.. So rang FN & she wants me to still go for a BT this Friday just incase. Sucks cause it will just an even bigger kick in the guts because i know for sure i have AF.. So we are taking a month off & maybe getting back into it in August.. Im pretty over it.. Im about ready to just stop TTC all together..

Thanks
    Reviews
    Nocturne big congratulations to you! Such hope to know that it really does happen - even after such a long time.

Magicmud You are an angel! You put my date up on the front page and everything. Thank you :hug: I feel like im a part of this with everyone, it's so lovely.

Bubbalove thats very sad news I cant imagine how it must feel to be trying so hard and be let down like that. I'll definitely keep my fingers crossed for you :hug:

AFM Just recovering from a 17 hour shift last night. Sipping tea and eating shortbread in bed (i'm a health nut, obviously). CD 9 today. Had a weird beeping pain in the front of my lower abdomen last night. It was dead centre and not to the side like my O pains usually are so I am going to assume it wasnt an early O. Might have to BD just in case... shame.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Nocturne - OMFG!!!!! WOOOOHOOOO what an awesome thing to read today! So very very happy for you!
    CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bubba - I'm so sorry sweetie I can't even begin to explain how terrible I feel for you. It's just soooo unfair!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Bubba. I'm so sorry.