+ Reply to Thread
Page 69 of 79 FirstFirst ... 19596768697071 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 26/9/2014100 Posts in a week
    Magic..I was wondering the same thing!! We used to be such chatterboxes in here!!

I am reading along but usually on my phone which makes it hard to reply. Finally gotten on my laptop this morning!

Magic-love the photos of the green doggy! How's the unpacking going? I am still reading along with your diary and see that the moving house dramas continue..when are you guys going to get a break?!? I hope things settle down soon. Oh and I thought your idea about a birthday party for your dog was a great idea!!!

Pink-Must be any day now for your bub to arrive!! I wonder if you will get a Valentines Day surprise?!? How are you feeling? Any signs of pre labour yet? So excited to hear your news!

Chic-The gap between scans is so hard to deal with! I had a doppler that a friend leant me and it kept me sane when I had to wait a few weeks between scans! I think a sneaky scan is a great idea too! Whatever puts your mind at ease!! I hope all is still going well with your pregnancy! Have you got a bump showing yet?

MrsT-How's the weather over in Fiji? I hope that it's cleared up and the floods are receeding! Must be nice to be reunited with your DH!! Enjoy!

Angel-Wow! Can't believe you are almost halfway through your pregnancy!! Awesome! Gotta love dopplers. I loved listening to our bubs heartbeat! Are you finding out the sex at the morph scan??

Elly-Can understand you wanting to push back the start date of your IVF when you have lots on. Better to be less busy and less stressed! Won't be long before your cycle is underway! Have you found out whether you get to keep your job yet? you do!!

Bubba- about your AMH levels..that really sucks. But I am so happy to hear you got some frosties in the freezer!!! That's awesome news. Just 5 more days until your BT. I am keeping everything crossed for you!!!

Lisa-Hope all is well with you and little Coop!

to all you other lovely ladies.

AFM-H was 1 month old on Friday! Feel like time is flying!! He is growing and changing everyday..it's amazing. Sleep is slowly getting better..though we do have good nights and bad. DH goes back to work in a week so we'll be on our own for 2 weeks... Getting a little bit nervous about that!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to summastarlet For This Useful Post:

elly_star  (06-02-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Mrs T- Are you in Fiji yet?

Angel- wow 17 weeks already!!!! Not long until your next scan!

Chic- did you have your sneaky scan yet? I went to my gp a couple of times just to hear the heart beat because they had a doppler. Our lil one has days where he sleeps and doesn't move so would freak me out!

Bubba- Sorry to hear about your results So glad you had some to freeze this time!!! 4 days until BT. I have everything crossed for you!

Elly- Fingers crossed you get to stay in your job! Yeah it is best not to add more stress of a busy time of year for you IVF is stressful enough and costs so much money! not long to go now though! Have you had another appointment yet?

Magic- OMG that is a lot of paper!!! he he he love your green dog How are you going with your unpacking? It is such a horrible job!

Summa- i can't believe H is a month old already!!! He is such a cutie! I am sure you will be fine when DH goes back to work. I am worried about that as well and bub hasn't even arrived yet! DH will have about 3 1/2 weeks at home before he has to go back to work for two weeks!!! argh!

Hi anyone i missed!

AFM- Well still waiting...... We are actually thinking tomorrow we may get induced. Dr offered last week but i kind of freaked out lol. I would prefer to wait to go naturally but i also want DH to have time with bub to bond as well. Don't want him to use all of his time off waiting for bubby and then not even have any time with him. We have another OB appointment tomorrow. Last week he said it would only take some gel because im all ready to go down there and bubby is all good but still freaking out. Not about me but about bubby arriving safely.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to lovepink For This Useful Post:

summastarlet  (06-02-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone, glad to see a little more "happening" in here!

Bubba, sorry to hear about your AMH. But really glad about your frozen embies!! When is your BT again? and I'm thinking of you.

Elly, it's important to plan treatments at time when you are relaxed so I'm glad you have found the right time for you. Can't wait to hear how it all goes.

Magic, I hope you are settling in ok! unpacked it all already??

Summa, I can't believe Hayden is already 1month old!!! Glad to hear the sleep is starting to get under control...I was thinking of getting a doppler too but DH said we would panic every time we couldn't find the HB so he'd rather not stress with it. And I don't really have a bump yet, sometimes it looks like it but I think it's because I'm bloated, mostly in the evenings.

Lovepink, not long to go now!!! I hope you're doing well, and everything goes smoothly for you.

AFM, I ended up having a quick scan at my Dr on monday morning. Long story short, had a very stressful sunday (family issues) and I was so upset and angry that I panicked that something would happen to the baby. So DH arranged for me to have a scan first thing monday morning. And of course bubs is perfectly fine and so active it took us a few tries to get to hear the heartbeat.
    I'm much calmer now, needless to say, and hope it stays that way for the next 2 weeks when i have my next "official" scan.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to chicparis For This Useful Post:

summastarlet  (08-02-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    hey ladies! magic i attempted to reply the other day but this laptop is so crap so i gve up
    how is everyone doing? chic how far along are you now? magic i hope you're moving/unpacking dramas are over and you can enjoy your new house now

lovepink have you been induced yet?? i am in fiji now, been here for 10 days had lots of rain but sunshine yesterday and today so it's hot as hell and no aircon haha but im enjoying it all the same DH is currently snoring his head off next to me (even though it's 11am)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Summa - Thanks! I thought a doggy party would be fun, people can be such stick in the muds eh? Can't believe Hayden is a month old! That time has just flown by. Loving all his cute outfits too.

Pink - I'm using any excuse at all to avoid unpacking! Oh by the way.... do you have some news for us????

Chic - Sorry about the 'family issues', but very glad to hear all is good with bubs!

MrsT
    - Glad you've had at least 2 days of sunshine in Fiji so far! Don't know how you're coping without A/C though! I would die a thousands grisly deaths without AC!

AFM - Last week we found out that we only had 5 working days to lodge a claim with the stuff from the van crash. We found this out 24 hours before the 5 days were up. *Finger* Who the hell can unpack their entire house and check everything for damage that quick?
    Bahh I don't even care anymore!
    It feels like we're never going to get our old house ready for sale any time soon either! We were supposed to go back there last weekend.. but I wound up with a migraine. Then we were going to go there again on Wednesday - DH developed a sore throat and I somehow caught a tummy bug!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to MagicMud For This Useful Post:

summastarlet  (10-02-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews

I dont know if i want to believe it... Waiting on BT results..

Shout out to Pink - Congratulations on the birth of your gorgeous little boy... He is all your's...

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to bubbalove83 For This Useful Post:

elly_star  (10-02-2012),MagicMud  (10-02-2012),MonsterMummy  (12-02-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    BUBBA!!!!!!!!! OMFG! That's so FRIKKIN AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

13. The Following User Says Thank You to MagicMud For This Useful Post:

bubbalove83  (10-02-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    OMG!!!!!!! Bubba!!!!!!! Eeeeek!!!! I got goosebumps when I read your post! Such amazing news! I have a big smile on my face right now!!!!! Congratulations!!!!!! Oh I am so so excited for you!

15. The Following User Says Thank You to summastarlet For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    When do you get BT results???

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh Bubba! Oh wow! Wow! YAY! Well done lovely, you and your DH deserve this big time!

18. The Following User Says Thank You to elly_star For This Useful Post: