+ Reply to Thread
Page 68 of 79 FirstFirst ... 1858666768697078 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Summa- how is mummy hood treating you? Your lil man is soooo cute. Hope you are getting some sleep!

Mrs t- woo hoo leaving tomorrow you lucky duck!!! What do you guys do in Fiji? Hope the weather settles down for you.

Chic- yay for your scans!!! Has your back settled down at all? What did the dr say? Are you allowed off bed rest yet?

Magic- wow this move has been drama filled!!!!!! Did you find out how your stuff is after the crash? Did they unload today?

Bubba are you still around??????? How are you going?

Hi everyone else hope you are traveling well

Afm- still waiting. Lol

2. The Following User Says Thank You to lovepink For This Useful Post:

summastarlet  (31-01-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    oh magic just about everything that can go wrong has for you during this sale/moving period!! i hope you have managed to get unloaded today and that it is the last of the problems!!

the flood waters are receding at the moment so all is looking good for my departure tomorrow fingers crossed they don't have any torrential rain in the meantime!

lovepink - my DH is fijian and we've had a few (okay a lot) of ridiculous visa issues so he's gone over there to sort things out, while we're waiting for it to be processed he's used his super money to set up a business that his family will run once he and i are back here so while it's been hard it's also been productive and good for him to be there!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello everyone.. i haven't forgotten about you lovely ladies!

Magic - Congrats on settlement.. Any news on your goods following the accident? As much as packing and unpacking is a drag i hope you enjoy setting up the new house! That's the only thing i love about moving.. starting afresh and putting things in the right place.. cos you know it doesn't last long!

MrsT - Hope you get away safely and enjoy your break.. will you still be able to pop in and let us know how you're travelling whilst your in Fiji/??

Chic - Congrats on 12 weeks - Actually it's more like 13 weeks now! What a fabulous milestone!!

Summa - How are Hayden and you settling into the home life?!

AFM - Work is back to normal full swing craziness...

As for bubs.. we are 17 weeks today and feel like we're stuck in limbo land... i even hired myself a doppler to keep me sane in the interim but bubs doesn't always play nice! Counting down the sleeps until our Morph scan.. 22 more to go!!!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Angelski For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Angel, so nice to hear from you, it's been a while! 17 weeks already, wow time flies (well it seems like it for others but certainly not for me). I totally hear you on the limbo land. My Dr doesn't want to see me until 16-17 weeks, and I know I won't be able to wait till then to see/hear bubs again...I thought about the doppler, but DH said we would drive ourselves insane if we couldn't find the HB, so he'd rather go for a sneaky scan at the end of next week, just for peace of mind...

Magic, how's the unpacking going? and what happened to the stuff in the van? I hope you are enjoying making up a new home.

mrstuilawa, ENjoy Fiji!! and good luck with TTC while you're there.

Lovepink, How are you holding up with the waiting? My back is much better thanks, and Dr said it happens and all one can do is rest, rest and rest! I swear he thinks that's the cure to all in pregnancy! I'm off bed rest but need to take it easy and slowly go back to normal. But not completely normal.

Bubba, are you still here?? haven't heard from you in a while, hope you're doing ok.

Summa, how's Hayden doing? and how are you recuperating?

Hope everyone else is doing well.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to chicparis For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    hi ladies ive been dying to get on BH! Magic i hope youre all moved in now?? all is good here, the floods had gone down by the time i got here HOWEVER tropical cyclone due to hit in the next day or two! we will be safe where we are though, just a lot of rain!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Mrs T - Glad you made it to Fiji! Bet it's nice to be back with your DH. Also glad to hear the flood water has gone down, but geez, a cyclone! Can't escape the water!

Chic - Good to hear the back pain is better! I can't think of anything more uncomfortable or annoying as back pain (or bed rest, for that matter, lol). A sneaky scan sounds great! I think I'd definitely get a doppler though - even with the insanity that might come with it.

Angel - Wow 17 weeks! You really need to update us more often Hope the next 22 days fly by until your morph scan. Looking forward to hearing how it goes! Are you finding out the sex?
    I couldn't help but laugh at the 'putting things in the right place' comment. DH has banned me from putting anything away! haha (I have a distorted interpretation of organisation). However I am in charge of room arrangement, my spatial skills aren't lost there at least!

Pink
    - How are you! I saw some of your 'self pregnancy photos' on FB. Good job! They are beautiful!

Bubba - I'm with chic, where are you? I saw you update your diary recently, so I know you are around somewhere. We miss you!

AFM - Thanks for the well wishes. We got our stuff from the van crash on Friday, however it hasn't stopped bloody raining so we haven't gone through any of it just yet (it's all jammed down in the shed).
    Setting up house was fun..... for the first 5 mins! I'm so sick of moving! I think that's how we've acquired so much crap, it all gets mixed up and you can't find anything, so you buy more crap and the cycle never ends! Time for a garage sale I think!
    My god they use a LOT of butchers paper to pack belongings, I filled the lounge room with paper from only couple of kitchen boxes (I'll post a pic when I find the camera cable). It's such a waste!
    We are no where near unpacked yet, lol. Though I'm pretty sure our families think it only takes 5 mins to move because every man and his dog keeps showing up unannounced to have a sticky beak at our new house!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to MagicMud For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey Guys,

Awww, I'm still here.. I Just dont come on to often these days since IVF has been treating me crappy..

Magic - Congrats on the new house..Very exciting.. Also I believe what everyone keeps telling you about the new begginings. Everything is going to come your way soon & if it doesnt you will make it happen im sure of it, including your baby..You sound so busy as well lately i dont know how you have time.

Summa - How is your gorgeous Hayden? I get clucky every time i see a pic of him. It makes me think all this crap with IVF will be worth it when we finally do get there.

Pink - Wow.. Not long to go for you.. I loved your belly pics on FB.. Glowing, happy couple you & your DH are. So happy for you.. I wonder if bub will come on valentines day for you?

Chic - Congratulations on 12 weeks.. So happy for you.. That is wonderful news. I can imagine it would drive you crazy not being able to see bub again until 17 or so weeks. Are you going to find out the sex?

Angel - Wow 17 weeks for you aswell.. Congratulations to you as well.. Cant remeber if i have asked this already but will you be finding out the sex aswell?

Mrs T - Can't remeber if i have said Hi to you as its been that long since ive been in here.. But Hello there..

Lisa - How are you going? Cooper must be getting big now.. Time for number 2 yet?? lol..

AFM - Sorry ive been MIA.. As i said above i only come on for an entry in my diary then pretty much pop out cause i want to keep my diary updated of all the crap we have been through to have a bub. I've missed you guys though.. I do still pop in & check on how things are going now & then.
    Seems like this thread has slowed down alot..
    Havent been up to much. Just had our 3rd Stim cycle & had 2 x 2 day transfer. BT is on the 10.02. I dont know how i feel about it yet. I found out my AMH is 3.4.. Pretty bad huh? This is apparently an AMH of a 40 year old. No wonder they werent getting to many eggs at collection right?
    But some good news is today i found out that we had 2 x blastocysts in the freezer after being told we would have none to freeze this cycle.. I'm so amazed & really happy that something went right...
    If this cycle is a no we have a review on the 14th of Feb & we will see what happens from there.. Just trying to not go to crazy & take it a day at a time.
    So thats whats been happening with me in a really quick breakdown..lol.. Hope it made sense..

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to bubbalove83 For This Useful Post:

chicparis  (31-01-2012),MagicMud  (31-01-2012),summastarlet  (31-01-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies!

Yes, I'm still around, but things are so quiet in my corner of the world that I just got lazy and didn't bother updating! But I have been reading along like Bubba.

Summa - I can't remember if I congratulated you on the arrival of Hayden, so I'll say it again here: Congrats on the arrival of a beautiful and healthy baby boy!

Bubba - Fingers crossed for your 2-day transfer, and soo good to hear you have two frosties! May this be the beginning of more good news for you

Magic - Oh my. Your moving story made ours seem like we were rearranging a dolls house. Thanks for keeping us entertained...er, I mean updated! I sympathise with you on the unpacking, you'd think there'd be some shred of fun in finding new places for things but nup. We still have a collection of boxes upstairs that we're resolutely ignoring - and they're in my sewing room blocking off the lovely bay window. But that hasn't been enough of an incentive for me!

Chic - 12 weeks? Good work! Yes you should go off for a sneaky scan, bah haha love it!

Angel - 17 weeks! How's 2nd trimester treating you?

Lovepink - Soo, a bit less than 2 weeks left to go? Any time now!

MrsT - Hope you get of respite between the floods and tropical cyclone!

Hi to everyone else

AFM - Well we decided to push back (or forward? I could never work out which way means what) our IVF start date to next month. It was a tricky time of year to start and there were just enough clashes for it to be uncomfortable, so now we're looking forward to the start date! I think it'll be mid-Feb sometime.

Other than that I haven't really been up to very much at all. I'm still at Myer and it's getting close to the time when the managers decide which of the casuals they're keeping on - I'm actually pretty nervous. I hate applying for jobs and I love this one so much!
    Last edited by elly_star; 01-02-2012 at 09:25.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to elly_star For This Useful Post:

MagicMud  (01-02-2012),summastarlet  (01-02-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Click
    Here's the pic of the lounge room full of paper.

Bubba - So sorry about your AMH levels hun! But from your diary it sounds like you got a couple of good ones in the freezer, that's amazing! And you put twins back as well! I hope very much they are little champions.

Thanks for the pep talk, I hope everything comes your way soon too.

Elly - Hahaha rearranging a dolls house! If only moving were actually that easy, hey! There's always those few annoying boxes that never seem to get unpacked.
    Probably a good idea pushing IVF forward/backwards (I can't work that out either!), this time of year is so crazy! I hope you get kept on at Myer, it'd be shame to leave since you like working there so much. Good luck!

AFM - Had a bit of a bludge yesterday arvo. I decided I wanted to jump in the pool for the first time, and I took Anankee for a swim as well. If you click on the link above and scroll through the rest of the photos, you will see the aftermath of what happens when wet dog meets freshly cut lawn! Mind you the photos didn't really show just how green she really was!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Is this thing dead? *pokes with stick*